SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:57 pm

On Jed’s intro package at the end he says,
Finding your person on a tv show must be wild , insane.
I think it would be a great story and a lot of people would know your story , save you some time .

It screams exposure especially because now we know his true intentions when he spoke those words .I do agree he wanted to hitch his train to Haley and now Hannah presents the bigger platform for his exposure . Imo

Last edited by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Abda81864 Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Minney wrote:Has anyone ever advanced their music careers by going on this show?  Other contestants have created amazing careers for themselves after being on the show but usually they have already had experience in their fields (Chris Lambton, Jillian) but I've never seen a musician get a big break based on their appearance on TB.  It's just a dumb idea, IMO.  If you have talent you will get your break through hard work, determination, and a bit of luck.  If you need a realty show to do give you that break then try for The Voice or AI.  

What irks me, is that as a struggling musician in that F1 spot, he actually does have a bigger chance of getting that fan base and notoriety. Bachelor nation has short memories and they sure do love their couple brands. Puke. I did my part at least, and have already unfollowed him. laugh out loud I’m waiting to see how Hannah acts on AFR, but am prepared to unfollow her too. laugh out loud

I honestly don't think he'll get any notoriety from this franchise. Most of Bachelor Nation follows the final couples to see the cute couples posts and even then, after 6 months those likes and buzz start to fade away and it's on to the next IT couple. Not many people will really care about Jed the musician, IMO. He's not really great and lacks the x factor to get buzz on his own sans Hannah. jmo
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:08 pm

I have a question . In the preview , we see and hear Hannah saying , I need to know you’re all in. Who and why would Hannah be saying that ?
Also when Hannah is saying, in that moment ..about falling in love(or something like that ) is it Jed? Thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:11 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Lucas, there was a piece featuring Haley on Entertainment Tonight yesterday that was very interesting.  Apparently Jed and Haley met on a dating app for people (entertainers??) in Nashville to connect with each other, and they are even shown together as a couple in an ad.  There is also a picture of them taken at some kind of black tie event.  So your theory could be true about Jed hitching his wagon to Haley.  Who knows?  Anything is possible at this point.
snip

That's more details than I knew but I think I did know they were both trying to do the same thing with their respective careers in Nashville. It does seem as though Jed presented his opportunity to go on The Bachelorette as something that could benefit both of them. Thus - the "hitch to a rising star" comment in my post.

I agree that he could have presented this to Haley as if it were an opportunity that would in the end benefit both of them.  Heck, maybe he even told her that they could become a famous singing duo like Johnny and June Cash.  giggling  Just kidding.

I know very little about either of them, other than what I have read here.  But I have read some comments describing Jed's singing voice resembling that sound emitted by a cat getting its tail run over.  So I hope that he has a backup plan.

I could also see that app being both a dating and networking opportunity for struggling "artists" in Nashville who are there hoping to make it big.  And I also think that Haley could have actually thought that they were a "real couple" and believed what Jed had told her before he left.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Minney wrote:Has anyone ever advanced their music careers by going on this show?  Other contestants have created amazing careers for themselves after being on the show but usually they have already had experience in their fields (Chris Lambton, Jillian) but I've never seen a musician get a big break based on their appearance on TB.  It's just a dumb idea, IMO.  If you have talent you will get your break through hard work, determination, and a bit of luck.  If you need a realty show to do give you that break then try for The Voice or AI.  

What irks me, is that as a struggling musician in that F1 spot, he actually does have a bigger chance of getting that fan base and notoriety. Bachelor nation has short memories and they sure do love their couple brands. Puke. I did my part at least, and have already unfollowed him. laugh out loud I’m waiting to see how Hannah acts on AFR, but am prepared to unfollow her too. laugh out loud

This is OT, so mods, please delete if not appropriate.  Aren't some people following just to know what someone is up to?  IMO not all followers are equally going to buy/support your efforts.  I know it's a big thing and advertisers are way more knowledgeable /sophisticated than I am in how to work the numbers, but just check the negative comments on any site.  Not all followers are fans.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:09 pm

luvstx wrote:Interesting video.  I don't think it's FRC though given time of day and CH's outfit.  But definitely Oia, Santorini

I agree, but it still puts them right there, (Santorini is across the way from Crete where we have sleuthed the FRC to be. Most likely. ) a few days away from the FRC. We know CH was there obviously so no big deduction that LZ was with him and close by as well. I think she mentioned it to someone, but is keeping it mum of course.
JMO

Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:41 pm

Sharnee wrote:On Jed’s intro package at the end he says,
Finding your person on a tv show must be wild , insane.
I think it would be a great story and a lot of people would know your story , save you some time .

It screams exposure especially because now we know his true intentions when he spoke those words .I do agree he wanted to hitch his train to Haley and now Hannah presents the bigger platform for his exposure . Imo

Omg did he really say that??!!??!! There are no words affraid no no
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:10 pm

It sounds like Jed started out by trying to be honest with his girlfriend, explaining to her early on that he was in the mix to be a cast member for the show. But IMO he got less honest as time went on. This sounds to me like a case of, "He's just not that into you." Luckily his ex figured it out reasonably quickly.

I haven't been that impressed by his voice. IMO he needs to have a plan B. Maybe real estate? laugh out loud
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:38 pm

Amethyst wrote:It sounds like Jed started out by trying to be honest with his girlfriend, explaining to her early on that he was in the mix to be a cast member for the show. But IMO he got less honest as time went on. This sounds to me like a case of, "He's just not that into you." Luckily his ex figured it out reasonably quickly.

I haven't been that impressed by his voice. IMO he needs to have a plan B. Maybe real estate? laugh out loud

His plan B was to secure the bag with Hannah. stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f48d giggling no no
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:42 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
Amethyst wrote:It sounds like Jed started out by trying to be honest with his girlfriend, explaining to her early on that he was in the mix to be a cast member for the show. But IMO he got less honest as time went on. This sounds to me like a case of, "He's just not that into you." Luckily his ex figured it out reasonably quickly.

His plan B was to secure the bag with Hannah.  stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f48d giggling no no

Yep ! Come see my show , Hannah the bachelorette is here . He did a music video with his ex and I assume Hannah will do the same for him to make his songs sound better no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 17th - Epi 5B - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+58
SarahD
pbmax
RealityEscape
Dutchy23
Bullwinkle