SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:35 am

Another thought I had about Tyler's date was that maybe it's somewhere near a vineyard. The hills behind him don't seem to be too mountainous, just low rolling hills. I would think that maybe it's inland somewhere, but then he appears to be on a boat later (if that is a boat?).

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:39 am

HEA wrote:Did anyone found this in Santorini?

Windmill Villas, Santorini island, Greece

Great Find HEA! clapping! I don't believe anyone found this before.

I'll buy that a second of the four FSDs could be on Santorini much more than I will buy they went to Mykonos. And since we have already sleuthed Peter and Jed to be in Crete for the FDs and Luke to be on Santorini for his....the fourth date would have to be Tyler. But we need more proof.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

was it sleuthed?

i personally assumed it was at a RC3 but it looks like it is at hometown with his father right?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Captur32
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Captur33
abc teaser ep 1 and ep 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:00 am

hmmm
HEA wrote:was it sleuthed?

i personally assumed it was at a RC3 but it looks like it is at hometown with his father right?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Captur32
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Captur33
abc teaser ep 1 and ep 8

HEA fantastic! And on the windmill too!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:08 am

i am more thinking SIFNOS island rather than Santorini but bubget wise, they may have done both FD in Santorini with Luke and Tyler, and Crete with Jed and Peter?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 am

HEA wrote:i am more thinking SIFNOS island rather than Santorini but bubget wise, they may have done both FD in Santorini with Luke and Tyler, and Crete with Jed and Peter?

I think Luke's FD was in Santorini because they had to find a spot for them last minute. There were supposed to be only 3 FDS's and they were already planned on Crete.

His was last and gave them time to find a location on Santorine, were they already planned the MTP. MO

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:20 am

Please forgive my confusion. I have been going back and forth on all of the chats. Was
Luke eliminated before FSD? Then comes back and has the last minute FSD where she blows up at him?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:44 am

Dutchy23 wrote:
HEA wrote:i am more thinking SIFNOS island rather than Santorini but bubget wise, they may have done both FD in Santorini with Luke and Tyler, and Crete with Jed and Peter?

I think Luke's FD was in Santorini because they had to find a spot for them last minute. There were supposed to be only 3 FDS's and they were already planned on Crete.

His was last and gave them time to find a location on Santorine, were they already planned the MTP. MO
I think Luke was there too ( last minute) because that one video than a fan showed of Chris H/LZ seems to be very close where Hannah and Luke were in Santorini! So I would guess that is where Chris H was staying! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:45 am

Doggoneit wrote:Please forgive my confusion.  I have been going back and forth on all of the chats.  Was
Luke eliminated before FSD?  Then comes back and has the last minute FSD where she blows up at him?

yes indeed. it was sleuthed by (?) that Luke was in Santorini Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 29 4256136633
RS said that he was eliminated at FD by Hannah (finger, jesus still loves me). RS said that Hannah could not eliminate anybody at hometown and all 4 went to Greece. RS said also that Luke came back at the RC3 (which was supposed to be RC4 #2) but Hannah sent him home for good.

Right now we are trying to figure it out (?) who is F2. We have evidence that Jed and Peter were in Crete and we have evidence that Luke was in Santorini... but we do not know yet for Tyler. Also Hannah mentioned she had sex twice in a windmill, so we are also trying to find a possible place. Smiley

please correct me if I miss something

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:46 am

Hotmomma wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:

I think Luke was there too ( last minute) because that one video than a fan showed of Chris H/LZ seems to be very close where Hannah and Luke were in Santorini! So I would guess that is where Chris H was staying! JMO

don't the crew stay in another resort each time?

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:48 am

HEA wrote:was it sleuthed?

abc teaser ep 1 and ep 8

Nice one!!! Looks like a match to me yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:51 am

@HEA yes they usually do! I was just saying that they were close by! And if true Luke was #4 date that it was a last minute to plan that date.. so since they were staying there would make it very easy to his there! ( JMO)
Do we know the location where Chris H says to Hannah.”He here with a ring in pocket!”? wondering if that is in Santorini too!
I hope I am explaining it right!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 55 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove