SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nannymargie Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:27 am

luvstx wrote:Hoping that someone can bring over screencaps from the recently-released video in People magazine about Hannah and Tyler's FD dinner portion.

They are wearing the same outfits (salmon jacket/black shirt and silver dress) that we see in the cap we previously had which was sleuthed/presumed to be on a boat.  But a look at the surroundings (lattice work, greenery) behind them during their dinner portion does not look like they were on a boat.

The dinner part could have been on land but a short walk could bring them to the boat after.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by SarahD Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:17 am

The dinner definitely is not on boat. There’s big plants and windows.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:04 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-hannah-brown-doesnt-want-fantasy-suite-tyler-cameron/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&__twitter_impression=true

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 D4ee8f10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Using your sc’s here ..
One is by land ....two is by sea
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 27b97610

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 pm

Thanks sdmom!!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Not sure this will help you guys. But the shows make up artist posted pictures of Hannah in what looks like the red bikini she had on during Peter's date. And tagged the location Elounda Beach. Here is the link to the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz0qlEhHLrS/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:01 pm

Hannah’s eyes look so tired in the last pic. What was the order of the dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:04 pm

We know for sure Luke’s the last one on 5/4, thanks to fan pictures and videos. I am guessing Peter’s first one because of the print dress she wears (first she was excited about FD, then in the same dress with Peter on the boat)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:12 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz01jD7Hy4g/

Hannah tagged Porto Elounda Golf & Resort Spa in this picture.

"I have your daughter's best interests. I really do love your daughter, and I can stand here and say it and be 100% behind it -- or I wouldn't. I want her to be my wife, and I want to be her best friend, and I want to be her biggest cheerleader... Before I got out here my dad got really sick, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me. I love your daughter, and I want that girl to be the mother of my kids. I want her to lead my family in faith the way she's done so far on this trip and be that strong women that she is. I don't have any second guessing or any doubt about me and her -- at all." beatingheart

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Sharnee wrote:Using your sc’s here ..
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 27b97610

And just to cross the "T"s and dot the "i"s, we have this post showing the interior shot of a Marina K (Crete) yacht interior matching the shot of feet (and also matching Hannah and Tyler clothes). And just for good measure this link goes to the gallery of the yacht - a 58" POSILIPPO and shows the cabin interior that matches our SC.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:19 pm

My guess is 1) Peter 2) Jed 3) Tyler and 4) Luke. I think she took a step back from being physical with Tyler she ice she had been with Jed. I could be wrong but that imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelycrumpets Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:Using your sc’s here ..

And just to cross the "T"s and dot the "i"s, we have this post showing the interior shot of a Marina K (Crete) yacht interior matching the shot of feet (and also matching Hannah and Tyler clothes). And just for good measure this link goes to the gallery of the yacht - a 58" POSILIPPO and shows the cabin interior that matches our SC.

Wow, we have a 'yacht' of proof! laugh out loud, sorry, I like puns! This is awesome, thank you!!

lovelycrumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 82 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove