SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:03 pm

If he is running that marathon in October, that could interfere with DWTS. He might be able to do both if the marathon was on Saturday but Sunday... dress rehearsals are all day on Sunday. A lot of the BTS work for each Monday show is done on the weekend before. IMO DWTS rehearsal time would cut into marathon training time as well.

Personally, I don't want to see him on DWTS. I don't want to ever see anyone from the franchise on that show again.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 1646190589

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Tyler is actively training for the Chicago Marathon in October. He's got a run coach, he's training everyday, the other night when he watched the episode with the Grand Hotel actress, he ended up leaving early because according to the girl on IG Live he had something the next day. The next morning he was up super early with Matt & their run coach, training. Obviously he can easily just not participate in the marathon, but he's known for months now that he didn't win and he's crazy popular so he was always gonna be in the running to be the next bachelor, why would he make this commitment & be so dedicated to it if he was so keen to be the bachelor? Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Yeah, I’m with you @HavaDrPepper. I kind of really detest that stupid cheeseball show. No interest in seeing Tyler on it, tbh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:Well. DWTS would also conflict with a marathon and marathon training. Just sayin’.

You guys. He’s not going all the way to LA while Hannah is there and not seeing her. Occam’s razor.
you guys are probably right. but i remember on reddit  when peter kraus showed up in la while rachel was there the denial den then got super excited and it ended up being for bachelor talks. it was around mid july too. i don’t know if he was sequestered or was out and about so that may provide a hint if we see tyler in la.

Last edited by ilovecarbs on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:12 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Well. DWTS would also conflict with a marathon and marathon training. Just sayin’.

You guys. He’s not going all the way to LA while Hannah is there and not seeing her. Occam’s razor.
you guys are probably right. but i remember on reddit  when peter kraus showed up in la while rachel was there the denial den then got super excited and it ended up being for bachelor talks. it was around mid july too. i don’t know if he was sequestered or was out and about so that may provide a hint if we see him in la.
He's got a good friend that lives in LA and was out with him everyday he was there.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by North Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:13 pm

I love when you throw out Occam's razor! giggling

Personally, I think he's a better fit for DWTS than The Bachelor and he'd be hilarious. And, not discounting marathon training but he can train anywhere. I worked full-time (lots of traveling), went to school, and trained/ran Chicago. It can be done, that is if he wanted to do it and ABC offered DWTS to him. The marathon is on a Sunday though...so per other posts, that could be an issue.

We haven't really heard from Tyler what's next for him -- he's running, modeling, and doing ABC Food Tours. But big picture, what does he want to do? Where does he want to be? If he wants to do more social programs (mental health, physical wellness, children programs, etc...), a 1 million person platform is huge, but wouldn't a 2 million person reach be better?

I guess I think DWTS is innocuous, albeit cheesy, whereas TB and BIP can be soul-sucking, reputation-crushing experiences.

I do think Mike is The Bachelor and it was a done deal before the season started.

Last edited by North on Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

North

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:14 pm

ilovecarbs wrote:

you guys are probably right. but i remember on reddit  when peter kraus showed up in la while rachel was there the denial den then got super excited and it ended up being for bachelor talks. it was around mid july too. i don’t know if he was sequestered or was out and about so that may provide a hint if we see him in la.

TBF, Rachel didn't have a broken engagement.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

He's got a good friend that lives in LA and was out with him everyday he was there.

Tyler is a man at the top of his game and appeal. We can all just take a seat and watch him enjoy HIS life. IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:21 pm

Okay so Tyler just followed a producer on IG @ryemar. That has to mean he is in LA.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:21 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
ilovecarbs wrote:

TBF, Rachel didn't have a broken engagement.

Yes but for some reason many were convinced she was with Peter so they took that as a clue at the time that it was a SHV.

I hope RS get# the next Bachelorette F1 correct the first time. The first spoiled F1 is always a fan favorite and F2 is Unliked. This season I get why but never got the Bryan hate. All imo. I haven’t had a favorite in years do harder to understand

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Summerfun1980 Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:23 pm

I liked Bryan and knew it was him while watching the season.

I didn’t like Jed, even from the beginning, but I knew RS was wrong after seeing how Hannah looked at him versus Tyler.

Summerfun1980

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:25 pm

North wrote:I do think Mike is The Bachelor and it was a done deal before the season started.
Agreed. I think very similarly to Rachel, TPTB knew when they casted him that he'd be the next lead. Yeah Tyler's super popular but Rachel only had like 26k followers when TPTB announced her. The show understands when they choose a POC for the lead, that person won't have the largest SM following, it's the nature of BN fans.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SHV's - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+77
Eagle Eye
barbell
Summerfun1980
teamfiercelove
Soleil