SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amberly Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:10 pm

I apologize if this was already spoken of - did anyone catch what Hannah said to
Jed at the RS last night after giving him the rose and before his hug?

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 pm

Only thing good about last night's episode was Tyler's tight pants, Hannah's green dress and the outtake with Tyler dancing. OMG!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:30 pm

Sharleen really nailed it in her recap.

Astrobach, I, too was struck by Luke P.'s line, "I’m sorry I was misunderstood." I was thinking, buddy, you were not misunderstood. She understood you just fine.

The other thing that struck me was when Luke lost his mind over the bungee jump, talking about how Hannah's body "is a temple." I thought, Luke, you really don't know this woman. It's like he has this fantasy of who he thinks she is. He's in love with Miss Alabama, the southern, Christian, beauty queen. He is *not* in love with Hannah Brown, who wants to cut loose and have some adventures.

And the thing is, he is telling her who he is with just about everything that spouts out of his mouth. And for whatever reason, she disregards it, or discounts it, or just wonders why they fight all the time.

Like others, I'm wondering if Hannah's picker is off -- way, way, off.

One thing I will say is that I feel the other men handled Luke really well this week. They let him know that they were not taking his nonsense, but they kept a lid on their anger. Kudos to them.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Last night
Jed to Hannah : I want to be your rock
Jed in his brain: I gotta find a way to discard Haley like a pebble
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:08 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:08 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:28 pm

I kinda figured the brohood who have Jed’s back . Clearly Devin didn’t see or thinks its ok to tell one girl to wait for him and then lie to get another . Interesting Tyler didn’t tag Jed last night in a pic that he was in. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Sharnee wrote:I kinda figured the brohood who have Jed’s back . Clearly Devin didn’t see or thinks its ok to tell one girl to wait for him and then lie to get another . Interesting Tyler didn’t tag Jed last night in a pic that he was in. Jmo

To be fair, I don't think they can talk so openly about how they feel about the Jed situation just yet.
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:46 pm

Abda81864 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:I kinda figured the brohood who have Jed’s back . Clearly Devin didn’t see or thinks its ok to tell one girl to wait for him and then lie to get another . Interesting Tyler didn’t tag Jed last night in a pic that he was in. Jmo

To be fair, I don't think they can talk so openly about how they feel about the Jed situation just yet.

It’s still the narative. Dylan obviously knows what’s going on but he chose to say he feels Jed didn’t do anything wrong yet there’s proof that he lied . This might be the common script they have to say .jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Abda81864 wrote:

agree that they can't talk openly yet

BUT previous to Haley expose, Tyler has been tagging Jed many times. Just look at his twitter.

Now, Tyler is NOT "mentioning" Jed in his soc med. He is as surprised as we are and obviously do not like it, too. Surely if there weren't "Haley", Tyler would have tagged Jed in his IG and Twitter. We'll see in the next episodes if Tyler keeps up with this "new" pattern.

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:34 pm

I finally watched the beginning of the episode. I actually liked Garrett's date. The naked part had to have been designed to bother Luke because they were more afraid of the jump. It’s clear that Garrett's not up there in Hannah's heart but I like him. 

Peter seems like the perfect guy for Hannah in a lot of ways, including them having a lot of chemistry. I'd put him in the f2 over Jed for Hannah. Tyler really is a hottie and has Hannah's back. Why she seemingly didn’t pick either guy is beyond me. no idea

I loved the commercial with Nick and Eric with the creepy doll. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:37 am

Amberly wrote:I apologize if this was already spoken of - did anyone catch what Hannah said to
Jed at the RS last night after giving him the rose and before his hug?

I couldn't catch it. I did notice she gave him an extra squeeze when they hugged.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Mommyof2
Cari
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Amberly