SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 90 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:36 pm

Whether in Florida or not, to me it could indicate a Freudian slip. Someone has Florida (or someone in Florida anyway) on the mind. JMO. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:36 pm

Loulou wrote:Sorry @Ash2214 can u pls let me know when and where Hannah let it slip that she was a concert in Florida over memorial weekend? She was at a concert with her family on the coast south from where she lives, is that what she is referring to?    As for Tyler’s posts today imo the first one with the small dog looks like at a urban pool area - maybe the granddaughters house?  whilst the others look like the cabin.  Is it possible the family r dropping them off at the cabin? The car pic with the dog - the dog looks clean and dry imo. Think it’s unusual to have such contrasting posts.

She said in the et interview that she just saw Thomas Rhett concert in Florida! Lol wonder why she didn’t post anything about being at the concert then ? ;)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:38 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Loulou wrote:Sorry @Ash2214 can u pls let me know when and where Hannah let it slip that she was a concert in Florida over memorial weekend? She was at a concert with her family on the coast south from where she lives, is that what she is referring to?    As for Tyler’s posts today imo the first one with the small dog looks like at a urban pool area - maybe the granddaughters house?  whilst the others look like the cabin.  Is it possible the family r dropping them off at the cabin? The car pic with the dog - the dog looks clean and dry imo. Think it’s unusual to have such contrasting posts.

She said in the et interview that she just saw Thomas Rhett concert in Florida! Lol wonder why she didn’t post anything about being at the concert then ? ;)

She actually did on Memorial Day the day after the concert in her stories. But the concert was in Orange Beach, Al not sure why she referred to it as Florida.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:41 pm

smg2587 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

She actually did on Memorial Day the day after the concert in her stories. But the concert was in Orange Beach, Al not sure why she referred to it as Florida.

laugh out loud ok ... does anyone remember who Tyler said were his fave country music singers? He said Jake Owen I know but was the other one Thomas Rhett by any chance hehehe
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:43 pm

@Leapoffaith It was not Thomas Rhett for sure. It was another artist. Sorry, didn't save it and knowledge of country music for this northerner is at a -100.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:47 pm

Wasn’t Thomas Rhett.

Also, I don’t think the possibility of Tyler traveling up to the Florida panhandle to visit Hannah for the day is possible, y’all. I know she said in the interview she was a concert in Florida and she very well could have been seeing how easy it is to travel into t FL from Orange Beach or Gulf Shores. But, Tyler was in Jupiter. That’s over 8 hours away.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:48 pm

@LeapofFaith @dee Easton Corbin
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:50 pm

@bluwavz Thanks! Yeah, no idea who these people are laugh out loud laugh out loud Is it too much to ask for this show to get other types of musical genres playing Praying
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvs247 Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:53 pm

smg2587 wrote:Tyler has put IG stories up of him by a lake. Not sure if he is still in the NJ/NYC area or not but those are the things up on is stories right now. This is after that dog picture appeared to be poolside.
Tyler has family in fanwood, NJ based on my social media sleuthing. I think he is around there, the young girl in his story looks like a lady whom he follows on twitters granddaughter.

Silvs247

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:58 pm

Julie81 wrote:Wasn’t Thomas Rhett.

Also, I don’t think the possibility of Tyler traveling up to the Florida panhandle to visit Hannah for the day is possible, y’all. I know she said in the interview she was a concert in Florida and she very well could have been seeing how easy it is to travel into t FL from Orange Beach or Gulf Shores. But, Tyler was in Jupiter. That’s over 8 hours away.

There seems to be one day some of us remember not seeing Tyler at all on sm. We all assumed he was because it was his mom birthday. But neither him, his brother or his apparent 2 best friends that since he been home in Jupiter whose stories he show up in had him physically in Jupiter the day of May 26. It was an easy assumption given the day but there is no record of him in Jupiter that day. The day before and the day after yes. And Tyler is an easy guy to keep track of. Also he didn't acknowledge his mom's birthday that day online. I could see a quick visit happened May 26. Not saying it for sure happen but there is space for one.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Wasn’t Thomas Rhett.

There seems to be one day some of us remember not seeing Tyler at all on sm. We all assumed he was because it was his mom birthday. But neither him, his brother or his apparent 2 best friends that since he been home in Jupiter whose stories he show up in had him physically in Jupiter the day of May 26. It was an easy assumption given the day but there is no record of him in Jupiter that day. The day before and the day after yes. And Tyler is an easy guy to keep track of. Also he didn't acknowledge his mom's birthday that day online. I could see a quick visit happened May 26. Not saying it for sure happen but there is space for one.

I wish there was and maybe there was but goodness.....unless he flew, I just don’t see it happening. It’s an almost 9 hour drive there and 9 hours back.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:04 pm

Silvs247 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Tyler has put IG stories up of him by a lake. Not sure if he is still in the NJ/NYC area or not but those are the things up on is stories right now. This is after that dog picture appeared to be poolside.
Tyler has family in fanwood, NJ based on my social media sleuthing. I think he is around there, the young girl in his story looks like a lady whom he follows on twitters granddaughter.

Welcome to the board.
Are you talking about the lady with the Kentucky grandkids? I made a post later clarifying this one with information about the lady Tyler interacted with on twitter. She is not family but his high school guidance counselor it comes up when you search her on google. I may have the location of their cabin wrong is that what you are saying? Would really love a clarification here. Because I am in agreement the child in Tyler's story matches her granddaughter. But I am not understanding this post because the info I have she isn't family.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 90 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 47 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye