Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:47 pm

It surprises me how Hannah climbs up on the guys' lap and straddles them. I swear she would have stripped right then and there with Jed if the cameras weren't rolling. She's a very sexual being. Remember Hannah, your Grandpa is watching the show. laugh out loud laugh out loud When does Luke leave? Soon, I hope. He bugs me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8357
Join date : 2011-04-07
Location : Wisconsin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilovecarbs on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:54 pm

@Mommyof2 wrote:
@Amberly wrote:I apologize if this was already spoken of - did anyone catch what Hannah said to
Jed at the RS last night after giving him the rose and before his hug?

I couldn't catch it.  I did notice she gave him an extra squeeze when they hugged.  
this episode convinced me she might have jed as her number one already as demonstrated by the extra hug described here, her monkey jump when he entered her hotel room, her being in heaven as he serenaded her, their intimate talk during the group date, their time on the bed staring into each other’s eyes after the first falling in love utterance. imo tyler and peter are far behind. also imo people like tyler so much they don’t want to see to her connection with jed. reminds me of how everyone fangirled over peter krause because he was hot and missed rachel and bryan’s connection but i saw it.

ilovecarbs

Posts : 173
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sharnee on Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:57 pm

Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1118
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:13 pm

@ilovecarbs wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:
@Amberly wrote:I apologize if this was already spoken of - did anyone catch what Hannah said to
Jed at the RS last night after giving him the rose and before his hug?
I couldn't catch it.  I did notice she gave him an extra squeeze when they hugged.  

*snipped*
this episode convinced me she might have jed as her number one already as demonstrated by the extra hug described here, her monkey jump when he entered her hotel room, her being  in heaven as he serenaded her, their intimate talk during the group date, their time on the bed staring into each other’s eyes after the first falling in love utterance.

I wonder if hannah knowing all of Jed's Tea out there (NOT the version Jed told her),

would have the same intensity and eagerness when seeing Jed at their SHVs? would Hannah be jumping his bones EVERY time she sees Jed now?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 623245435


"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#Jash4ever #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#MaRthur #JorJo #Jashley #CassColton #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 855
Join date : 2011-05-31

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ilovecarbs on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:24 pm

@Cari wrote:
@ilovecarbs wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:
@Amberly wrote:I apologize if this was already spoken of - did anyone catch what Hannah said to
Jed at the RS last night after giving him the rose and before his hug?
I couldn't catch it.  I did notice she gave him an extra squeeze when they hugged.  

*snipped*
this episode convinced me she might have jed as her number one already as demonstrated by the extra hug described here, her monkey jump when he entered her hotel room, her being  in heaven as he serenaded her, their intimate talk during the group date, their time on the bed staring into each other’s eyes after the first falling in love utterance.

I wonder if hannah knowing all of Jed's Tea out there (NOT the version Jed told her),

would have the same intensity and eagerness when seeing Jed at their SHVs? would Hannah be jumping his bones EVERY time she sees Jed now?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 623245435
i don’t even know if there are any more shvs in their future. they could be broken up already. but if they are my I am sure the visits are tense!

ilovecarbs

Posts : 173
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Cari on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:34 pm

@ilovecarbs wrote:
@Cari wrote:
@ilovecarbs wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:
@Amberly wrote:I apologize if this was already spoken of - did anyone catch what Hannah said to
Jed at the RS last night after giving him the rose and before his hug?
I couldn't catch it.  I did notice she gave him an extra squeeze when they hugged.  

*snipped*
this episode convinced me she might have jed as her number one already as demonstrated by the extra hug described here, her monkey jump when he entered her hotel room, her being  in heaven as he serenaded her, their intimate talk during the group date, their time on the bed staring into each other’s eyes after the first falling in love utterance.

I wonder if hannah knowing all of Jed's Tea out there (NOT the version Jed told her),

would have the same intensity and eagerness when seeing Jed at their SHVs? would Hannah be jumping his bones EVERY time she sees Jed now?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 623245435
i don’t even know if there are any more shvs in their future. they could be broken up already. but if they are my I am sure the visits are tense!

i love and agree with your Name Handle by the way! i immensely LOVE Rice and Pasta! oops i'm digressing...

of course i agree with what you said, @ilovecarbs! That is exactly what Wise Hannah would do, right? BUT basing on her giving Luke P so many chances, Hannah B will give Jed soooo maannnnny benefit of the doubt and will believe whatever "the truth Jed tells her". Rolling Eyes


"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#Jash4ever #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#MaRthur #JorJo #Jashley #CassColton #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 855
Join date : 2011-05-31

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena on Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:40 pm

@Mommyof2 wrote:It surprises me how Hannah climbs up on the guys' lap and straddles them.  I swear she would have stripped right then and there with Jed if the cameras weren't rolling. She's a very sexual being.  Remember Hannah, your Grandpa is watching the show.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  When does Luke leave?  Soon, I hope.  He bugs me.  

I'm surprised too. Disappointed in her season. She is jumping and straddling just about every single one of them. Not a good look for her IMHO.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 2391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 65
Location : Nj

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by misslurking on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:53 am

Link: Tyler's twitterBachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Screen64
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Screen63
Tyler is still is still defending Hannah for her choices on the show and continues to show us that good men do exist on this show.


I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 343
Join date : 2019-05-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by RealityEscape on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 am

@Jolena wrote:
@Mommyof2 wrote:It surprises me how Hannah climbs up on the guys' lap and straddles them.  I swear she would have stripped right then and there with Jed if the cameras weren't rolling. She's a very sexual being.  Remember Hannah, your Grandpa is watching the show.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  When does Luke leave?  Soon, I hope.  He bugs me.  

I'm surprised too. Disappointed in her season. She is jumping and straddling just about every single one of them. Not a good look for her IMHO.


We need to remember she is relatively inexperienced with guys per the number of guys she says she has kissed in her life. I suspect ABC was concerned about this and her handlers encouraged her to be more sexy than her lack of experience would provide; or she found a whole new world to get excited about because it was new to her. I always wonder about kissing quality on the show - I don't necessarily believe Luke was her best kisser at that point but she did have an opinion. Kissing clinches are a part of why a guy gets picked and we don't have that sleuthing info! It appears some bachelorettes were more "physical connection" oriented (Jillian) and some were more interested in the whole person and long-term husband/father material (Tricia).

Production stages so many of the scenes which detracts from sleuthing. The greeting for home-town dates is always so staged. Girl must leap at guy and he holds her in the air.

RealityEscape

Posts : 841
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:28 am

@Mommyof2 wrote:It surprises me how Hannah climbs up on the guys' lap and straddles them.  I swear she would have stripped right then and there with Jed if the cameras weren't rolling. She's a very sexual being.  Remember Hannah, your Grandpa is watching the show.  laugh out loud laugh out loud  When does Luke leave?  Soon, I hope.  He bugs me.  

It doesn't bother me - in real life, I have no doubt that she'd be all over a man she's interested in. I don't think she's demonstrating that behavior with the matter-of-time guys.


Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2176
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:35 am

Didn't Hannah say she was engaged twice? While the number of men she's been sexual (whatever that may mean) with might be low, I'm assuming that she's had enough experience with her past fiancés to understand what sexy behavior entails. I don't have an issue with her straddling the guys if that's what she wants to do and if that's what she thinks is sexy. The guys sure don't seem to be complaining.IMO
Minney
Minney

Posts : 752
Join date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlueTone on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:45 am

It's her life, but I can't imagine doing the heavy make-outs with so many guys knowing your family and the world will see it. Not to mention all the guys will watch this back and realize they weren't that special. If the bachelor climbed on so many different girls in the same way, I think he'd get ridiculed for it. Has a bach been so hot and heavy in the past? I can't recall. imo


Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Ozzy Osbourne
BlueTone
BlueTone

Posts : 224
Join date : 2018-07-08

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 42 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum