SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:53 am

I know on that bed are blue pillows, but I just thought maybe something was covering them. Plus she has on black shorts or something. ??? maybe sleepwear???? thinking out loud here people. laugh out loud

Dahling

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:54 am

a that's a no! What was I thinking cantstopl

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:56 am

Dahling wrote:I know on that bed are blue pillows, but I just thought maybe something was covering them. Plus she has on black shorts or something. ??? maybe sleepwear???? thinking out loud here people. laugh out loud

In the dress with Jed there is something black, at first I thought maybe it was a built in slip, but I don't know why it would be black. But both dresses with Jed and with Luke have a bare left shoulder, and they both look like satin.
I don't know, talking out loud also.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:56 am

Thank you for everyone bringing the SC over.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:57 am

Dahling wrote:I know on that bed are blue pillows, but I just thought maybe something was covering them. Plus she has on black shorts or something. ??? maybe sleepwear???? thinking out loud here people. laugh out loud

Chasity belt or some other type of protection ? Thinking out loud too giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:04 am

Sharnee wrote:

Chasity belt  or some other type of protection ? Thinking out loud too giggling

Luke probably provided that
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:05 am

you guys are funny.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:15 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

Chasity belt  or some other type of protection ? Thinking out loud too giggling

Luke probably provided that

Exactly my thought ! cantstopl Hope he left the key before she gave him the one finger salute hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:38 am

Dahling wrote:you guys are funny.

Need something to entertain ourselves.  

Well I'm still not 100% sold on its Jed at the end.  All we really have is RS's word, and SHV's that point to possibly Jed, but we still don't have anything concrete with that either.  RS did say he knew SHV would be different this season, so who knows.  I'm going to keep sleuthing until we know for certain.
I just wish we would get something new laugh out loud

Interesting when watching Becca's season promo, we only see her kissing Garrett once, and all you see is his back.  A lot of Colton kissing, with some Blake and some Wills.  We also see Blake and Colton saying ILU  Quite a contrast from  this seasons promo.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXjdix2Wx4

Hannah's promo, kissing shots, Jed 4, Peter 4, Luke 3, Tyler 2, this is including those we know are them through sleuthing, but you can't really see their face.   I did not include Piano man in this.  ILU confessions from Jed, and Peter, and we hear Luke say it but don't actually see him saying it. Tyler saying I have not doubt I could be the man on a knee at the end of this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:45 am

@alwayscooking Not to mention only ILY from Hannah to Jed. I’m good with 2ILY’s if she expresses to others . It was said she truly fell for the last remaining guys .

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:47 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Dahling wrote:you guys are funny.

Need something to entertain ourselves.  

Well I'm still not 100% sold on its Jed at the end.  All we really have is RS's word, and SHV's that point to possibly Jed, but we still don't have anything concrete with that either.  RS did say he knew SHV would be different this season, so who knows.  I'm going to keep sleuthing until we know for certain.
I just wish we would get something new laugh out loud

Interesting when watching Becca's season promo, we only see her kissing Garrett once, and all you see is his back.  A lot of Colton kissing, with some Blake and some Wills.  We also see Blake and Colton saying ILU  Quite a contrast from  this seasons promo.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoXjdix2Wx4

Hannah's promo, kissing shots, Jed 4, Peter 4, Luke 3, Tyler 2, this is including those we know are them through sleuthing, but you can't really see their face.   I did not include Piano man in this.  ILU confessions from Jed, and Peter, and we hear Luke say it but don't actually see him saying it. Tyler saying I have not doubt I could be the man on a knee at the end of this.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

Have a strong feeling RS is fed wrong spoilers too. Tyler is getting the typical F1 edit. I am guessing the reason Mike Fleiss got so worried about the Jed scandal is because they were considering him for the next lead along with Peter. Robert Mills promoted him a lot in his interview with Variety. Peter and Jed are getting very favourable edits and since they wanted to keep their options open for the next lead Jed's name getting dragged in a scandel really jeopardize the chances of easier negotiations with the top 3 or 4 guys they must be considering for the next lead. Let's consider this if Peter knows he has a bigger shot at being a Bachelor this season now that Jed is out of the running wouldn't he negotiate a bigger pay cut ? Jed's name getting dragged in SM does give TPTB a reason to scramble. Maybe not for the reasons we think ! laugh out loud.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:55 am

@misslurking What if the Jed scandal was equal to Scott’s gf getting in touch with Demi and Hannah needing to take care of it? What if his ex did contact the prods at the beginning while she was being ghosted ? Thinking out loud again . Just feeling hopeful Hannah made good choices even if it’s a tiny tiny thread of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove