SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 90 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 72 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:58 pm

https://thebridgebk.com/inside-dumbo-house-brooklyns-new-castle-cool/

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:00 am

I also think the editing so far points to a Tyler F1 but I can't ignore the fact that Hannah and Jed have now had two instances where both have been off of social media at the same time at an unknown location (one coupled with Jed being spotted at an airport) and Tyler and Hannah never have. Tyler could still be F1 but at this moment in time the evidence points to Jed. It might change back though.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:01 am

@Sharnee
I work in an area where the DQ in his instastory is located, so I am hoping to see him there tomorrow or sometime this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:02 am

Sharnee wrote:https://thebridgebk.com/inside-dumbo-house-brooklyns-new-castle-cool/
Dumbo House doesn't seem to have a place to sleep unless I missed it on the website? Seems more like a members-only club for during the day?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:03 am

But Tyler traveled from Fl to Newark without being noticed so at least we know he can travel incognito . We wouldn’t have known without his friend posting on IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:04 am

@Sprite agree. I’m going to go with my gut here. Hopefully it doesn’t steer me wrong.

Y’all, Hannah hasn’t exactly been active on social media anyways, so for her to be quiet this weekend is not that concerning. IMO It’s coincidental that Jed is quiet at the same time because he is usually a little more active. Her being quiet doesn’t concern me.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:04 am

Bleiby527 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:https://thebridgebk.com/inside-dumbo-house-brooklyns-new-castle-cool/
Dumbo House doesn't seem to have a place to sleep unless I missed it on the website? Seems more like a members-only club for during the day?

Yeah, an exclusive club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:05 am

It's a sister club to Soho house in NYC (Dumbo House is in Brooklyn) where Tyler was with his friend Matt James the other day.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:06 am

Julie81 wrote:@Sprite agree. I’m going to go with my gut here. Hopefully it doesn’t steer me wrong.

Y’all, Hannah hasn’t exactly been active on social media anyways, so for her to be quiet this weekend is not that concerning. IMO It’s coincidental that Jed is quiet at the same time because he is usually a little more active. Her being quiet doesn’t concern me.

I totally agree, but she also posted “miss you dad,” definitely implying she’s not home. Also, Jed intentionally tried to misrepresent his whereabouts with that old picture he posted. Jerk. laugh out loud I think all of this would be less concerning if we didn’t have that other potential SHV exactly 2 weeks ago, which traditionally matches SHV timing. And literally 0 proof of a Tyler SHV at all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 am

Is Katedool Tyler's ex?

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 am

Guys, the last time RS was wrong untill mid filming (and untill end) was with Des and Brooks. I wasn't around that time watching it live and I honestly just watched the last 3 episodes.

A. Want to ask did Brooks also get F1ish edit at that time ?
B. Did Chris get F1 edit ?
I am trying to figure out did the producers try and bank on the wrong spoilers to make the show as misleading as possible ?

The edit Tyler and Jed are getting gives me confidence in Tyler as F1 and the SM is making me question it. Only because even if we ignore both Jed and Hannah being silent since over 24 hours and also let the throwback similar stories for father's day chalk up to coincidence. We still never get to see Tyler gone off SM altogether as often as Jed does either ?

Hannah would want to start defending/signalling it Jed since dont lead start getting angsty that she is getting shipped for with the F2 than her actual man ? This was one of the reasons that we could see Tyler was F1 as Hannah would clearly have a different reaction when his name would come up and have the same face when talking about other guys ?.

This season post show behaviour makes no sense !?! Trying to find a pattern with the edit atleast ..

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:11 am

Traveling from Newark late night to the city without being noticed is not hard. NYC is the perfect city for the game of figure out the F1. Also, if Jed is F1 is behavior reminded me of Peter (Rachel's season) when he returned home, so am confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 90 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 72 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye