SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Well Jed is back online on Instagram. Liked a couple photos from his sister and now liking some comments. Not the place to discuss it but he unfollowed his ex as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:18 pm

smg2587 wrote:Well Jed is back online on Instagram. Liked a couple photos from his sister and now liking some comments. Not the place to discuss it but he unfollowed his ex as well.

This probably should be moved to the GD thread.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:35 pm

The timeline I have for the second potential SHV: @smg2587 please add/correct:

Hannah in Mexico Tuesday 6/11 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Hannah spotted in  Phoenix airport Friday, June 14, around 3 pm PST, https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p300-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2#1386087

This is last sighting of her.

Jed's last live stories were 6/13 Thursday of him with a friend.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5226p240-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

That’s the last sighting of Jed.

Both posted throw back IG story pictures on father’s day on 6/16 Sunday  within an hour. Both had some activities on Twitter 6/17 Monday on show time.

Hannah posted on Wednesday on 6/19
Jed :6/18 Tuesday around 1:15 pm est was the last time he was on social media via a tweet
Jed on IG Thursday 6/20

Last edited by sdmom on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:37 pm

@sdmom Jed didn't post anything on sm during 6/19 is the only thing I have to add.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:38 pm

@smg2587 ok so what does it mean he’s on sm? Did he like something? I was going on what you posted upthread.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:This thread is extremely less interesting now.  Like who the heck cares what Jed and Hannah are doing? no no The thought of them "sneaking around" and being all loving frankly just makes me sad.  

I am sorry, but I for one is interested in sleuthing, in finding out the process how Hannah who seemingly was smitten with Tyler on their first 1-1 could have picked Jed instead, I want to know if some of my wild theories actually come true. I and other posters spend lots of time tracking and matching screenshots, I think it’s very unfair to say Who the heck cares! Just because some of us are still interested in sleuthing, SHV, screenshots, doesn’t mean we are justifying/defending Jed. Some of us are not team this team that, and actually have fun putting pieces together.

All Jmo. :soapbox

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:49 pm

There are so many threads and if SHV sleuthing don’t interest some posters, I am sure there are many many other threads to participate.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:49 pm

sdmom wrote:@smg2587 ok so what does it mean he’s on sm? Did he like something? I was going on what you posted upthread.
Okay so Tuesday around 1:15 pm est was the last time he was on social media via a tweet before today when I made the post about him being on. He decide to stay off social media since Tuesday afternoon when all the news was breaking on him. He just got back on sm 2 hours ago since Tuesday. I hope I was more clear for you.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:53 pm

@sdmom I agree!! There are many pieces still missing :yes:
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:57 pm

@smg2587 thanks! I edited my original post and will copy then move this to SHV No Discussion.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:58 pm

I’m still of the belief that they’re not and were not on an SHV. I think they’re doing damage control from the people article. They’d go quiet on SM regardless. I think finding out where they are at this point is more helpful than SM.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:08 pm

okkaayy wrote:I’m still of the belief that they’re not and were not on an SHV. I think they’re doing damage control from the people article. They’d go quiet on SM regardless. I think finding out where they are at this point is more helpful than SM.

ITA with this. I think that they were or are still in LA on similar filming scenes ala Arie and Becca, damage control with both. There is no way this drama is NOT being caught on camera now, it’s a new trend and they will maximize it to the hilt. I’m hopeful it means ( per Hannah ‘s last comment ‘ getting rid of weight to fly’ ‘p) maybe Jed has gone back to Nashville, he still have to lay low as the show airs. But Hannah has to somehow pull herself together enough to do press and promote the show...maybe her brother even was part of this ‘ intervention’ . They didn’t control the narrative before but now they have to seize their control back and use it for ratings. JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil