SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 45 of 90 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 67 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:19 pm

I thought RS had info about Jed from his ex or someone close to her. I wish he would post it. I hope Hannah has made a good decision for her—I have a feeling if she’s with Jed that she’s got more than she bargained for. Tyler will have women lining up for him.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mjason Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:19 pm

@Julie81 thank you for being the voice of reason for this forum!
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:19 pm

The bottom line is this is Hannah's decision. Her life. If she chooses "supposedly " butt grabbing Jed, so be it. If she chooses Tyler, so be it. No skin off my nose who she chooses in the end. Most of them break up anyway 6 months down the road. Hannah will be fine. Jed will be fine. Tyler will be fine. They will all go on to sell Fit Tea or FabFitFun boxes. No worries. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:20 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
Lawkid wrote:@Abda81864 did he really ? Well that further point to Jed. Why follow and then unfollow? Is he still following Tyler and Luke ?

He still follows Tyler and Luke. His girlfriend lives in Nashville and she was with him last night. That’s when Patrick followed Jed and sometime today he isn’t following him anymore. Jed is still unaccounted for and it’s possible he told Hannah Patrick followed him and Hannah told Patrick to unfollow.

His girlfriend only follows Tyler and none of the other guys.

ETA she follows peter as well.

Last edited by Julie81 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:20 pm

@Julie81 thank you high five

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Yes. I fully, 100% support Hannah pulling man arie here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:22 pm

Tyler volunteers with the ABC Food Tours. I don't see anything in any posts about Jed that lead me to think it's him. I really still think it's Tyler, or no one. She's not that good of an actress to fake all her responses when just his name comes up in a convo.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:22 pm

I for one am wondering why Hannah even left Mexico for an shv. Everyone is down there for BiP and the wedding they could of easily have an shv there and not get caught. When Becca talked to Colton in Mexico Garrett was there just hidden and they continued their shv there. Not sure why they had her move for an shv. Plus there last one was only for 48 hours. I believe now its Jed but some weird shv activity is still taking place.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:How much can you really believe reading on the internet?  There is so much made up or embellished.  Jed is not a bad dude, imho and maybe he grabbed someone's butt, but maybe he didn't.  Who knows. I could go online and say I saw Tyler in a bar making out with another woman.  Would you believe me?  Just sayin'.  I don't really care who she picks as her F1.  I do think it's funny all three posted IG stories around the same time today, Tyler and Jed's were closer together.  laugh out loud
A lot actually. There's a ton of info that comes out about people on these shows and a lot of it ends up being true, in fact I would say more of it ends up being proven true than the other way around. So while I don't think everything on the internet should automatically be taken as fact, it shouldn't be dismissed either. Especially when there seems to just be story after story by different people.

And some of it ends up not being true. Who is to say what is true and not true. Just because RS says so? Yeah. Bottom line is he is looking for hits on his site.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:24 pm

@pavalygurl let's not forget Kaitlyn using Tyler's words as caption with Hannah... And mama Cameron better have some explaining to do if her son is not F1 rotfl

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:26 pm

@misslurking Mrs C's sm is a big part of my belief that it is Tyler.

I never agree with the Bachelorette's choice as F1. This season is so different for me. I just see something between them that I haven't seen in a long time, if ever. RS mentioned that SHVs were going to be different this season. Let's face it, they are onto us and the sleuthing methods. It's (SM)easy enough to manipulate so they may be doing just that. We have knowledge of past seasons where couples were indeed together and we only found out afterwards because they told us. This new group of producers may have wanted to keep things more "interesting" this time.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:27 pm

@misslurking i’m still not over Tyler accepting Hannah’s mom’s follow request on IG while he was still private and then following her back right away or Tyler liking Hannah’s first post back right away. This is all so whacky laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 90 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 67 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye