Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by North on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:08 am

@Ash2214 wrote:Tyler’s on the move as he was just spotted at the airport. I don’t believe his bestie Matt is with him, so let’s see where he goes...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5kP-HnWWq/?igshid=1kotp3i353fc3

Great find! Back to following the feet! Feel like we haven't done much "feet following" this season - at this point I don't even care who's feet! It is a happy distraction.

giggling giggling giggling

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HEA on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:14 am

I do not see Hannah flirting with Tyler on SM at all. She commented on Vial all right with this sex innuendo. I think she is not allowed to interact at all ?

When are they filming the AFRC? This week?

HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:29 am

@North wrote:
@Ash2214 wrote:Tyler’s on the move as he was just spotted at the airport. I don’t believe his bestie Matt is with him, so let’s see where he goes...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5kP-HnWWq/?igshid=1kotp3i353fc3

Great find! Back to following the feet! Feel like we haven't done much "feet following" this season - at this point I don't even care who's feet! It is a happy distraction.

giggling  giggling  giggling

There is a jet blue plane in the back.
Jet Blue flight to both Fort Lauderdale and LAX in the last hour!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 66 Screen18

https://airport-departures-arrivals.com/usa-airport/jfk-john-f-kennedy-international-airport-live-departures/

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare
IrelandRose
IrelandRose

Female Posts : 610

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:40 am

The girl who tagged him seems to be from Florida.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:44 am

@Soleil wrote:The girl who tagged him seems to be from Florida.

laugh out loud Of course.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3278

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:45 am

I’m sorry...I’m wrong...her high school is in Connecticut..so she’s prob not from Florida. I feel so silly snooping around like this 😬

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:45 am

No, it looks like she is from CT.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:14 pm

I know that Hannah is out in LA right now -- do you think she's going to stay there until AFTR? Does she have a lot of press/media going on? It just seems like a long time to be out there IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:19 pm

@suzq wrote:I know that Hannah is out in LA right now -- do you think she's going to stay there until AFTR?  Does she have a lot of press/media going on?  It just seems like a long time to be out there IMO.

I think she will be based on her tweet about checking 3 bags.  She wouldn’t do that for a short trip IMO.

ETA I guess it was 6 bags. But she was letting us know she was going to be traveling for a while iMO not a short trip.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 5586

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:21 pm

@suzq wrote:I know that Hannah is out in LA right now -- do you think she's going to stay there until AFTR?  Does she have a lot of press/media going on?  It just seems like a long time to be out there IMO.
She tweeted she has 6 bags at the airport leaving Alabama, so signs are their she is staying until ATFR. I do think she has more press. I do think we are instore for a solo people cover and interview at least, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:31 pm

I know that she probably is staying in LA, but that means she's still there for 2 more weeks. That just seems like a long time. Is that normal for a lead that doesn't live in LA to be out there for 3 weeks before the AFTR? I know there has been nothing that follows the pattern of a regular season this time, though.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:32 pm

^^^^ Correct. She had 6 bags which leads me to think she will be there for an extended period.  All the experts here can figure out why. laugh out loud

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 77 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 71 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum