SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:32 pm

pbmax wrote:I suspected that it wasn't going to be a good season from what I read in an article before the season, I sensed something didn't turn out good.

Can you kinda summarize what the article said? I don't remember it, but it sounds like something needed about now! thx!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:38 pm

About the forum. I posted a couple of times in this thread below. If there are any issues, I always post in that thread to let everyone know. I know it's been very frustrating the last couple of days. Hopefully we are ok now since support claims the problems have been fixed.

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:53 pm

BlueTone wrote:
pbmax wrote:I suspected that it wasn't going to be a good season from what I read in an article before the season, I sensed something didn't turn out good.

Can you kinda summarize what the article said? I don't remember it, but it sounds like something needed about now! thx!

I'm sorry I can't remember exactly what it said, I had no interest in Hannah so I forgot. I just remember thinking it don't sound like it's going to be a love story..
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:14 pm

@pbmax gotcha, thx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:20 pm

@pbmax probably CH making a point of asking whether or not Hannah found love or something to that effect, even before filming, or shortly after.

I remember commenting, how does he know this, referring to they already know the story board? I know that was a red flag for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:28 am

First time posting this season. I'm just bummed about Tyler not being F1 but this might not end well for Hannah. She may or may not know about this girlfriend bombshell. She's been out of SM for two days. I also watched the build series interview last month and there was a question by the interviewer if there's another girlfriend situation apart from Scott. She said "I don't think so" but that we have to watch and see other drama. Vague so not sure what that means.

The first time I thought Jed was F1 before this change from RS is when they both posted their Father's Day greeting. Very similar post of old pic with their dads and posted at around the same time.

I'm sad really for Tyler but at this point I think he deserves better.

Anyway,

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:48 pm

It has been ages since my last post and since my last visit. It is so fun to catch up on what everyone is thinking. I had no idea who was supposed to be F1 but am tickled to know what everyone thinks as I liked Jed and Tyler. Not for her mind you, just liked them. This season is a train wreck with trains going in both directions on a constant collision course. I was so over the "look back" when I watched this episode, I had to come here and see what everyone was saying about this. I did think they showed a lot of the end of the season in the preview this episode. Luke P is either getting the worst edit ever or is really just the worst ever. I wish this had been his last episode. So over him! Looking forward to reading more!

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:02 pm

@Peppermom so nice to see you again cheerleader
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Thanks @Hotmomma Good to see you still floating!! handwave

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Hey Peppermom I'm also glad to see you here. Boy what a wild ride it's been and only half over.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:49 pm

@Peppermom welcomeback and your pup too!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:44 am

Do we know if the entire season has been edited?

I really think Jed comes clean to Hanna and TPTB knew all along. TPTB have wasted a lot of time not building a love story with Jed. Seems like it is going to be Tyler for the next couple of weeks. They are going to have to come on really strong with Jed soon.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle