SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 90 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 64 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 am

Billysmom wrote:Has any of them posted Father's Day wishes yet?

Nope, not yet. That's kind of what I am waiting for to see if there is any live video of that from any of the 3.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:19 am

Sharnee wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:Apologies if we're only supposed to be talking about SHV in this thread, but this interview makes it lean toward Tyler for me. While Hannah smiles a lot for the Jed portion, look at her face during the Tyler portion. Start watching at 10 minutes in, where she starts talking about the frontrunners. The interviewer also weirdly says that she picked Tyler after his portion but I think she was just talking about how Hannah picked her guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avQoieANwpc&feature=youtu.be

Where can we take this conversation about their connection so as not to cloud this thread ? Would love to discuss though it was probably  all hashed over before . giggling

Hannah’s General Discussion Thread I assume
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:06 am

Either the General Discussion thread

General Discussion Thread

or the Fan Thread if you want the discussion solely about Tyler and Hannah with no negative opinions. Let me know and I'll move it over.

Fan thread spoiled F1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:27 am

I'm fine keeping the conversation here! I'll try to stick better to only talking about the SHV or lack of a SHV. Smiley

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:43 am

@Bleiby527 no problem at all! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:50 pm

Tyler made a fathers day story showing soho house. Again not helping anyone's theories because he is showing his face plus he was known to be their at least twice this past week.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:52 pm

@smg2587 he’s still in NY. His friend Matt posted an IG story. They went to church and out to brunch.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@smg2587 he’s still in NY. His friend Matt posted an IG story. They went to church and out to brunch.

Thanks I missed that and I checked Matt's page before my post. So he most of done that while I was typing.

Edit to add Jed posted his story for fathers day with an old picture.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:07 pm

So, Hannah and Jed were gone from social media once at the same time, one right befofe he was seen on an airport. Now since she is back from Mexico he is gone again (posting old films/photos). They also were in Nashville at the same time. Meanwhile we have nothing pointing at Hannah and Tyler having seen each other. So watching their feet point more to Jed as F1, right?

Last edited by Miyala on Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Thanks @Ash2214 a girl met Tyler at lunch and took pics with him. In the comments section of the girl’s IG, she responded to another person that Tyler will be in NYC all week just in case folks think he is using IG to misdirect on his whereabouts this coming week.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:14 pm

Miyala wrote:So, Hannah and Jed was gone from social media once at the same time, one right befofe he was seen on an airport. Now since she is back from Mexico he is gone again (posting old films/photos). They also were in Nashville at the same time. Meanwhile we have nothing pointing at Hannah and Tyler having seen each other. So watching their feet point more to Jed as F1, right?
Yeah. SHV's are the biggest indicator and IMO its leaning heavily towards Jed.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Miyala wrote:So, Hannah and Jed was gone from social media once at the same time, one right befofe he was seen on an airport. Now since she is back from Mexico he is gone again (posting old films/photos). They also were in Nashville at the same time. Meanwhile we have nothing pointing at Hannah and Tyler having seen each other. So watching their feet point more to Jed as F1, right?
Yeah. SHV's are the biggest indicator and IMO its leaning heavily towards Jed.

Yes Upset

It’s pretty hard to ignore or wish/excuse away at this point. Time to de-invest imo if you are team Tyler.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 90 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 64 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye