Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by nannymargie on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Hannah Brown

Verified account

@AlabamaHannah
1h1 hour ago
More
I wish I could tweet the things coming out of my family’s mouth right now. lolz. cantstopl cantstopl

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by SarahD on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:32 pm

@nannymargie wrote:Hannah Brown

Verified account

@AlabamaHannah
1h1 hour ago
More
I wish I could tweet the things coming out of my family’s mouth right now. lolz.   cantstopl cantstopl

Lauren’s response...

Lauren Zima
@laurenzima
Replying to
@AlabamaHannah
pls journal and read aloud at AFR ❤

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM on Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:05 am

Hannah posted an IG story, she’s out and about in Alabama with her mom. Tyler was running in NYC this morning. Idk where Jed is.
ReneeM
ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD on Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:12 am

Probably back to his hard place. That whole HTD brought a new light into him and his family.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:28 am

@SarahD wrote:So if Tyler watched grandhotel with an actress, is it possible he’s in LA?

Just saw this post, who was the actress?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:38 am

@Luvstruck wrote:
@SarahD wrote:So if Tyler watched grandhotel with an actress, is it possible he’s in LA?

Just saw this post, who was the actress?
Justina Adorno from Grand Hotel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzlMHJQpghK/?igshid=1ofxm27sw2q85

It looks like they did a little cross promotion of the shows last night. She has a long term boyfriend.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by yana_bach on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:39 am

@Ash2214 wrote:

It looks like they did a little cross promotion of the shows last night. She has a long term boyfriend.

phew, thank God! giggling
yana_bach
yana_bach

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie on Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:45 am

@yana_bach wrote:
@Ash2214 wrote:

phew, thank God! giggling

I kinda got worried myself.. cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:22 am

Jed has an IG story up of him cooking, doesn't show his face. So I guess he is back on sm full time.

All three have been on sm today and fairly active.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:30 am

Sorry for the double post but looks like Hannah is on her way to LA. Well she is suppose to be but seems to be having trouble at the airport.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:51 am

@smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post but looks like Hannah is on her way to LA. Well she is suppose to be but seems to be having trouble at the airport.

I hope that tptb or at least her producer make some calls and help a gf. We need to have Hannah in fighting form for the MTA. On second thought, maybe she can channel that frustration to then. laugh out loud

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:05 am

@pavalygurl wrote:
@smg2587 wrote:Sorry for the double post but looks like Hannah is on her way to LA. Well she is suppose to be but seems to be having trouble at the airport.

I hope that tptb or at least her producer make some calls and help a gf.  We need to have Hannah in fighting form for the MTA.  On second thought, maybe she can channel that frustration to then. laugh out loud
Hannah tweeted she got a flight out of there after her troubles. So she at least has away to get to her connection flight to LA.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 77 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum