SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@smg2587 what makes you confident that it's not a SHV? TYIA
During that 3 hour stretch Hannah was on IG last night a lot of the first hour was her responding to the positive comments under her post to fans and the likes of Colton, Cassie, Becca, Bekah, etc. Also when we suspect the first 2 shvs where Hannah was hardly online. She would like maybe 1-3 things all day and they would be spaced out. She ended up staying on hours last night which is uncommon for her. This is just what I have notice with her sm patterns since filming ended. Also might not mean anything but I noticed her mother was online liking things during the beginning and end of Hannah's time on IG last night.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:19 pm

@smg2587 thanks for the details! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:53 pm

I guess their possible extended SHV a couple of weeks ago could be filmed for AFTR.

IMO. TPTB very possibly knew PEOPLE would publish the article so why not film and show how Hannah would react , and what would Jed say? It will be great TV to see why Hannah decided to either stand by Jed or pull a switchroo (first for a Bette?). After Arie and Becca, I will not be surprised with what TPTB will film and air.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:20 pm

sdmom wrote:I guess their possible extended SHV a couple of weeks ago could be filmed for AFTR.

IMO. TPTB very possibly knew PEOPLE would publish the article so why not film and show how Hannah would react , and what would Jed say? It will be great TV to see why Hannah decided to either stand by Jed or pull a switchroo (first for a Bette?). After Arie and Becca, I will not be surprised with what TPTB will film and air.

All Jmo.

why not. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:50 pm

@sdmom IA everything IMHO will be filmed by TPTB. Millsy had mentioned that during Arie's season, they will be doing more of that. Especially if there is a switch.

Becca thought she was going on a SHV when they filmed the break up.

I think in the next few days we'll see Hannah flying somewhere.
It will be interesting to watch both Tyler and Jed travelling for possible filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:02 pm

New feet to possibly watch !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:11 pm

@Sharnee yup. That's why I posted what I did. With Hannah liking Tyler posts and the support by Tyler, I had wondered if something happened already.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:12 pm

I will make my request: will the real F1 post a pool or BBQ picture, along, for July 4th, pretty please?
(Remember Bryan did honor my request? That made my day! )

Just read according to RS, Hannah broke off the engagement but still with Jed?
No one can script this!

Haha, sorry @guardianangel, you need to rename the spoiled F1 F2 threads again!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Okay I guess her is a sm update on all 3 of them just in case. Jed hasn't been active since his post yesterday. Hannah like a few things about 5 hours ago. With Tyler so far today has been the first day since June 15th there hasn't been a fan taking a photo with him in NYC. On IG it shows he followed someone 10 minutes ago but that person is private and Tyler could of followed her a while ago and she just now approved the follow but who knows. Besides that he retweeted stuff about basketball about 3 hours ago and the last time he was on IG was 6 hours ago leaving a comment to his mom about missing his dog.

Update after I type this a photo with Tyler and some fans in NYC is on his feed. From the fans post he was with a friend of his mother's. Also something to note Tyler shaved that bread he was growing.

Edit to say Hannah was just on IG 10 minutes ago (around 7:30 pm est) liking things from the official Bachelorette account. She skipped 4 promos (the one for next week and 3 for last week) and the guys around the table picture.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:48 pm

sdmom wrote:I will make my request: will the real F1 post a pool or BBQ picture, along, for July 4th, pretty please?
(Remember Bryan did honor my request? That made my day! )

Just read according to RS, Hannah broke off the engagement but still with Jed?
No one can script this!

Haha, sorry @guardianangel, you need to rename the spoiled F1 F2 threads again!

It takes two seconds to change the title thread, just about as fast as things are developing around here. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 18 3806527698

I hope your BBQ wish comes to fruition as in the past!! They've got 7 days to get it together.

@smg2587 thank you so much for all your SM tracking!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:10 pm

@GuardianAngel to back up your assertion that they’ll still be filming, Kelly keegs (podcast host who first dropped the Jed gf tea weeks before people) said earlier this week on IG live that there was an abc film crew in Nashville over the weekend.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:14 pm

@ReneeM ya think Hannah was flown into Nashville earlier this week???

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil