SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 90 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 49 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:42 pm

suzq wrote:Tyler's now hanging out in NYC with his friend that has the charity with kids.

seriously!! :thud nup i don't believe it it has to be an oldy or repost because i just need some kind of shv proof now or i might cry
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Maybe I just want to believe but I think she flew from Nashville to Newark airport on Saturday evening (lines up with when she was seen at Nashville airport, and there was I believe a 7pm or 7:20pm flight from Nashville to Newark on Saturday) and was with him on Saturday night and yesterday. You'll notice he didn't show himself with any of his friends yesterday, only the dog, with womens' voices in the background (one that sounded southern to me and clearly said at the end "Can you mute?") as heard here - https://imgur.com/gallery/EbpmtNM And then Hannah left for Miami (3 hour flight) this morning.

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:31 pm; edited 4 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:00 pm

His entire NY trip has been really weird with wonky SM!! And she’s been kind of absent and quiet on SM for a lot of it! I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she’s been in NY for at least part of this trip, and his little outings with rando friends or whatever are a pretty convenient cover. JMO.

These two are gonna be like “we spent weeks together” at AFR, and we are seriously gonna be like scratch dizzy . That’s my prediction. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:06 pm

I just found it interesting that on Saturday he posted stories of himself playing golf with his friends and on Sunday he was very mysterious, only showing himself and the dog (with the female voices in the background - a producer and Hannah?). It could be a reach, but it lines up with the day that she was AWOL. And she was seen at Nashville airport on Saturday night at around 6pm. So?

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:16 pm

I doubt very much a SHV is going to include anyone else other than maybe parents. IMO they meet somewhere without telling anyone where they are going. I can't see Tyler leaving his friends mysteriously for a day then resuming the visit or IG'ing with Hannah a child and the child's family.

SCMIIW wasn't it sleuthed the other female is Tyler's former coach's wife who is originally from Kentucky and therefore would have an accent?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:19 pm

I don't think it was proven that it was that family friend with the granddaughter. Why would she be in New Jersey with her granddaughter? I think that was the assumption when we thought he was in Kentucky or North Carolina. But someone a few posts back found a lake that looks similar in Wyckoff - https://www.instagram.com/p/Bygt73Cn_eC/?igshid=o11w0q70qu8q

Last edited by Bleiby527 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I doubt very much a SHV is going to include anyone else other than maybe parents. IMO they meet somewhere without telling anyone where they are going. I can't see Tyler leaving his friends mysteriously for a day then resuming the visit or IG'ing with Hannah a child and the child's family.

SCMIIW wasn't it sleuthed the other female is Tyler's former coach's wife who is originally from Kentucky and therefore would have an accent?

Remember, we are living in a new era. Things are evolving with this show. Arie went dirt bike riding with a Becca and a whole slew of friends. JoJo and Jordan were together an entire week unsanctioned in Jordan’s hometown. Cassie and Colton apparently somehow went on bike rides together. Becca and Garrett met up with Colton and Jason during SHV and got wasted together. IMO, new producers, a tip off that RS said SHVs would be different this year, and our youngest Bachelor couple yet that is borderline Gen Z and VERY SM savvy cause it’s ingrained in them... and it’s like the wild Wild West out here and not much would surprise me.

Like could I be wrong? Sure. Of course. And I hate the tin foilery and agree that never pans out. But at this point I’m convinced Tyler is F1, I don’t think they already broke up, and feel certain they’ve met up at some point... right under our noses, probably.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:57 pm

Also as the period between when filming ended and when the finale airs is shorter by about two weeks, maybe it is good enough for Hannah and F1 to see each other a day or two here and there, and not have a longer SHV. They can be together soon enough. Maybe?

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:16 am

I do not recall leads having so many events in the South, do we? Do we remember with Rachel and Ashley and Emily or Sean?

The logical cities to visit nearby Alabama would be Nashville, Memphis, Austin, Dallas, Miami and Charlotte. IMO

Between Florida and Alabama, there are tons of places for SHV. No need to go in NJ IMO. I am sure we can say the same from Tenessee and Alabama, although more accessible by car IMO.

The only option IMO is to track the missing SM days for the 3.

The fact that Tyler is always on the go means that it is more difficult to track his steps, therefore more chances that he is F1 IMO.

It looks very suspicious to me that he is visiting so much. Was he asked by prods to not be in the same place as Hannah when she had events in Florida? That looks very weird that she is there and he is hours states away. I cannot wrap my mind why that, most especially when he makes sure that we all know with this instaIG.

Again, I wish we could also track that close Jed. I am not good with IG at all except checking their walls.  dizzy

One thing we know is that prods LOVE to repeat thing in the Bachelor. So I am thinking that we should remember Sean, Rachel, Ashley and Emily... who were from the South and remember what they say about SHV? maybe?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Map10
google

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:19 am

^ I think it’s been mentioned that the production team has changed so there may not be too many commonalities with previous SHV locations and practices.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:58 am

limoncello wrote:^ I think it’s been mentioned that the production team has changed so there may not be too many commonalities with previous SHV locations and practices.

They changed prods within the years. Yet they never changed the concept. Except the 2 bachelorettes but it was no consequence. However I believe they learned their lesson with SM and RS and live spoiling tweets/IG. Because few members of the crew changed doesn’t mean they changed everything within. Places of SHV probably but not how they meet. I do not believe for an instant they want to jeopardize the happy ending for lack of enough SHV. Trick is to know how where and when. Dozens have tricked the fans before, they will continue. Plus if it worked in the past, why changing it? scratch Suspect no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:16 am

^ May I ask the concept of what? I wasn’t talking about changing the concept, obviously SHV is the integral part of the whole process.

My opinion was only based on what RS supposedly reported and I’m taking Elan into consideration too. I never implied there are radical changes within or it will be completely different, I am just speculating that comparing to previous seasons won’t necessarily give us the clues we’re looking for.

Last edited by limoncello on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:22 am; edited 3 times in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 90 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 49 ... 90  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+75
Emilia23_12
jojo47
CHO
Mia_Leoni
Eagle Eye