SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 90 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 71 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by suzq Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:31 pm

@sosleepy. I'm with you. I'm preparing myself to being disappointed. This is the first time that a "spoiled" couple that I really like together may not actually be the final couple. I understand where other people before are coming from now and don't find it enjoyable. This is the first time that I haven't liked being spoiled for a season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:37 pm

I read on Reddit that even Garrett from this Season liked a post on a spoiler site that Tyler was F1. Luke S said thought Tyler would end up with Hannah because of their chemistry . Maybe nothing but still interesting .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:40 pm

sunshine50 wrote:I don't think I have seen RS be so quite either. I think he is a little upset that he is being kept in the dark himself. In my heart I will believe it is Tyler but I still believe that since he has been off on some things that he is off on more of his spoilers. It makes it a little more fun to watch and sleuth!

I just think RS is cocky and stubborn, and he’s already moved on to BIP drama. He cannot stop tweeting and talking about what is going down in Mexico rn, and how he needs biweekly columns for it. Honestly, I think for him The Bachelorette is an afterthought at this point and he just gets overly confident. I really wish he would look at things more closely though, now that some pretty odd evidence is starting to pile up against his spoiler. He’s only doing himself a disservice. I can only speak for myself, but I’m not so much caring about all his dumb BIP gossip yet. I’ll worry about that mess in August. laugh out loud More pressing issues at hand, Steven. Get it together.

Last edited by sosleepy on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:40 pm

Wo

Last edited by sunshine50 on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:
sunshine50 wrote:I don't think I have seen RS be so quite either. I think he is a little upset that he is being kept in the dark himself. In my heart I will believe it is Tyler but I still believe that since he has been off on some things that he is off on more of his spoilers. It makes it a little more fun to watch and sleuth!

I just think RS is cocky and stubborn, and he’s already moved on to BIP drama. He cannot stop tweeting and talking about what is going down in Mexico rn, and how he needs biweekly columns for it. Honestly, I think for him The Bachelorette is an afterthought at this point and he just gets overly confident. I really wish he would look at things more closely though, now that some pretty odd evidence is starting to pile up against his spoiler. He’s only doing himself a disservice. I can only speak for myself, but I’m not so much caring about all his dumb BIP gossip yet. I’ll worry about that mess in August. laugh out loud More pressing issues at hand, Steven. Get it together.

Yes Girl...YES!!! high five

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:43 pm

First post, from the NYC area. Yes, I am searching for Hannah in a wig 😄😄.I can't understand the panic right now about the outcome of this season bachelorette. We need to remember that Hannah has a type and Tyler is not it, so him making past night one is surprising. I want it to be Tyler but also know that it is a 25-year-old with limited relationship experience making this decision. I am happy for her either way but won't be watching starting tomorrow. I recently dated a Luke P type of guy, so I get angry 😡 watching their interactions. Will be visiting Tyler's fan pages to watch highlights of their dates and looking out for him in NYC.

Last edited by Patience2415 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:43 pm

Sharnee wrote:I read on Reddit that even Garrett from this Season liked a post on a spoiler site that Tyler was F1. Luke S said thought Tyler would end up with Hannah because of their chemistry . Maybe nothing but still interesting .

Yes. All of this. The guys typically have a group chat. Historically they all know who wins. Colton and Jason freaking actually met up with Becca and Garrett in safe house and got wasted together, for goodness sake.

This entire season is confusing and giving me a headache.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:45 pm

@sosleepy But there’s more than RS that add to the comfirmation of Tyler and not Jed. RS said they’d be some who’d doubt but it wouldn’t change the outcome. The other source site emits that same attitude.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:45 pm

I also think that RS would be wise to look things over concerning what has been going on right now and updating/correcting things before worrying as much about BIP. There are going to be some unhappy people if he's wrong and doesn't say anything ahead of time.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:51 pm

Patience2415 wrote:I can't understand the panic right now about the outcome of this season bachelorette. We need to remember that Hannah has a type and Tyler is not it, so him making past night one is surprising. I want it to be Tyler but also know that it is a 25-year-old with limited relationship experience making this decision. I am happy for her either way but won't be watching starting tomorrow. I recently dated a Luke P type of guy, so I get angry 😡 watching their interactions. Will be visiting Tyler's fan pages to watch highlights of their dates and looking out for him in NYC.

Well, he posted a Father’s Day story from a place called Dumbo House in Brooklyn . I sent the pic to a friend in NY and she sent me the link . Maybe he’s staying there .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Julie81 wrote:
mjason wrote:@Julie81 thank you for being the voice of reason for this forum!

I do what I can do. I just see people jumping off the edge so fast and there’s no proof. I know I know...it’s right in front of us, but I refuse to believe it until someone confirms it. Until then, I’m sitting on the upper deck of the Luxury Liner Ship Hyler sipping on my Mai Tai while the rest of y’all swim off and try to climb on Jed’s beat up speed boat down yonder somewhere. handwave

I seriously fear for the sanity of some of us here. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698

I'm right there with you @Julie81. I don't see anything that proves to me that Jed is F1. He looks bored with Hannah and he doesn't get her humour. Meanwhile, Tyler and Hannah are burning up the screen. Tyler is hidden on the show compared to both Peter and Jed. Yes, the SHV seem wonky, but there is nothing, nothing, that is proof of it being Jed over Tyler. Just yesterday, people were sure the proof was for Tyler.

I say this every year when people start freaking out and flip flopping all over the place about who is the F1 and F2. Admittedly, usually it is later in the season and because of editing, this year it just happens to be about the SHVs. I go with my first instinct and it is SCREAMING Tyler. Not even close. And it has nothing to do RS and bias for the F1. I see who I see and I sure as hell do not see it with Hannah and Jed. Now, the editing has yet to kick in so this confusion will no doubt get even worse. I guess I could be wrong, but my instincts have yet to fail me when they are this strong. :fingersarecrossed

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I read on Reddit that even Garrett from this Season liked a post on a spoiler site that Tyler was F1. Luke S said thought Tyler would end up with Hannah because of their chemistry . Maybe nothing but still interesting .

Yes. All of this. The guys typically have a group chat. Historically they all know who wins. Colton and Jason freaking actually met up with Becca and Garrett in safe house and got wasted together, for  goodness sake.

This entire season is confusing and giving me a headache.

I’m quoting myself like a total loser laugh out loud  to add that Connor also liked a Hannah and Tyler fan page, apparently.

Also Lauren Zima. She was at FRC. BS she doesn’t know the ending. She had quite a lovely post about Tyler’s date and words to Hannah on Twitter after his date, and also commented on his IG post about his date (that adorable pic of the 2 of them). AFAIK, she didn’t say anything to Jed. Kind of cruel to toy with F2 like that? No?

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 90 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 71 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye