SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 90 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 53 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:17 am

ilgirl wrote:If they're going to & from the same place every day, would that increase the chance that they are seen?  Do you think they are in disguise coming & going?  Or how do they keep from being noticed?  I'm intrigued by this idea.
Andi and Josh lived together in Josh’s apartment in Atlanta while the show was airing and they were never caught. They just used disguises and never left his apartment together at the same time. The show gave them an apartment in Atlanta to use, but they said they felt that was pointless so they just used his. If this is what Hannah and Tyler are doing, I would imagine it would be even more difficult to track them given how large NYC is. 

Now that I think about it, it does all kind of make sense.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:22 am

The small things that got me to assume this is a possible SHV situation is how
A)Tyler basically stopped updating his stories on Insta after the the highland games. Which makes me believe he doesn't have to watch the rest of the episode with his friends because he has already established an alibi.
B) Hannah and Tyler must have already gotten early access to the new episode so they most likely watched it together and he didn't need to stick around to watch the rest of the episode play out (also Luke P wants me to switch off the show too so what do you know with that laugh out loud )
C) his song choice mid episode (?post episode) was coffee by Miguel is just very telling ! Very very telling about how he feels.
D) they both have gaps between their SM activities and Hannah has practically not given any update about her whereabouts since Miami. She is definitely in a hotel room/condo with room service so not at Alabama clearly.
E) new york seems like a busy enough city to be able to get away with it. They just have to use disguise to leave the apartment.
F) Doesn't Tyler only hang out with friends when Hannah is away ? She was in Alabama when he reached NJ and he was spotted in a Mexican restaurant etc, she was in Nashville when he most likely met up with Jason and went golfing and she was in Miami when he was with his ABC food tour friend. Rest of the time they are lying low or he was recently modelling.

I might work up the timelines of them when I get more free time in hand but sort of feels like the only way they can meet is if they have an extended stay where they can convincingly look busy on their own.

Editing the post to also add: I asked myself how would it be financially feasible for ABC to have them stay for potentially 2 weeks straight ? and I think it sort of works for them too right ? they get the current Bachelorette to do more promotional work and constantly make the show relevant. Correct me if I am wrong but the lead never stays this busy in a row ever so this also helps point to their new strategy being a win win for both makers and the couple !

Also, what is the deal with follow the feet ? I read this a lot on this thread but i don't get the reference exactly. Is there a tradition for the lead and F1 give out clues to their fans ? and internal sign maybe ? new to this page so I would love to know !

Last edited by misslurking on Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:37 am

In a weird way, I think he's trying to give out clues with the walking feet Instagram stories. Isn't that the second time he's done that? I missed the first one - was it in Florida? Also, the fact that the feet were paired with that very romantic song. I don't know how anyone can listen to this song and think he's single. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5NmWeqCQs

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:31 am

Isnt it uncommon with so few tweets of people meeting Hannah? That also makes me believe she doesnt move around in the public that much.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:06 am

I never pointed this out, but last week before the episode Tyler had posted an instagram story of the Florida Keys on a bridge with a Lighthouse in the background. It reminded me of their date in Newport which showed a Light House. I thought it was interesting and possibly a subtle shout out that I wondered if anyone else picked up on that. I was just so frustrated by lack of physical evidence/"proof" of them being together and thinking that she was with Jed instead that I didn't comment about it. I still want the hard proof -- "someone slip up" please.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:31 am

misslurking wrote:The small things that got me to assume this is a possible SHV situation is how
A)Tyler basically stopped updating his stories on Insta after the the highland games. Which makes me believe he doesn't have to watch the rest of the episode with his friends because he has already established an alibi.
B) Hannah and Tyler must have already gotten early access to the new episode so they most likely watched it together and he didn't need to stick around to watch the rest of the episode play out (also Luke P wants me to switch off the show too so what do you know with that laugh out loud )
C) his song choice mid episode (?post episode) was coffee by Miguel is just very telling ! Very very telling about how he feels.
D) they both have gaps between their SM activities and Hannah has practically not given any update about her whereabouts since Miami. She is definitely in a hotel room/condo with room service so not at Alabama clearly.
E) new york seems like a busy enough city to be able to get away with it. They just have to use disguise to leave the apartment.
F) Doesn't Tyler only hang out with friends when Hannah is away ? She was in Alabama when he reached NJ and he was spotted in a Mexican restaurant etc, she was in Nashville when he most likely met up with Jason and went golfing and she was in Miami when he was with his ABC food tour friend. Rest of the time they are lying low or he was recently modelling.

I might work up the timelines of them when I get more free time in hand but sort of feels like the only way they can meet is if they have an extended stay where they can convincingly look busy on their own.

Editing the post to also add: I asked myself how would it be financially feasible for ABC to have them stay for potentially 2 weeks straight ? and I think it sort of works for them too right ? they get the current Bachelorette to do more promotional work and constantly make the show relevant. Correct me if I am wrong but the lead never stays this busy in a row ever so this also helps point to their new strategy being a win win for both makers and the couple !

Also, what is the deal with follow the feet ? I read this a lot on this thread but i don't get the reference exactly. Is there a tradition for the lead and F1 give out clues to their fans ? and internal sign maybe ? new to this page so I would love to know !

Posters on this board have used the phrases "follow the feet" or "watch the feet" regarding SHVs. Basically it means to watch where the spoiled F1 and lead are at any given time and you will figure out if they are together or not. I wouldn't say it's a 'tradition' that the F1 and lead give out clues to their fans; however, in almost all seasons, the F1 and/or lead have (usually unintentionally) given out clues that confirms their identity. Bryan wore a watch that Rachel had bought him during filming and they each also posted photos of an SHV that showed they were in the same backyard. Kaitlyn actually posted a snapchat (I believe) of her in bed with Shawn. Stuff like that. So if you "watch the feet" you are usually able to figure out who 'wins'.

Make sense?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:24 am

her handler should be with her up to the finale no?
the insta IG she recently shared has one meal plate on the table. However it looks like it is a penthouse or definitely a suite. The coffee, the way the cups are put and the toaster means definitely "hotel" IMO as well as the warm top that is generally given with hotel room services. I do not have the vibe she was with her F1 or maybe she arrived early? Could be this.
We definitely need expert to find this hotel. 2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 4256136633 I tried to find one similar in Florida but had no luck. So I am thinking either NYC or LA?
Somehow, I do not recall the lead having so much interviews, not sure why.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:01 pm

@luvstx Thanks for explaining it ! Makes sense sooner or later somethings gotta give !
@suzq same here. Waiting for a a slip up of SHV proof.
@HEA I am inclined to believe NYC but finding the hotel is like finding a needle in a haystack. Would give it a try in the weekend for sure !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:15 pm

I tried looking a little bit last night in a couple of areas that were tagged on his friend’s insta story, but no luck. I don’t know enough about nyc to be helpful.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:07 pm

do we know who is the handler?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvs247 Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Didn’t someone say they saw him on his way to queens? Maybe a hotel out there?

Silvs247

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:26 pm

A poster on reddit said their friend ran into Tyler in NYC yesterday and he was with his friend from ABC food tours. According to poster, Tyler told the friend he extended his visit in NYC and is considering moving there. Personally, DGAF where T moves as long as H is invoked in said plans. laugh out loud But if she really wants a media career like she said she does, NY might be a good choice for them? Maybe that’s what they are thinking?

I’m getting antsy with the show where it is now. It feels like it’s on pause with dumb stuff I don’t care about (Luke). I just want to speed through all the Tyler parts and catch up to real time now. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 90 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 53 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye