SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:31 am

@Sharnee Not sure what you mean - film wrap. I think most FRC are usually just before sundown. Correct me if I'm wrong. So maybe they stayed a bit longer for more footage. idk Plus maybe people celebrate after.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:31 am

Dahling wrote:@sdmom But doesn't she get some of her information from here. Hugesmile

I can’t say for sure, but all I know is someone posted the dress info a couple of hours here before she did.
It also happened last season. A poster here posted where Colton Cassie reconciliation happened then later same info was posted there.

The producers want us to believe it’s Luke that CH referred to but I am not convinced because I don’t believe at that point she would have reacted that way towards Luke. Mad? Yes, but she seems so torn and conflicted. But it’s just me and I could be totally wrong !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:34 am

@Astrobach Just a thought , can it be linked to any of the producers ? I recorded the IG vid in slo-mo.

Last edited by Sharnee on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:36 am

Dahling wrote:Yes. Why is he so hidden though? Or am I imaging that? I think part of sleuthing is asking questions, even if they are dumb ones. dizzy

I don't think Peter is hidden, I actually think he's had a decent amount of air time with Hannah given he hasn't had a date yet. People assume it's unlikely he's f1 because he didn't get a date until ep 6, and no second 1-1. He reminds me of a typical 3 edit.

In the promo, excluding shots that were a group of the guys, number of times each guy was shown. Luke, 13, Jed 8 Peter 8, and Tyler 5, and they wonder why it's been called the Luke show no no
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:37 am

@sdmom I mentioned my thoughts earlier in the thread. RS said nothing happens. It's like Colton's footage of him standing there with a ring box ready to propose. Just something to throw us off maybe. He (RS) did say Luke does return but Hannah doesn't see him and sends him home at F3 RC. ~ or something like that ~ don't quote me on that.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:38 am

@alwayscooking He’s about to get noticed on his one on one in the sauna where they used Tyler’s “oooo” from the time Hannah led Tyler to the bed in Scotland . giggling Is that what they call a frankenbite ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:39 am

alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Ep6_2021
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Ep6_2023
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Ep6_2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

OK.sorry, catching up, here; we had discussed this with @misslurking and others in the previous thread and our conclusion was that it’s Tyler here. We recognized his feet... giggling yep. His toes have a certain angle. Anyway. It looks to me like Hannah is wearing a short silvery or metallic dress with some kind of coat. It’s probably pretty chilly in the evening, especially on a boat and in late Spring. So we see Tyler’s pants, his salmon jacket and her dress and her black coat. I had translated the sign on the door to mean ‘ do not disturb’ as well.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:40 am

@Dahling I guess we just have to wait and see.

However, I don’t think we will get many new FD screencaps next week , we probably have to wait fir new footage after MTA. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:48 am

@alwayscooking I love how you keep statistics on everything. I'm curious how many guys she has kissed this season myself. laugh out loud FYI, I keep notes. Yes I'm weird I know. It's the only thing that helps keep things straight for me. Still trying to figure out these last episodes.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:49 am

Sharnee wrote:@Astrobach Just a thought , can it be linked to any of the producers ? I recorded the IG vid in slo-mo.
Yes it’s not impossible. But usually producers are with contestants not CH admiring a sunset... I looks to me CH is saying, don’t turn around and let’s go...a producer also has a walkie talkie, a bunch of stuff with them. I mean, I kinda remember reading somewhere that they were seen together. Anyhow, the thing is, it’s in Santorini, and Oia. Best spot to watch sunset. There are videos where you see literally crowds on steps and rooftops and everything...it’s nuts!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:50 am

@Astrobach Hope it’s not the same bed she took Jed to laugh out loud! Those pillows and bed look familiar to Jed’s sc affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:50 am

Wait, WHAT????
WHERE???
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 82 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove