SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:24 pm

ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel to back up your assertion that they’ll still be filming, Kelly keegs (podcast host who first dropped the Jed gf tea weeks before people) said earlier this week on IG live that there was an abc film crew in Nashville over the weekend.

Really!!!?? laugh out loud gosh we all know what we are doing around here! laugh out loud

I don't want to go off topic, but to me that just puts more valid reasons for the SM activity from Tyler that last few days. As many speculated he was supporting her but IMHO because he knew what went down in Nashville. Coupled with the great sleuthing overnight!!

I suspect there will be more filming. Either Hannah and Tyler where she tells him what happened and if he'll give her another chance, then at the ATFR they'll announce, it not before showing the filming. Sort of like they did like Arie/Lauren when he went to her place and they filmed that portion.

RE Kelly: was that Haley or the other person RS mentioned.

It important more than ever now to keep track of his SM and whereabouts. We started out that way but he was always accounted for.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:36 pm

@guardianangel Kelly Keegs the blogger / podcast host was the first one that broke Haley’s story but didn’t name her.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:49 pm

@mercieme thank you. I have no recollection of that. I am involved in a very heavy course, so my brain is fried.

What's the time frame of that ?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mercieme thank you. I have no recollection of that. I am involved in a very heavy course, so my brain is fried.

What's the time frame of that ?
It was the second week the show aired. Kelly Keegs did an IG live story I think on May 22nd where she reported that she was hearing multiple accounts of how Jed had a GF before leaving for filming and how he ghosted her after he came back from filming. It was after the People story broke that we realized that Kelly was referring to Haley in her IG live story.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:59 pm

@GuardianAngel Kelly Keegs did her IG Live about Jed on May 20th.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:05 am

@mercieme idk if Hannah was in Nashville or if they were getting solo Jed stuff or what.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:10 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel to back up your assertion that they’ll still be filming, Kelly keegs (podcast host who first dropped the Jed gf tea weeks before people) said earlier this week on IG live that there was an abc film crew in Nashville over the weekend.

Really!!!?? laugh out loud gosh we all know what we are doing around here! laugh out loud

I don't want to go off topic, but to me that just puts more valid reasons for the SM activity from Tyler that last few days. As many speculated he was supporting her but IMHO because he knew what went down in Nashville. Coupled with the great sleuthing overnight!!

I suspect there will be more filming. Either Hannah and Tyler where she tells him what happened and if he'll give her another chance, then at the ATFR they'll announce, it not before showing the filming. Sort of like they did like Arie/Lauren when he went to her place and they filmed that portion.

RE Kelly: was that Haley or the other person RS mentioned.

It important more than ever now to keep track of his SM and whereabouts. We started out that way but he was always accounted for.

This is so nuts. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:25 am

Oh my gosh, y’all. This has been one crazy whirlwind already!! No matter what happens in the next month, this has been one heck of a ride so far with y’all!

Nuts!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:38 am

Julie81 wrote:Oh my gosh, y’all. This has been one crazy whirlwind already!! No matter what happens in the next month, this has been one heck of a ride so far with y’all!

Nuts!! Lol

Proves once again , where there is smoke, there is fire :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:43 am

It never fails: sleuth till the very end!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:06 am

@sdmom so very true! It works every time!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:12 am

Can somebody tell me how IG stories work? For example: If Tyler's friend Matt James post an IG story at a certain time, did it happen at that exact time. Not a picture but a video.
The reason I ask is because he posted a video of Tyler eating ice cream after 10pm at the place Ample Creamery in Chelsea (tagged) and it closes at 10.

**I can't post link to story, please tell me if I need to delete.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil