SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 90 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 49 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:44 pm

I think it could be a match - both are "rocky" beaches and the tree line looks to match.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by luvstx Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:28 pm

I don't recognize that lake in Wyckoff...will keep thinking.

But I do think you found the match with the Tyler pic so he was probably in Wyckoff yesterday.

Unfortunately, my niece doesn't know his friends.

If he's still there on Thursday, I can stalk him as I'll be there then! Just kidding
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:05 pm

Just to add Instagram location tags can be location of picture or location where you post the picture depending on the setting you put.

It might be the same spot. I heard that there is a lakes that looks similar to the one in Tyler's stories near Jersey. They range from 1 hour to 3 and a half hours away from Wckyoff, NJ so yeah he might still be there. Wonder what he does during the day when that family seems to be going to work.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:55 pm

smg2587 wrote:Just to add Instagram location tags can be location of picture or location where you post the picture depending on the setting you put.

It might be the same spot. I heard that there is a lakes that looks similar to the one in Tyler's stories near Jersey. They range from 1 hour to 3 and a half hours away from Wckyoff, NJ so yeah he might still be there. Wonder what he does during the day when that family seems to be going to work.

golf? he seems to enjoy it (re: his 120 points golf card)
do we know for sure they are going to work? all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:04 pm

@misslurking
The lake could be Lake Hopatcong or Echo Lake - which is are two very large
lakes that are quite close to Wyckoff, NJ

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:30 pm

Didnt Hannah say she would be free the two coming weekends? That would mean that, if they planned a SHV it would be before then. Lets say this evening/tomorrow morning until friday? It would be strange to visit his relatives much longer and we know he will be gone this week

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:09 pm

So according to Tylers instastory he seems to be hanging with someone that has an model agency in NY. So, I guess, still there. Could be he is actually working🤣

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:44 pm

I think that might be one of Tyler's modeling agents. He's signed with both a modeling agency in Miami and one in New York.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Jed tweeted out he was working out and about to go fishing with one of his friends about 15 minutes ago. Seems to be on one of his Instagram breaks again.

Looks like all the bachelornation people in Miami are there for the premier party for the Grand Hotel show that is always running ads during the show.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:20 pm

sbolduc wrote:I think it could be a match - both are "rocky" beaches and the tree line looks to match.

So if Tyler's lake instagram story was indeed in New Jersey rather than Kentucky or North Carolina, I think it makes it more interesting that there's a woman with a southern accent talking in the background of this video (same woman who says "Can you mute?") - https://imgur.com/gallery/EbpmtNM  Southern accents are not that common in Northern New Jersey.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:35 pm

Tyler's now hanging out in NYC with his friend that has the charity with kids.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:40 pm

He would be out of Florida when Hannah is like a hour away from his hometown because they hate me laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 90 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 49 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye