SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by North Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:53 am

HEA wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:Please forgive my confusion.  I have been going back and forth on all of the chats.  Was
Luke eliminated before FSD?  Then comes back and has the last minute FSD where she blows up at him?

yes indeed. it was sleuthed by (?) that Luke was in Santorini Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 4256136633
RS said that he was eliminated at FD by Hannah (finger, jesus still loves me). RS said that Hannah could not eliminate anybody at hometown and all 4 went to Greece. RS said also that Luke came back at the RC3 (which was supposed to be RC4 #2) but Hannah sent him home for good.

Right now we are trying to figure it out (?) who is F2. We have evidence that Jed and Peter were in Crete and we have evidence that Luke was in Santorini... but we do not know yet for Tyler. Also Hannah mentioned she had sex twice in a windmill, so we are also trying to find a possible place. Smiley

please correct me if I miss something

Thank you for this short and sweet recap...I was getting all sorts of confused about windmills and Greek islands and door frames and such. It is that time of the season!

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:59 am

Hotmomma wrote:@HEA yes they usually do! I was just saying that they were close by! And if true Luke was #4 date that it was a last minute to plan that date.. so since they were staying there would make it very easy to his there! ( JMO)
Do we know the location where Chris H says to Hannah.”He here with a ring in pocket!”? wondering if that is in Santorini too!
I hope I am explaining it right!

yes you do!! bestbud! giggling

I was just wondering that indeed we did not confirm the dress/bun/CH/ring/cries.

IMO it is Luke returning right before the RC3 ceremony at her suite...  possible alternative scenario: they authorized Luke to come back at the FRC instead of RC3... shocking.... drama... music... then Luke arrives, she rejected his proposal (dramatic Luke on his knees) and her crying...

also we have to sleugh hannah leaving the dinner table during the FD and Jed looking upset.... although they did make out on the bed.... which IMO was not the FD as I see no petals roses nor candles... the room looks very bland to me for a FD. The dress looks black and looks the same with spagetti straps in the back and silver glings shoes which would match her necklace IMO

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:59 am

@North indeed YW giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:59 am

Dahling wrote:Another thought I had about Tyler's date was that maybe it's somewhere near a vineyard. The hills behind him don't seem to be too mountainous, just low rolling hills. I would think that maybe it's inland somewhere, but then he appears to be on a boat later (if that is a boat?).

I've been working on this SC as well.  To me this feels more like a boat.  I've been searching for a windmill on Crete as well as Mykonos and some are very cool, but nothing with so much wood trim in it, most are white.  Another thing is they do have cave hotels, which are kind of neat but nothing that matches up.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Ep6_2027

These are just random pictures of bedrooms on a small yacht, they have a similar look to the SC of Tyler.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Ketch-10Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Aft-ca10

My only problem with it being a boat is, it seems odd that their FD suite would be on a boat. Typically they have their day activity, have dinner and then to a room, and it seems awkward to go on a boat for that, it's always been more of a daytime activity. Plus we have Peter on his yacht so would they do that with Tyler too?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bedrooms+inside+boat&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CSvXzRIYsK0TIjgv8hRJzWmepbhK9PuEzVsn_1hEkkZZsVp-_156CtNCNOrFy
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:10 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Captur34
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Captur35
abc teaser ep8

that is for me the top 4 date, not the FD. no roses. no candles.

silver blinks shoes and necklace and spaghetti straps looks the same date to me

note: i am still thinking that he will tell at dinner that he cannot propose and that is the reason why she got upset and left the table.

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:16 am

if boat... is it possible that it is Peter at FD?
I know his toes were sleughted right? but what about Peter's? Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:23 am

HEA wrote:if boat... is it possible that it is Peter at FD?
I know his toes were sleughted right? but what about Peter's?  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 3806527698

The Salmon jacket matches in these
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Htd1011
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Ep6_2028
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:35 am

I've been working on this SC as well.  To me this feels more like a boat.  I've been searching for a windmill on Crete as well as Mykonos and some are very cool, but nothing with so much wood trim in it, most are white.  Another thing is they do have cave hotels, which are kind of neat but nothing that matches up.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Ep6_2027

These are just random pictures of bedrooms on a small yacht, they have a similar look to the SC of Tyler.  

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Ketch-10Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Aft-ca10

My only problem with it being a boat is, it seems odd that their FD suite would be on a boat.  Typically they have their day activity, have dinner and then to a room, and it seems awkward to go on a boat for that, it's always been more of a daytime activity.  Plus we have Peter on his yacht so would they do that with Tyler too?

https://www.google.com/search?q=bedrooms+inside+boat&tbm=isch&tbs=rimg:CSvXzRIYsK0TIjgv8hRJzWmepbhK9PuEzVsn_1hEkkZZsVp-_156CtNCNOrFy[/quote]

I agree about having 2 boats and also being on a boat at night, seems odd. I've been scratching my head about this too! In the picture it looks small, narrow, and the bed seems high or that you have to step up to get in the room, like a boat or RV. Maybe I'm just imagining that. It has a window in the back covered by a gray curtain, but it is odd shaped, or it's just part of the headboard. All the wood around the bed doesn't look like any locations that I've come across - yet. The walls maybe white, you just don't see enough to be sure.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:51 am

^^^Is his LCD on a boat and they go to the Bedroom to make out?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:56 am

Remember that in a couple of the more recent seasons there have been non-traditional hotel room FSD. For example, Becca in a tent with Arie and Becca in a tent with Garrett. Sorry... didn't watch Colton's or Rachel's season to know about their FSD places.

I could easily see them having Peter have a date on a yacht during the day but at a hotel for dinner and overnight. They could easily flip that and have Tyler's day portion be on land and then have them have dinner and stay on a yacht that night.

Can't rule anything out until it is photographically ruled out Smiley

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:58 am

The thing about the windmill to me is - we already know where Jed's FS (dinner & hotel) is. We don't know where Peter's FS is at night or where he sits down to dinner (ha), and we don't know where Tyler's FS takes place at night or the dinner part.

Peter leaves from (Elounda?), Crete in a boat during the day. We don't know where Tyler's daytime date is. Jed could go to a windmill with Hannah during the day, but it doesn't seem likely to me. I just don't see them having sex during that part of the date - maybe I'm wrong though.

So that leaves Peter or Tyler for the windmill. Just thinking out loud...

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:00 am

Can anyone make out what the little sign hanging from the door in the Hyler pic says? Love???
Maybe it is a loft style room in a Windmill??? Why put a door to the room on a boat?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 82 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 56 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove