SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:11 pm

The person Tyler just followed just moved to NYC 2 days ago and she tagged Tyler in a story. Hasn't showed his face but that may be his arm. I do think he is in NYC still.

Also I have seen some social media clues that meant in the past that Hannah was flying to LA today but I am not confident yet of that. If I get some more clues I will be more confident but we have to see.

I don't think an shv will happen anytime soon with anybody. If Hannah is traveling it is for the show imo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ilovecarbs Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:Still no sign of Jed either. All his friends are out of town so he could be back in Nashville and we wouldn't know because he hasn't been posting. Or his absence is show related, maybe filming something idk.
well hannah did say she made up with a bad boy last night so .... i keed i  keed! in all seriousness, he’s basically a ghost for sleuthing purposes. he doesn’t even like anything on social media anymore.

if he’s filming anything show related, i wonder if it is an interview about the hayley situation. i’ve  said this before but it’s going to impossible for hannah to face the press until he makes a statement. and she’s going to have to do press soon with mta coming up.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:22 pm

I think Jed still may be with his family. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:36 pm

smg2587 wrote:The person Tyler just followed just moved to NYC 2 days ago and she tagged Tyler in a story. Hasn't showed his face but that may be his arm. I do think he is in NYC still.

Also I have seen some social media clues that meant in the past that Hannah was flying to LA today but I am not confident yet of that. If I get some more clues I will be more confident but we have to see.

I don't think an shv will happen anytime soon with anybody. If Hannah is traveling it is for the show imo.

There was also a tweet earlier today from some rando in NYC that supposedly saw him at brunch.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:
smg2587 wrote:The person Tyler just followed just moved to NYC 2 days ago and she tagged Tyler in a story. Hasn't showed his face but that may be his arm. I do think he is in NYC still.

There was also a tweet earlier today from some rando in NYC that supposedly saw him at brunch.
Thanks for that. Looking at the tweet that girl is also tagged in the IG story this girl Tyler followed. So the story from the other girl is not current its from 5 hours ago. Here is the tweet.

https://twitter.com/beccacorridon/status/1147560885755490304

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:26 am

Sorry for the double post. Just a sm update. Hannah was last on IG about 4 hours ago when she liked Demi's last post. She was on her Apple Music more recently giving her new playlist a name and adding more songs. Last Tyler sm was on twitter about 6 hours ago. His tweet indicated he was in NYC tomorrow and of course they have a run scheduled. And Jed hasn't been on social media or seen this evening.

Edit to add Hannah liked a couple post from the official show IG page at what would of been past 1 am in Alabama. So imo she did fly out to LA today to prepare for MTA. No proof yet but we will see if its true in the coming days.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:01 pm

Yeah sorry to post again just wanted to update things.

Jed is not anywhere to be seen or on social media.

Tyler has no pictures from today yet but there is a picture of him in New York yesterday and he has his run scheduled for 7 pm est. He has done a couple things on IG.

Hannah had a promo story and one story reading what seemed like a bible or a book about the bible. Asked some other members of the board, the story of her reading did not look like her house and the cramp space looked more like a hotel than home. But I am not 100% sure on that. Also she has been on IG a couple of times liking things and her Apple Music has yet to update today.

That is all I have so far today.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:05 pm

@smg2587 thanks for the awesome updates!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:11 pm

I was thinking the pic with the bible was at home, since I saw a pillow with you are my sunshine, plus a bunch of homey touches?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:27 pm

Billysmom wrote:I was thinking the pic with the bible was at home, since I saw a pillow with you are my sunshine, plus a bunch of homey touches?
Bringing it over from the media thread.
Someone there said that it is the wrong couch. no idea
It definitely looks like someone’s home - or cabin - IMO.
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 58 Screen71
https://instagram.com/alabamahannah

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:33 pm

Do we have any pictures from past NYC or LA SHVs that look similar to a cabin style room ?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:37 pm

For what it’s worth, her nails need TLC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil