SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:46 pm

Hannah and Tyler on the bed with his kilt & "bagpipes" was very suggestive. Maybe there's a reason they didn't show much? Hugesmile

Yeah one of the promos showed that those two went at it long enough for Tyler to flip Hannah over on the bed and a fistful of her hair in his hand. Last night's episode made it seem like this was some quick makeout session and I don't think it was.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I blame both Hannah and production for Luke making it as far as he did.

Hannah has said in more than one interview now that in her previous three year relationship it was all about her trying to save her boyfriend and make him a better person. She said to Nick on his podcast that she ended up saving him, but it broke her. I see her trying to do the same thing here with Luke. I also just think she latched on to the idea of him from night one and it was difficult to let that go. 

Last night we saw Hannah talking to her two main producers. She flat out asked them why he was acting like this and Billy told her it just takes some time. At this point, production has already seen Luke’s (IMO) manipulative behavior and potential anger issues. Hannah was already in a mind pretzel with Luke and her producers were essentially telling her to work it out with him. I can see this being confusing for her.

I feel for Hannah, but it sucks for us as viewers when we see these little glimpses of her with Tyler, Jed, and Peter and then the rest of it is the Luke show.

So much agree! Also, imo it has to be a complete mind f**k, with the previous FOUR Ettes getting married/long term engaged to their FIR. I think that would be in the back of my mind too, and perhaps it contributed to her trying harder with Luke than she ever should have. It sucks for all of us for sure. I’m sure this is so, so hard for her to watch back right now, just as it is for us. It also has to blow for her partner. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:53 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
limoncello wrote:they even drag this dude to HTD which is just mind-boggling.
Hannah's the one who drags him to fantasy suites, not production IMO. Production generally lets the villain flame out around episode 5/6 and the rest of the drama in the season is about the relationships, jealousy ect... Hannah needs to be held accountable for Luke making it that far. You can see how hard she's trying to cling to the perfect guy he presented himself as on night 1.

Yeah I agree that Hannah was also too wrapped up in her idea of him.

What I meant was the production people were the "unbiased" ones seeing this sort of behaviour unfold in front of the camera. They supposedly took Tyler G. out because of his alarming behaviour towards his partner – and to me, Luke P is just another alarming example of what shouldn't be on the screen for too long - some people might interpret that as glorifying narcissistic behaviour and chronic lying. These might be different unrelated examples, but I find both equally disturbing. Maybe I am asking too much for these showbiz people to be more humane.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:03 pm

I do severely question Luke body slamming another contestant, causing potential great harm (outside of the actual game at hand) and not being removed. That kind of $hit should (and has) gotten other contestants bounced from other reality shows. This shouldn’t be any different. Bachelor producers are so shady.

I’m still putting a lot of blame on Hannah, but producers really took this story line too far. They need a villain, sure, but spending literally like an hour every episode on just him, is really a disservice to the show, the other men, and the other relationships that are frankly more compelling and easier to watch.

At this point, I’m kind of just waiting for it to wrap up. I want to see what’s going on in real time, hopefully ship that, cause the glimpses we get from a few months ago are steaming hot *fingers crossed*, let Luke fade from our collective minds, and just relax with dumb BIP.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:I do severely question Luke body slamming another contestant, causing potential great harm (outside of the actual game at hand) and not being removed. That kind of $hit should (and has) gotten other contestants bounced from other reality shows. This shouldn’t be any different. Bachelor producers are so shady.

I’m still putting a lot of blame on Hannah, but producers really took this story line too far. They need a villain, sure, but spending literally like an hour every episode on just him, is really a disservice to the show, the other men, and the other relationships that are frankly more compelling and easier to watch.

At this point, I’m kind of just waiting for it to wrap up. I want to see what’s going on in real time, hopefully ship that, cause the glimpses we get from a few months ago are steaming hot *fingers crossed*, let Luke fade from our collective minds, and just relax with dumb BIP.

I can identify with where Hannah is right now with Luke.  She has openly said she had the strongest initial reaction to him.  She was/is excited about the potential with him and she is slowly seeing it wash away.  It has only been a few weeks since filming began at this point and this was her first solo date with Luke.  She is asking the right questions, being clear about her needs and her head already knows what she needs to do.  In taking an extra week or two, she can finally put those initial feelings to rest and live without "what ifs".  Unfortunately, keeping him around does influence her other relationships and keep the drama going (which I'm sure TPTB are delighted about).  This is her journey and it's a bit messy but it is honest (on HER part).  We are seeing far more of Luke's behavior than she is and I do believe she'll get there in her own time - just not our time!

Last edited by Relalou on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:14 pm

ABC was second in ratings with a 1.1/6 and third in viewers with 4.2 million. “The Bachelorette” from 8-10 put up a 1.3/7 and 4.7 million viewers. At 10, “Press Your Luck” got a 0.8/4 and 3.2 million viewers. The Elizabeth Banks-hosted game show landed ABC’s best summertime numbers in the hour in almost three years.
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ratings-abc-press-luck-revival-154230837.html
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:14 pm

Sharleen's Flare recap: https://www.flare.com/bachelor/the-bachelorette-hannah-episode-5-recap/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Jed pouring the bucket of milk over him...epic!!  laugh out loud   Love that guy!  

See and that bugged me. That and him asking for Hannah to pin him. It just seems attention seeking. I bet it Luke has done that everyone would be all up his business and screaming bloody murder.

PS -- I hate milk and having that smell would just make me want to gag!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:46 pm

sosleepy wrote:Luke is just sucking the life out of this season now. This episode sucked, imo. She had a great cast of guys, literally the best group since Kaitlyn. And here we are spending like over half an episode on Luke, every damn time. I’m so bothered he’s going all the way to FSDs, cause that makes 4 dates for that episode, and you just know the big sex blow up will take the majority. I’m going to be especially annoyed by then, because just effing show us Tyler!!!!! And you know he will get the shaft.

Hannah. If Luke makes you cry so much and causes you so much stress, so soon, before you even really know him... and also while you have guys like Tyler, Peter, and Jed... just let  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f44f him Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f44f go Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f44f . It will only get worse in real life once you leave fantasy land. Stop wasting your time, stop wasting the guys time, stop wasting our time. I’m sure producers played a part, but seriously. Soooooo over this, and we still have lots of episodes of this nonsense in front of us too.

GIVE ME MORE TYLER! That’s what we want. Cripes. Hannah and Tyler have literally one of the hottest connections I’ve ever seen on this show, on multiple levels, and we get nearly nothing so we can focus on Douche Canoe. It’s infuriating and I’m literally fast forwarding through most of it.

And that is precisely why I think they have to hide it. It is too obvious. I have unspoiled friends who watch and they are all into Tyler. They all agree the top three are Peter, Jed and Tyler and they all want Tyler to win because they think he is smoking sexy. They usually never agree this early. Now they do get easily tricked by editing and since they are showing way more of Jed and Peter, they think one of them wins.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Amethyst wrote:I didn't see the entire episode, but will comment on what I did see.

I feel that Luke C. got bullied into leaving. He was badly bullied by Luke P. Yeah, he could have stuck around, but to what purpose? He's not stupid. He had already gotten significantly injured due to Luke P.'s roid-like rage, and his reputation with Hannah was in tatters, again due to Luke P's machinations. Luke C. probably knew at this time that he was middle-of-the-pack at best, and his chances of surviving the rose ceremony were not wonderful. Why put himself through that? He certainly wasn't enjoying himself. I get that Hannah didn't have the full picture at the time, but it would be nice for her to give Luke C. some love now. Hannah, he didn't leave because he wasn't feeling it with you. All of the guys enjoyed your company, and enjoyed spending time with you. Luke C. left because he had no other choice.  

I don't think the producers were involved in keeping Luke P. around. I think Hannah was terribly confused that her initial judgement of him was in question. IMO she didn't like the fact that her judgment may have been off. So she wanted to get to the bottom of that, and it's a process to do so.

I agree with those who say Mike was friend-zoned by this point. Nothing wrong with that. All but a handful of the cast members in any given season will be friend-zoned. I enjoyed their date and their walking trip around the city, enjoying typical tourist activities. LOL at the man in the bar who promoted haggis as a traditional Scottish food, and then later told them that he never eats it himself because he's English!

At this point I'm not feeling it in terms of either Mike or Pilot Pete for Bachelor. Maybe Jed. Or maybe Garrett or someone else.

I really don't see how Luke was bullied into leaving. All the guys were siding with him and I didn't see any significant injury or any injury for that matter from him. I think he just realised she wasn't into him, was never going to be, he wasn't getting a date and he was all pissy. I wonder if he wanted her to ask him to stay, but she was basically don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I do agree with you that Hannah kept the other Luke around because of the initial attraction and was questioning her judgement, although I do think producers had a bit to do with that as well.

Unlike apparently many of you, I did enjoy this episode....minus the Luke drama. I like the date with Mike. It was fun and relaxing and I enjoyed seeing some of the sights. I even enjoyed their conversation. And that group date has seriously got to be one of my all time favourites. I can't remember when I enjoyed a group date more. She had so much fun and really enjoyed herself and the guys seemed to feed off of her enthusiasm. That is not even counting the evening portion of the date where I have never seen a lead have so much fun making out with multiple guys. I genuinely believed she really enjoyed climbing Jed, rolling around that pool table with Peter and checking out what was under that kilt when rolling around the bed with Tyler. Dang girl I was actually envious!!! :uptonogood

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 pm

My opinion is that Luke S left because he thought if this girl wants a guy like Luke Parker, I’m obviously not the man for her. I honestly think that’s why he left. He shouldn’t have to constantly have to defend his character against someone like that and her never believe him over the other guy’s obvious manipulations. He was frustrated I’m sure.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:01 pm

albean99 wrote:It's not the first time that the Bachelorette has held off on a decision on a rose in a SD. Usually it ends up with them getting a rose.

They made such a big deal out of Luke packing his bags and rolling out his suitcase. So it seems the usual rule applied--if dumped at dinner you leave right then. You don't even go back to pick up your suitcase. So how does Luke stick around? The episode ended with Hannah saying "I can't give you this rose" and Luke's reaction shot, so maybe there's more conversation after that and she changes her mind? And then there have even been a few cases where eliminated contestants do leave but come back on a later episode. Sigh--they got all our hopes up that Hannah had finally seen the light. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1710264613

I thought it was interesting that they took out a rose when Luke S left on his own. Doesn't that usually just mean that 1 less guy of those left will leave? I'm thinking that meant he was going to get a rose until he left. I don't blame him for leaving. It was clear that Hannah was on Luke P's side.

I agree that was odd. They've already made flight/hotel arrangements for 12 men (or whatever the number is)to go to Scotland. Why not let Hannah keep 12 but one of them is different? Sure, they saved a little money by only having to pay for 11, but still.

I agree with whoever said this has become the Luke show. Think of it--Luke's not just had group dates, he's had a couple of 1 on 1 dates with Luke S, with Mike, and with one or two others. We don't ever seem to get one of Hannah's dates without it being interrupted by "back at the hotel" scenes with Luke, men talking to Luke, men talking ABOUT Luke. WHY? Ugh.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 11th - Epi 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
lleyki
Ash2214
Billysmom