SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Just to add Juliet tweeted about JFK airport 2 days ago so she is in NYC.
https://twitter.com/julietlitman/status/1148034152924700673

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:11 pm

Miyala wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Tyler has a abcfoodtours run scheduled for later in the dayin NYC. Juliet Litman seems to finally met Tyler according to a picture she just posted. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvsxP9BMOY/

Hannah seemed to get to LA from her story 9 hours ago. Seemed like she didn't get to bed until 2:00 am pdt according to her story. 

Haven't seen Jed yet but he liked something from Connor J's IG earlier. The other 2 have been on IG as well.
Tyler looks tired and sad imo. I hope he is just tired

I don't think he looks sad at all? Maybe tired? Did you see his picture with Nick - he looks super happy there. Tyler is definitely in New York.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzvwrhqHIHQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:05 pm

y'all I know this is not about SHVs but it seems relevant, ha.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Yall12

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:y'all I know this is not about SHVs but it seems relevant, ha.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Yall12

Do people think that TPTB are happy with Hannah's all out flirting with Tyler?!?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:33 pm

I think the producers are happy bc no one wants a crappy ending with the lead ending up alone bc her f1 is an unabashed womanizer imo. Those interns need to tighten up their background checks.

I have to assume Tyler or no one is windmill guy after this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Alanna wrote:I think the producers are happy bc no one wants a crappy ending with the lead ending up alone bc her f1 is an unabashed womanizer imo. Those interns need to tighten up their background checks.

I have to assume Tyler or no one is windmill guy after this.

Well it sure in the Hell ain't Luke because he's saving sex for the marriage bed. rofl rofl rofl

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:41 pm

Are you kidding? If Hannah and Tyler work out, producers just pulled off the biggest roller coaster/mind eff/twisty, turney irl while show is airing season ever. EVER.

They are loving this, I’m sure. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:Are you kidding? If Hannah and Tyler work out, producers just pulled off the biggest roller coaster/mind eff/twisty, turney irl while show is airing season ever. EVER.

And who would be their biggest mouthpiece of False Info?
Fleiss....BOOM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:12 pm

ITA! I think that this outcome is even better than they could have hoped for. Sure, they put all the pieces in motion, but it was ultimately Hannah who delivered. This is shaping up to be like a soap opera, and I am so here for it!
It could be the most dramatic AND most romantic finale in Bachelor history.

sosleepy wrote:Are you kidding? If Hannah and Tyler work out, producers just pulled off the biggest roller coaster/mind eff/twisty, turney irl while show is airing season ever. EVER.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:08 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:ITA! I think that this outcome is even better than they could have hoped for. Sure, they put all the pieces in motion, but it was ultimately Hannah who delivered. This is shaping up to be like a soap opera, and I am so here for it!
It could be the most dramatic  AND most romantic finale in Bachelor history.

For sure. Hannah takes down villain number one, Luke, then takes down villain number two, Jed. Epic badass woman, hear the beast roar. Then if she reunites with the only guy who has had her back throughout this all, well....its a romantic novel, honestly. It is a weird rewrite to me of Jillian's season, where at AFTR, this time, the good guy will get the girl. beatingheart
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:30 pm

Hannah just posted some IG stories, she's in LA with a producer. Tyler's in NY. Idk where Jed is.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:Hannah just posted some IG stories, she's in LA with a producer. Tyler's in NY. Idk where Jed is.
Thank you for that. Just so everyone knows that was one of her main producers this season Julie. She was one of the ones I was waiting for to get back to LA because I knew that meant Hannah was going to be there soon.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil