SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:51 pm

Just incase making a post about everyones last whereabouts.

Jed was seen a 4 hours ago in Nashville and took a picture with some fans (one of the girls in the photo has a story up before the photo). Tyler was last seen in and abc food tour story a the Atlanta football camp 4 hours ago. Seemed he and his friend Matt left before the pictures of the coaches where taken per the foundation sm pages. Hannah was last seen in her bed in Alabama per a late night/early morning story she put up. Unsure where Hannah is today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:55 pm

Tyler just posted an IG story of Matt in a car at an “in and out” getting take out.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:57 pm

mercieme wrote:Tyler just posted an IG story of Matt in a car at an “in and out” getting take out.

He has great taste in food!

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:58 pm

In boiling springs near charlotte.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:58 pm

mercieme wrote:Tyler just posted an IG story of Matt in a car at an “in and out” getting take out.

Yeah and in one of his stories he tagged the location as South Carolina. So him and Matt are probably on the way back to Charlotte. Maybe to return the car. We have to keep watching to see where they pop off to next.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:00 pm

smg2587 wrote:

Yeah and in one of his stories he tagged the location as South Carolina. So him and Matt are probably on the way back to Charlotte. Maybe to return the car. We have to keep watching to see where they pop off to next.
Yep gonna check flights out of North Carolina back to NYC as I think they are headed back to NYC.
ETA - checked departing flights from Charlotte and the only flight going to Chicago is in 40 mins which is unlikely based on distance of their last location to airport. Many flights departing in the next 2 hours to NYC so my guess is they are headed back there.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:26 pm

According to someone on reddit that picture of Jed with the 2 fans is a church. Its Cross Road Church in Nashville. Apparently a big church there.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:31 pm

Wow. Thanks for checking on the flights. This thread is fun. Correct me if I am wrong but isn’t the Fourth of July traditionally a big SHV day or weekend? I would think if Hannah and Tyler want to meet up then this week seems perfect. They are also running out of time to “film” anything (if there is anything) of these two. Someone mentioned that no one could stop these two from doing what they want. I thought their handlers were with them. I know they are when they travel. Maybe someone can shed light in this. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:39 pm

smg2587 wrote:According to someone on reddit that picture of Jed with the 2 fans is a church. Its Cross Road Church in Nashville. Apparently a big church there.

The Christian t-shirt and the cross necklace pretty much gave it away that he was at a church. Good for Jed for going to church! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:According to someone on reddit that picture of Jed with the 2 fans is a church. Its Cross Road Church in Nashville. Apparently a big church there.

The Christian t-shirt and the cross necklace pretty much gave it away that he was at a church.  Good for Jed for going to church! yes

Part of me wants to sarcastically say "Yeah, of course, he showed up in Church, now after the @#$% has hit the fan and his true colors have been discovered. He wants to use Christianity and 'we are all sinners' to excuse away his horrible behavior."

But, another part of me, the part that wants to believe people can change for the better, says "if Jed is a true believer and does want to work on himself, then maybe Church is a good place for him to start."

If I am being honest, I lean towards the former, rather than the latter. IMO Jed has deliberately lied, cheated on, and manipulated multiple women in recent months. I can't help but find it convenient when he is publically exposed...he then runs to the sanctuary of his Church.

All in IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:53 pm

LaineyG wrote:Wow. Thanks for checking on the flights.  This thread is fun.  Correct me if I am wrong but isn’t the Fourth of July traditionally a big SHV day or weekend?  I would think if Hannah and Tyler want to meet  up then this week seems perfect.   They are also running out of time to “film” anything (if there is anything) of these two.  Someone mentioned that no one could stop these two from doing what they want.  I thought their handlers were with them.  I know they are when they travel.  Maybe someone can shed light in this. 😊
i could be wrong, but my understanding from jason's season at least is that there is a contract in which the lead cannot contact the second runner up. that's how they basically blackmailed him into breaking up with melissa on screen for a chance to be in touch with molly again. i also think that arie liked lauren's picture as a way to get her attention because i don't think he was allowed to just call her and see what's up. their reunion was filmed too right? i think tptb own their souls so hannah and tyler would probably be in breach of contract if they snuck off and saw each other.

@mommyof2 good catch on jed being at church before it was sleuthed on reddit! he needs some salvation that's for sure Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 3806527698

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:58 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
LaineyG wrote:Wow. Thanks for checking on the flights.  This thread is fun.  Correct me if I am wrong but isn’t the Fourth of July traditionally a big SHV day or weekend?  I would think if Hannah and Tyler want to meet  up then this week seems perfect.   They are also running out of time to “film” anything (if there is anything) of these two.  Someone mentioned that no one could stop these two from doing what they want.  I thought their handlers were with them.  I know they are when they travel.  Maybe someone can shed light in this. 😊
i could be wrong, but my understanding from jason's season at least is that there is a contract in which the lead cannot contact the second runner up. that's how they basically blackmailed him into breaking up with melissa on screen for a chance to be in touch with molly again. i also think that arie liked lauren's picture as a way to get her attention because i don't think he was allowed to just call her and see what's up. their reunion was filmed too right? i think tptb own their souls so hannah and tyler would probably be in breach of contract if they snuck off and saw each other.

@mommyof2 good catch on jed being at church before it was sleuthed on reddit! he needs some salvation that's for sure Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 34 3806527698

Aries reunion with Lauren was filmed but I feel like they had talked off camera before that. She also clearly knew he was coming that day.

I think it’s possible Hannah and Hannah May talk at some point if they haven’t already but I think if the see each other TPTB will be there. All IMO.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil