Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:10 pm

@guardianangel I missed the timeline by quoting this week instead of last week, will fix my post...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HEA on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:14 pm

@mercieme wrote:
@HEA wrote:
@mercieme wrote:@guardianangel Jed was sleuthed to be in Nashville when Hannah was in Mexico.

How long?
Hannah was sleuthed to be in Mexico with hotel evidence from June 11th to June 14th.

But Jed?

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:17 pm

@mercieme No problem!

Bringing this forward to recap.

@sdmom wrote:We have a timeline for the possible, potential, first SHV here
http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5222-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Now can someone help me fill out the timeline for the potential, possible second SHV? @smg2587 ?

Hannah was in Mexico from when to when? This is confirmed because her IG story matched up with the resort BIP people stay: http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Hannah was spotted in Phoenix airport, Friday, June 14, around 3 pm PST, http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p300-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1386087
She has not posted anything current since then?

I couldn’t find the picture of Jed’s story where he posted a picture of the music tracks but someone pointed it was dated a couple days before he posted. Anyone?

They both posted throw back photos on Father’s Day.

Meanwhile Tyler is in NYC, accounted almost everyday.

@GuardianAngel wrote:http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Posted Friday June 14th indicating Hannah was in Mexico Tuesday June 11th.

I can't seem to find when she returned. I went through a few pages but maybe not far enough.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 54970

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:27 pm

Jed was last seen in Nashville Thursday June 14th. He put up stories and one of his friends tagged it as a town in Tennessee.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueTone on Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:34 pm

I wonder where Peter was all week. I.just.don't.want.it.to.be.Jed. Tyler yes, Peter yes, Jed no.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Ozzy Osbourne
BlueTone
BlueTone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:43 am

So, since Jed and Hannah are silent on IG, can we assume they are on a SHV right now?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8715

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:47 am

I know silence on sm is one of the main indicators you all use, and it makes a lot of sense. But how does the people article play into it? They definitely knew about the article last week. My gut feeling is that they’re silent due to the article and not an shv. Even Jason said the article was a big deal on ET.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:02 am

I’m not suspicious of Hannah being silent, that’s pretty typical for her. If the People article never came out and he was still silent I would think SHV but I’m not shocked at him being silent with everything that came out yesterday. Obviously could still be on a SHV but I don’t think silence 100% = SHV in this case.
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:04 am

@okkaayy wrote:I know silence on sm is one of the main indicators you all use, and it makes a lot of sense. But how does the people article play into it? They definitely knew about the article last week. My gut feeling is that they’re silent due to the article and not an shv. Even Jason said the article was a big deal on ET.

I have a feeling Jed has talked with Hannah about it...the ex, that is. He can't be that stupid to pretend the ex didn't exist and go on with life being engaged to Hannah. I feel this is probably an Arie/Lauren situation with a lot of talking/communication going on. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8715

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:14 am

I think Hannah and Jed would lay low regardless of SHV after the People article dropped. It's not like they can address it yet. For me, it doesn't matter if he told her about his gf during the show (doubt it) or post show. Not a good look at all, definite red flag.
And I actually do think Jed is that stupid to believe that he could get away with it all laugh out loud laugh out loud He was probably happy the wrong spoilers were put out so he can do shady stuff post show without people thinking he's with Hannah. All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:48 am

Just catching up on the spoiler update. Noooooooo. hissyfit

Why does this keep happening to me? laugh out loud

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:50 am

@bleuberry wrote:Just catching up on the spoiler update. Noooooooo. hissyfit

Why does this keep happening to me? laugh out loud

It’s just awful. Summer cancelled. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 77 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum