SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by misslurking Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:02 am

Sharnee wrote:@misslurking What if the Jed scandal was equal to Scott’s gf getting in touch with Demi and Hannah needing to take care of it. What if his ex did contact the prods at the beginning while she was being ghosted ? Thinking out loud again . Just feeling hopeful Hannah made good choices even if it’s a tiny tiny thread of it.

I don't think so. Since his ex was waiting for Jed to comeback and start dating again as he had promised her. She got ghosted after he came back. Incase you mean she tried to get in touch with someone from production by June. That's possible. I am also hoping for Hannah to dump him incase they did end up together. It's what she kept saying she wanted to achieve by sending Scott home night 1. Considering Jed lied by omission longer than Scott it should hit a bigger nerve for Hannah (the one we see on the show). No way to tell what's going on with her untill she gives new interviews or we see a drastic change in edit Monday onwards.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:07 am

I'm gonna throw something else at ya~

I'm a Libra and that means I'm gonna see every side so bear with me.

Why aren't we seeing more Peter? This confuses me. What have we seen from his HTD & FSD? Not much. Is it because he is being sent home soon and he's not a key player or is it because they are hiding something? Peter made some kind of comment that eluded to we don't have all the facts or RS doesn't know anything. Something like that anyways. I think he could be our F2 and he might have been heart broken or something happens with his storyline that we aren't seeing yet. IDK ~ thinking out loud.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by okkaayy Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:11 am

Dahling wrote:I'm gonna throw something else at ya~

I'm a Libra and that means I'm gonna see every side so bear with me.

Why aren't we seeing more Peter? This confuses me. What have we seen from his HTD & FSD? Not much. Is it because he is being sent home soon and he's not a key player or is it because they are hiding something? Peter made some kind of comment that eluded to we don't have all the facts or RS doesn't know anything. Something like that anyways. I think he could be our F2 and he might have been heart broken or something happens with his storyline that we aren't seeing yet. IDK ~ thinking out loud.

I’d believe that. Peter seemed a lot more heartbroken imo.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:13 am

Think we have to take this conversation off this thread. Love what’s evolving though .

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:13 am

I am glad you guys continue to sleuth!  thumbsup

Upthread people are talking about her halter dress and according to this spoiler account, it’s RC 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/By6Fd3Fn3mN/?igshid=1jtheps1zzeqw

It doesn’t mean it’s right but traditionally the RC 3 is in daytime.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:15 am

Yes. Why is he so hidden though? Or am I imaging that? I think part of sleuthing is asking questions, even if they are dumb ones. dizzy

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:17 am

@sdmom But doesn't she get some of her information from here. Hugesmile

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:19 am

luvstx wrote:Great catches everyone....

The real issue for me, now, is are any of the other guys in caps from Santorini???  I have yet to confirm any.  Very fishy to me.

Fair point. We have absolutely no evidence of anyone else in Santorini as far as I know. This date with Luke is absolutely taking place in Santorini, Oia, but that’s all we have. For now. This is a difficult location to get spoilers. See my later post about CH.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:21 am

@sdmom Ok, so we have Hannah crying with that dress in the daytime . CH saying he really believes your his wife....gotta be Luke matches to that scene . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:21 am

Yes I think we are seeing something from F3 rose ceremony. Peter's face probably since the rock wall looks like the same place. The outfit looks like a RC of FRC dress. Although people don't like it as a FRC dress. Plus I was saying earlier I was thinking the FRC maybe in Santorini not Crete. I'm assuming this footage is from Crete (idk maybe wrong about that).

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:25 am

Sharnee wrote:@Dahling https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlA7Dgzha/?igshid=gjmqa78tjrpz

It doesn’t look like Lauren Zima to me. The hair is too wavy .

I’m not so sure. Who would it be anyway, it’s her body shape, you can change your hair...even the saline water alters hair, I know it does mine..... Smiley if you watch carefully, when Chris is turning around, like he felt he was watched, he walks away and discreetly motion her to follow him, she turns and the camera stops, she seems to say but why? He knows they have to get out of there. My very biased opinion ...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:26 am

@Dahling The thing is , if it’s FRC, there is too much daylight for a film wrap. I agree, could be RC for f3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove