SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:04 pm

Anyone else get the feeling when watching Peter and Hannah that it's meant to be hot, it's obvious Peter is trying to push the sexy and heat between them but it actually comes across as anything but?

I read comments on Reddit and another board from some who think Peter seems nice but kind of dorky and I'm kind of seeing it. Like he keeps going for these obvious "sexy moves" (the pool table, pulling her back as they're in the sauna) and yet rather than thinking, "this is so hot", I just feel like "yeah this is kind of awkward".

No comment on the Luke/Garrett saga because I have reached my zero f**ks threshold with regard to Luke. Do not care.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

stop - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by FLChica Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:06 pm

Patience2415 wrote:~snipped

Sorry, but in my opinion, any woman who thinks is okay for another man to play with another woman emotion because he loves her more deserves that man. I believe Hannah made the correct choice, Jed is the perfect guy for her. Fix him up girl so the next woman will benefit.
This is a spot-on description of Haley IMO. That's why I'll save my righteous indignation for a woman that didn't know and accept that Jed is a dirtbag.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:08 pm

In the previews you hear Hannah referencing sex. That she doesn’t want to have sex just to have sex, that she wanted it to mean more . Something like that . I think Peter has the physical edit jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:18 pm

@Sprite in one clip I saw of the bungee jump.. Hannah had on a white bikini!! I wish I could find it!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:20 pm

bluwavz wrote:

This is the vid. She has a white bikini
Interesting she says she won’t let someone control her but I guess manipulated is different ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:22 pm

@lleyki I think that Peter seems very awkward with his touches! I think he is not comfortable either with the cameras or wanting him to be more sexual in his actions!JMO and I do like Peter!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@lleyki I think that Peter seems very awkward with his touches! I think he is not comfortable either with the cameras or wanting him to be more sexual in his actions!JMO and I do like Peter!

His guy friends who watch with him are getting a kick out of his kinky moves cantstopl Oh Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:41 pm

Hotmomma wrote:@Sprite in one clip  I saw of the bungee jump.. Hannah had on a white bikini!! I wish I could find it!
In the season preview we have a screencap that you see her slipping it off before the jump. So she at least does it topless.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:@Sprite in one clip  I saw of the bungee jump.. Hannah had on a white bikini!! I wish I could find it!
In the season preview we have a screencap that you see her slipping it off before the jump. So she at least does it topless.
Oh my! Thank you.. this show is pushing the envelope for the 8’oclick time slot!! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Wow! Garrett !

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Oh my! Thank you.. this show is pushing the envelope for the 8’oclick time slot!! JMO
Andi and Lucy went topless and posed with the lead on Juan P’s season. It was a photo shoot group date. Something about dogs giggling
Courtney and Ben ran naked into the ocean.
It’s been awhile.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:46 pm

notarose wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
Andi and Lucy went topless and posed with the lead on Juan P’s season. It was a photo shoot group date. Something about dogs giggling  
Courtney and Ben ran naked into the ocean.
It’s been awhile.

True! Thanks for remembering! I had forgot!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 42 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - June 24th - Epi 6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+70
Mommyof2
Cari
Amethyst
Norcalgal
Amberly