SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 90 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 54 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:57 pm

smg2587 wrote:@HEA I follow all of them on social media and been following them. I seen Jed in Nashville per his social media and his friends social media everyday since the week he got back from filming except 2 days. Those 2 days where May 30th-31st than the Nashville Aiport shot on June 1st. Jed's pretty to see out there he shows his stories of going to chickfila, in the studio, him fishing, when he saw his family, at concerts, etc. When he is out his friends they show him in their stories. One weekend he hadn't had any stories up but his friends show him at a bar and some kind of pool party they had. So that's how we know how Jed has mostly been in Nashville except when he traveled those 2 days.  

ok. so you are saying that he is posting on IG every day and we have proof that it is nashville?

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:04 pm

HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@HEA I follow all of them on social media and been following them. I seen Jed in Nashville per his social media and his friends social media everyday since the week he got back from filming except 2 days. Those 2 days where May 30th-31st than the Nashville Aiport shot on June 1st. Jed's pretty to see out there he shows his stories of going to chickfila, in the studio, him fishing, when he saw his family, at concerts, etc. When he is out his friends they show him in their stories. One weekend he hadn't had any stories up but his friends show him at a bar and some kind of pool party they had. So that's how we know how Jed has mostly been in Nashville except when he traveled those 2 days.  

ok. so you are saying that he is posting on IG every day and we have proof that it is nashville?
Yes. A good number of stories he post is from his car. He has a bad habit of filming himself driving (that was his first story back as well). I acknowledge the 2 days I didn't see him in Nashville per his or his friends social media.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:53 pm

smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:

Yes. A good number of stories he post is from his car. He has a bad habit of filming himself driving (that was his first story back as well). I acknowledge the 2 days I didn't see him in Nashville per his or his friends social media.

Wow. So where is he this week? What has he done today? question

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:04 pm

HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:

I don’t think there is any way in knowing where he is at all times and I don’t think she ever implied she knows his every move. She has strategically kept up with his whereabouts very closely.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:07 pm

HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:

I know you’ve said both guys are imperfect humans which I totally agree with, but you’re defending Jed quite a bit and advocating for him. Of course there’s nothing wrong with that and you’re 100% allowed to have your own opinion but I have to ask if you actually want the spoilers to be wrong and him to be F1? No hate, again we all are entitled to our own thoughts! Smiley

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:15 pm

@smg2587 does a wonderful job of keeping track of the guys' social media and telling us what they see. It is very helpful, and we can take from it what we want. I appreciate it because I'm not good at tracking social media laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:16 pm

HEA wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
HEA wrote:

Well Sunday he posted stories of himself driving and there was a rainbow, I checked the weather and it matched Nashville's for the day (roads were wet like it'd just finished raining and there were storm/flash flooding warnings for that region in Tennessee). Monday night he had a big watch party with friends in Nashville. Tuesday he posted from the chick fil a parking lot. & yesterday he was at the studio then out to karaoke for his friends birthday last night. Instagram's been down on and off all day so today's the only day unaccounted for so far.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:19 pm

@teamfiercelove I'm not HEA but I'll answer.

As a sleuther, I don't care if the spoilers are right or wrong or what RS says. Smiley I would much rather not have any spoilers, but those days are long gone. I also don't care who wins. The idea of being a sleuther for me is to figure out who the F1 is. If I'm posting anything about Jed and he's not the popular one, it appears that I'm defending him where actually I'm just posting what I think and see without a biased opinion. You can sleuth be biased at the same time, nothing wrong with that either. I've done it, Ed Bryan Roberto.  2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 1f60d I don't have to hope anyone is wrong or right to justify whether I like Jed or not. I don't have to dislike the speculated F2 just because I may like the F1. If I question something it may be just because I need clarification, not that I'm doubting the poster.

I personally don't think @HEA is defending anyone. She (assuming gender) is stating what she thinks. It has been stated several times she likes both guys.

I on the other hand I don't care for Tyler, but that doesn't mean I don't think he is the F1. I need far more proof so I might want more answers/sleuthing about Jed.

There have been other season's where I seem to favour the unpopular one. Smiley That doesn't stop me nor should it stop anyone for voicing their opinions and sleuthing till the end if they so choose to regardless of who is "popular" or not.

Hope that helps.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:27 pm

@GuardianAngel I didn’t think about it that way, thanks for the input!

teamfiercelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:30 pm

@teamfiercelove I am. Because I do not see much people defending Jed. It seems to me that the poor guy is judged because he is a singer and I find it unfair. I also think that it it is very difficult to be neutral and many times I have seen the “other” guy trashed unnecessary. I am always on the side of the minority. My point is that when someone is fan of #1, it is very rare this person will follow as closely #2. Therefore it is easy to be biased and not have all the facts in hands. I will give the benefice of the doubt because some members here are incredible with sleuthing SHV. But when someone says she knows he is in Nashville and hardly moved, then I am questioning how this someone can be 100% certain. Nothing wrong with that right?

To be honest, I think Tyler has more chances to be F1. I think he is more tune with Hannah. They are both playful. But I think it will be long engagement. They are not ready imo which is ok, they are very young. I truly like Tyler. I just think he is a bit less mature than Jed.

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:30 pm

@Al @Julie81 Thank you both.

As @ReneeM Instagram has been down and recently came back. I haven't seen any of the 3 in any stories so far. Jed had a tweet earlier about going to the studio for what its worth. And Tyler seems to still be in NYC because he says he is going to be doing something with Abcfoodtours his friend Matt runs and was trying to get some radio people to join them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:34 pm

@HEA Nothing wrong with that at all! Smiley Thanks for the explanation.

teamfiercelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 90 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 54 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye