Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mimi27 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:40 pm

Here’s the twist. It may not be Luke. If it were, don’t you think Hannah would laugh and tell Chris she refused to talk to Luke. She wouldn’t be crying and upset if it were Luke imo.
When we sleuthed Desiree’s season, RS had received the right info about the last four contestants but all four were in the wrong order.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:45 pm

@Mimi27 So you think it’s about someone who didn’t feel ready was let go , changed his mind and wanted Hannah Back? I agree maybe not Luke because you don’t give someone a farewell one finger salute and get messed up if he returns. Leaves Peter , Tyler and Jed. If these three, why does a mind need to be changed and a new realization that Hannah is the one ?
Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1118
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mimi27 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:08 pm

@Sharnee wrote:@Mimi27 So you think it’s about someone who didn’t feel ready was let go , changed his mind and wanted Hannah Back? I agree maybe not Luke because you don’t give someone a farewell one finger salute and get messed up if he returns. Leaves Peter , Tyler and Jed. If these three, why does a mind need to be changed and a new realization that Hannah is the one ?

Exactly.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-06-16

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 4health on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:43 pm

@Doggoneit wrote:Any speculation on the Luke P convo?

Here is a theory:  She is wearing the same thing she wore on the Riga market date.  They are not dressed for the outing.  She pulls him out to say, we are going on this group date, and it is NOT going to be all about you.

IMO the convo with Hannah is after the market date. You see Tyler says he has a rose plus I don't think she is in the same outfit and her hair is different. So, my theory is she needs to talk to him after the arm wrestling with Mike. IMO she is uncomfortable because she is asking to chat in front of the guys, and fear of guys questioning again. If it is about the arm wrestle Luke still stays and Mike goes home the next week on his 1:1.

4health

Female Posts : 1473
Join date : 2011-10-03

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki on Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:52 pm

@Mimi27 wrote:Here’s the twist. It may not be Luke. If it were, don’t you think Hannah would laugh and tell Chris she refused to talk to Luke. She wouldn’t be crying and upset if it were Luke imo.
When we sleuthed Desiree’s season, RS had received the right info about the last four contestants but all four were in the wrong order.

But how do we know she's crying over the person who came back, as opposed to whoever she eliminates at that Rose Ceremony. I may be missing somethings because I've always said I don't sleuth and have no interest in analyzing all the tiny, teeny details. So that said, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't RS's spoilers say that Luke does show up at the F3 (since Hannah had already let him go during the night portion of their date, it was just 3 at that point) rose ceremony, wanting to talk to Hannah again?

I just took his "Luke doesn't come back to propose" speech this week as merely pointing out the whole "he has a ring" thing is just exaggerated and played up by the producers and there is no crazy Luke proposal a la Reid on Jillian's season. But Luke does show up asking to speak to Hannah, which is likely what that moment between Hannah and Chris Harrison is about. As for the tears, I just assumed that's over her letting Peter go at that Rose Ceremony.


Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Posts : 1603
Join date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:01 pm

@lleyki I thought about that too but would you want to see someone whom you said goodbye to with a middle finger?
Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1118
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:15 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 12272
Join date : 2011-05-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:20 pm

@bluwavz Thank you. Confused again . See, he does feel Hannah is his wife already like what CH told Hannah scratch
Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1118
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:23 pm

Thanks Blu bestbud!
Luke the gift that keeps giving to the producers. But it’s on Hannah IMO, seems he already indicated to her that he didn’t want her getting physical with other dudes and if he doesn’t own her like she said, then she should have bounced him right there.

mercieme

Posts : 8587
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:33 pm

@Sharnee wrote:@lleyki I thought about that too but would you want to see someone whom you said goodbye to with a middle finger?

But I don't think she sees him, that's the point. And why Reality Steve is saying Luke does not come back and does not propose. Because my guess is when Chris Harrison tells Hannah Luke is there, he's asking to see her, etc. etc. she says no. They'll likely draw the whole thing out forever and a day when the episode airs but my guess is she ultimately says no, Luke is sent away by Chris Harrison and producers, she continues with the Rose Ceremony and eliminates Peter. IMHO

lleyki

Posts : 1603
Join date : 2012-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sharnee on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:34 pm

@mercieme wrote:Thanks Blu  bestbud!
Luke the gift that keeps giving to the producers. But it’s on Hannah IMO, seems he already indicated to her that he didn’t want her getting physical with other dudes and if he doesn’t own her like she said, then she should have bounced him right there.


And that’s a worrisome mindset for. Weird they already showed us sending Luke home .
Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1118
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:38 am

@lleyki wrote:
@Sharnee wrote:@lleyki I thought about that too but would you want to see someone whom you said goodbye to with a middle finger?

But I don't think she sees him, that's the point. And why Reality Steve is saying Luke does not come back and does not propose. Because my guess is when Chris Harrison tells Hannah Luke is there, he's asking to see her, etc. etc. she says no. They'll likely draw the whole thing out forever and a day when the episode airs but my guess is she ultimately says no, Luke is sent away by Chris Harrison and producers, she continues with the Rose Ceremony and eliminates Peter. IMHO

Years ago, I asked CH on Twitter what happens when the contestants are eliminated and where do they go. He responded with, "they are gone". That was that! Who knows now...


The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2692
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum