SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Fri 28 Jun - 21:42

smg2587 wrote:Possible Jed sighting out in Nashville yesterday. His friend/country artist Sean Stemly posted a picture and tagged Jed in a prayer circle they had backstage at a concert he performed in Exit/In. I can't 100% say its him but the rings on the guy seem to match Jed's on the piano from last episode and in some of his post. Also the hat on the guy is the one Jed would always wear "bass pro shop" before he was spoiled as f1. You all can be look for yourselves. Thanks @dee for her help with this.

Sean's Post (second slide)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzQ8Dp0DPKv/

Jed picture with the rings
https://www.instagram.com/p/Brc-4rDlN2g/

Sean was also one of the first people to defend him when Jed posted his first IG post after his SM hiatus.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by alwayscooking Sat 29 Jun - 2:18

Has it been sleuthed that Hannah and Jed had a full blown SHV? I know there was the airport sighting of Jed but wasn't he only gone for a couple days at that time? Just curious on if there was trouble and I can't remember anymore the dates they were missing.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat 29 Jun - 2:26

alwayscooking wrote:Has it been sleuthed that Hannah and Jed had a full blown SHV?  I know there was the airport sighting of Jed but wasn't he only gone for a couple days at that time?   Just curious on if there was trouble and I can't remember anymore the dates they were missing.
The two speculated was the short 48 hour one that could only be May 30 to June 1 (when Jed was seen at the airport). The other is after the Phoenix Airport shot of Hannah and that seemed to start June 15th and unsure when it ended because after the airport Hannah wasn't seen until the Dodger game on June 20th. Also Jed wasn't seen until a video of him singing happy birthday to a fan last weekend. Hope that helps.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sat 29 Jun - 3:47

smg2587 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Has it been sleuthed that Hannah and Jed had a full blown SHV?  I know there was the airport sighting of Jed but wasn't he only gone for a couple days at that time?   Just curious on if there was trouble and I can't remember anymore the dates they were missing.
The two speculated was the short 48 hour one that could only be May 30 to June 1 (when Jed was seen at the airport). The other is after the Phoenix Airport shot of Hannah and that seemed to start June 15th and unsure when it ended because after the airport Hannah wasn't seen until the Dodger game on June 20th. Also Jed wasn't seen until a video of him singing happy birthday to a fan last weekend. Hope that helps.

I believe this is from that same weekend
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 Mtknls

https://www.instagram.com/p/By_flTVgN3_/
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat 29 Jun - 3:54

@Abda81864 Good find I didn't see that one. Yeah so the birthday video came out Saturday (unsure the day taped but after shv because of his tan). So that picture looks like Saturday June 22 as well just going by the time stamp.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat 29 Jun - 4:46; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat 29 Jun - 4:42

@smg2587 can we please revalidate the June SHV date. Hannah was spotted at Phoenix airport on Friday June 14th. That fan pic that @Abda81864 found was posted on Saturday June 15th, correct? Father’s Day was Sunday June 16th when both Jed and Hannah both posted throwback pics which made folks suspect Jed was F1. RS spoiler change and People mag story both came out on Tuesday June 18th. Hannah was at the Dodgers game on Thursday June 20th.

So if Jed was seen about on Saturday June 15th, could SHV have started on Sunday June 16th and ended on Weds June 19th? This would mean that Hannah was with Jed when the People mag story broke but please validate the dates.....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat 29 Jun - 4:46

@mercieme No that picture of Jed that @Abda81864 found was Saturday June 22, last week. On June 15th was the day he posted that story of the music board with the date saying June 12th. That should still make shv start June 15th.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat 29 Jun - 4:46

smg2587 wrote:
''

Then they really haven't had that much time together, not like SHV's in past seasons. Only 2 days and then the next one June 15th, I'm sure by that point Hannah had to know stuff was brewing with all the Jed drama. I wonder if things weren't that great from the beginning?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat 29 Jun - 4:51

smg2587 wrote:@mercieme No that picture of Jed that @Abda81864 found was Saturday June 22, last week. On June 15th was the day he posted that story of the music board with the date saying June 12th. That should still make shv start June 15th.
Ok great thanks for the clarification. I thought the pic was posted Saturday June 15th. So back to SHV starting on Saturday June 15th and ended prior to Thursday June 20th when Hannah was seen at the LA Dodgers game yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat 29 Jun - 5:01

mercieme wrote:
smg2587 wrote:@mercieme No that picture of Jed that @Abda81864 found was Saturday June 22, last week. On June 15th was the day he posted that story of the music board with the date saying June 12th. That should still make shv start June 15th.
Ok great thanks for the clarification. I thought the pic was posted Saturday June 15th. So back to SHV starting on Saturday June 15th and ended prior to Thursday June 20th when Hannah was seen at the LA Dodgers game yes

Which had to be fun since the People story broke June 18th. Oh Happy day. no no
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat 29 Jun - 5:08

@alwayscooking the ultimate SHV, oh to have been a fly on the wall. I also wonder when they planned to film the BTS SHV video of them being in love and happy because now we have the broken engagement one that was filmed this past Monday June 24th per spoiler sites. I doubt they we will have the traditional July 4th weekend SHV but let’s watch the feet and confirm because it would tell us a lot IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat 29 Jun - 5:31

This is what I had:

CMA date where there was a possible sighting of them together, that is on June 7th And 8th. . And we know Hannah was seen leaving pretty quickly in the afternoon after her M& G.  (according to RS?)

Hannah in Mexico Tuesday 6/11 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Hannah spotted in  Phoenix airport Friday, June 14, around 3 pm PST, https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p300-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1386087

This is last sighting of her.

Jed's last live stories were 6/13 Thursday of him with a friend.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p240-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

That’s the last sighting of Jed.

Both posted throw back IG story pictures on father’s day on 6/16 Sunday  within an hour. Both had some activities on Twitter 6/17 Monday on show time.

Hannah posted on Wednesday on 6/19
Jed :6/18 Tuesday around 1:15 pm est was the last time he was on social media via a tweet
Jed on IG Thursday 6/20

Hannah Thursday 6/20 in LA dodgers game

https://www.instagram.com/p/By9JPltF184/?igshid=gldis0jfq5yr

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 6e8dbc10

@smg2587 wrote:
Video of Jed singing Happy Birthday to someone who seems to be a fan of his. Guessing he did the video in the last 2 days. He seems to also have a tan in the video. Not 100% sure the location. Edit to say that now I am pretty sure that is his apartment. He has the same archway in some of his post.

Posted a week ago

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 22 6a84c810

https://www.instagram.com/p/By_D8_CHENX/

People magazine Haley article came out Tuesday 6/18

Now @smg2587 and @mercieme please fill this out :
Sleuthers on this board on Wednesday 6/26  noticed Hannah liked Tyler’s tweet, all time PST
Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5
Post by ReneeM on Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:25 pm
Hannah liked Tyler’s tweet BTW

And then she liked his  IG later

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5
Post by bluwavz on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:57 pm
She liked his post on IG too just a couple minutes ago

and they seemed to be online at the same time
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMHUc5FD4L/?igshid=1t3ir04402rgw

RS podcast with Haley in the morning of June 27 before he announced the engagement break.

RS announced yesterday 6/27 Hannah broke off her engagement

Last edited by sdmom on Sat 29 Jun - 7:06; edited 3 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil