Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Ash2214 on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:11 pm

@Kashathediva you are so missed! Thank you for this laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:25 pm

This show, for me, has always been a comedy and over the top. I just could never take it seriously. That’s the main reason it’s been easy not to pick a favorite and to snark it. Personally, I do think we are given very small slices of who these people really are and handed a smorgasbord of charactures we are blindly fed by production.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33537

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:06 am

Came here to say Hi.! handwave
I for one miss your one liners and no nonsense! Best wishes.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by just me on Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:17 am

@Sharnee wrote:Lol I didn’t see this thread. I added a caption to a pic from the SC thread .
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 1b796510
I was thinking this same thing- then saw your post. You have stated what I believe many are thinking but you were brave enough to say.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharnee on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:30 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 A0d1ae10

Source
https://www.instagram.com/p/By31lFPFAu3/?igshid=pty9bkb3ten8

Luke
https://www.instagram.com/p/BylznoOFEpq/?igshid=103o8dn0n08py
Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:52 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/By-H2rpn5Ox/

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 65233810

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharnee on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:55 pm

@Sprite That’s a hard one but I think this opens the door for more who wants raised platforms. Jed’s pic will be on their walls to aspire to.
Sharnee
Sharnee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:58 pm

@Sharnee wrote:@Sprite That’s a hard one but I think this opens the door for more who wants raised platforms. Jed’s pic will be on their walls to aspire to.

I wouldn't exactly go that far. How did the previous three end up?...Exposed, disgraced, shunned, made fun of and not a single one successful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharnee on Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:03 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 36729810
https://www.instagram.com/p/By6aiwpBlSB/?igshid=mbhior0tqvpc
Sharnee
Sharnee

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips on Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:17 pm

I would love to know what Ty Brown, F5 from Ali’s season thinks of Jed.

He was a singer too, and imo, way more talented than any of the 4 above.  He hasn’t had a hugely successful music career but i think he sure is one of the good guys. He ended up marrying Elizabeth from Jake Pavelka’s season and they have a sweet baby girl.

The contrast from Jed is absolutely mind boggling, imo.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharnee on Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS* - Page 2 1379ca10
https://www.instagram.com/p/By5y5LinvGv/?igshid=1h314cdlxu4hj
Sharnee
Sharnee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharnee on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:24 pm

cantstopl
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzGj7BsFhsH/?igshid=oejac1lp5qxf
Sharnee
Sharnee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - SNARK - *SLEUTHING SPOILERS*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum