SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:01 am

Doggoneit wrote:Do we know if the entire season has been edited?

I really think Jed comes clean to Hanna and TPTB knew all along.  TPTB have wasted a lot of time not building a love story with Jed.  Seems like it is going to be Tyler for the next couple of weeks.  They are going to have to come on really strong with Jed soon.

Aside from the Luke show, they've been showing her love story with Jed a lot more than Tyler since the very first episode. The Scotland episode was heavily focused on Jed and the previous episodes always had Hannah saying nice things about Jed during her ITMs. The only week it seemed like Tyler was front and center was Episode 4 and that was partly due to his 1 on 1 being way better than Jed's, imo.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:16 am

@Doggoneit Ya apart from our own confirmation bias in thinking Tyler was actually given the F1 edit which is hiding the f1 a lot and Jed actually got a lot of screen time as well as promotion too as a F2. I actually do this Jed has got a lot of airtime for being F1. His 1on1 was heavily promoted before ep4 as well as the Kevin walking in on him making out with Hannah preview before ep5, he has already gotten 2 GDR so people have not ignored him as a front runner.

I honestly don't think Jed really confess about having a gf at all. The show would definitely have edited out some of the hypocritical stuff Hannah does say regrading Scoot on ep1 if Jed coming clean to Hannah was a story-line in the future if he really is F1.  Hannahs post filming interview give me strong vibe that Jed did not come clean to her during filming. I think Lauren zima keeps saying it but she is just trying to make sure people tune in to watch Jed come up with a confession part 2 that will never happen. I legit think the production didnt know until filming wrapped.

Like @Abda81864 said Tyler just got more popular post ep4 because of how good the 1on1 actually was compared to Jeds and even then Jed also got praised ( scratch ) for his  calculated move honesty (duh ) laugh out loud

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:20 am

But if production didn't know about Jed and the gf why focus so heavily on Jed during the Scott drama? Unless it was just about him coming clean on being there to promote his music.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:24 am

alwayscooking wrote:But if production didn't know about Jed and the gf why focus so heavily on Jed during the Scott drama?  Unless it was just about him coming clean on being there to promote his music.

Possibly. It looks like Jed’s story on this show is about being honest with Hannah after each truth bomb and voila she falls more in love with his honesty. Rolling Eyes
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:16 pm

misslurking wrote:@Doggoneit Ya apart from our own confirmation bias in thinking Tyler was actually given the F1 edit which is hiding the f1 a lot and Jed actually got a lot of screen time as well as promotion too as a F2. I actually do this Jed has got a lot of airtime for being F1. His 1on1 was heavily promoted before ep4 as well as the Kevin walking in on him making out with Hannah preview before ep5, he has already gotten 2 GDR so people have not ignored him as a front runner.

I honestly don't think Jed really confess about having a gf at all. The show would definitely have edited out some of the hypocritical stuff Hannah does say regrading Scoot on ep1 if Jed coming clean to Hannah was a story-line in the future if he really is F1.  Hannahs post filming interview give me strong vibe that Jed did not come clean to her during filming. I think Lauren zima keeps saying it but she is just trying to make sure people tune in to watch Jed come up with a confession part 2 that will never happen. I legit think the production didnt know until filming wrapped.

Like @Abda81864 said Tyler just got more popular post ep4 because of how good the 1on1 actually was compared to Jeds and even then Jed also got praised ( scratch ) for his  calculated move honesty (duh ) laugh out loud

If you go through his IG account, which TPTB would have scoured that. They would have seen all that he was tagged in as well. The pic of him in the Bahamas, he did not take the pic himself. I can't imagine them not asking who he went to the Bahamas with. JMO
I think next weeks episode, TC is going to have a real strong edit! Also, do you think Lauren Z is not spoiled? She has been very pro TC, but they may be setting up the Bachelor.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:25 pm

I don't think TPTB cares if these dudes have gfs back home, imo. It's on the lead if they still choose the guy with a gf. Not sure if Jed brings it up to Hannah on the show. If he does, I'm sure he'll downplay the relationship. I do think ABC were scrambling when they got wind that People would release an article about Jed. I think this recap episode this past week was added in last minute which tells me Jed probably never told production or Hannah the full truth, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:29 pm

Editing to remove as the video is too vague.

Last edited by okkaayy on Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:36 pm

Doggoneit wrote:
misslurking wrote:@Doggoneit Ya apart from our own confirmation bias in thinking Tyler was actually given the F1 edit which is hiding the f1 a lot and Jed actually got a lot of screen time as well as promotion too as a F2. I actually do this Jed has got a lot of airtime for being F1. His 1on1 was heavily promoted before ep4 as well as the Kevin walking in on him making out with Hannah preview before ep5, he has already gotten 2 GDR so people have not ignored him as a front runner.

If you go through his IG account, which TPTB would have scoured that.  They would have seen all that he was tagged in as well.  The pic of him in the Bahamas, he did not take the pic himself.  I can't imagine them not asking who he went to the Bahamas with.  JMO
I think next weeks episode, TC is going to have a real strong edit!  Also, do you think Lauren Z is not spoiled?  She has been very pro TC, but they may be setting up the Bachelor.

Zima is spoiled yes, which is why I always thought she was Pro Peter for bachelor and team Tyler on SM but silent about him on her roses recaps and she would say such nice things about Jed all the time. Over do it infact.

I just think the casting team wont knowingly include contestants that are not single. They cant be that evil !Jed is a liar he can just lie about who he was in Bahamas with laugh out loud I can understand he probably shared it will Hannah eventually possibly ! yeah !

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:48 pm

okkaayy wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:

If you go through his IG account, which TPTB would have scoured that.  They would have seen all that he was tagged in as well.  The pic of him in the Bahamas, he did not take the pic himself.  I can't imagine them not asking who he went to the Bahamas with.  JMO
I think next weeks episode, TC is going to have a real strong edit!  Also, do you think Lauren Z is not spoiled?  She has been very pro TC, but they may be setting up the Bachelor.

Lz was at the FRC in Greece. There’s photos of her there with Chris Harrison.
I haven’t seen that photo of Lz and CH at the FRC.. could you share it again please? TU
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:00 pm

I don't understand why Zima hasn't been reassigned to another gig by now. She's allowed to date whomever but the optics are not good. And I suspect there are plenty of bn people willing to fill her shoes. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:11 am

okkaayy wrote:snipped

Lz was at the FRC in Greece. There’s photos of her there with Chris Harrison.

I haven't seen those pics either. I'm not sure if this is rumour or fact. Please provide a link. Thanks.

IMHO Tyler isn't hidden at all. He gets his share of camera time.

I've always believed TPTB know exactly who has g/f's back home. Pretty much every season there is a contestant with a g/f back home and it's used in the story line. They even had them involved in the show so it won't surprise me if Haley show's up at the ATFR. All you have to do it look at their SM. The fact that they made such a big ordeal with Scott who was a nobody, and Demi who was faker than fake IMHO, that was the ultimate script of scripts and foreshadowing what was coming. She said someone reached out to her on SM and she was there to see if he showed up. The producers are going to fly her there, set up a fake undercover set to see if the guy shows up as if no one knows his name?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iypx53WUvWA

We don't know that Jed didn't confess to her about Haley. When mentioning this, please state that it's opinion, unless you have proof of Jed saying he didn't tell Hannah about Haley such as a vid of Jed talking. We don't know that Jed built a relationship with Hannah based on lies. This is all speculation and should be treated as such by stating IMO etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:38 am

@GuardianAngel I tried to pm @okkaayy and it says there is no such user... I remember seeing it and I did found that we have a copy of it in the Media, SM NO discussion thread. Not sure but should be May 7 or close to that. Hope that helps.

ETA @sdmom posted on May 10 th. Page 2 of the thread. I’m not sure how to copy it.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle