Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 55 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Astrobach on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:38 pm

@sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but have we talked about this IG post Hannah posted yesterday? The halter dress?

I guess it’s RC 3 in Crete, because she geotagged it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 0ca71f10


https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyvZ6jnylf/?igshid=5pzx8xw5qy8i

Seriously! Cannot approve of this ‘dress’ yuk. Looks like a not even good looking bathing suit with a black skirt. no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by luvstx on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:46 pm

@Astrobach wrote:
@sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but have we talked about this IG post Hannah posted yesterday? The halter dress?

I guess it’s RC 3 in Crete, because she geotagged it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 0ca71f10


https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyvZ6jnylf/?igshid=5pzx8xw5qy8i

Seriously! Cannot approve of this ‘dress’  yuk. Looks like a not even good looking bathing suit with a black skirt. no

I have spent hours looking for this location. Always felt it was Crete so thanks for sharing!

And I’ll admit to being thrilled to learn that this horrid dress is F3RC and not FRC
luvstx
luvstx

Posts : 2530
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Julie81 on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 pm

But isn’t this dress when Chris tells her someone has come back with a ring? So I expect Luke to come back Monday night with a ring and not later in the season. Right?
Julie81
Julie81

Posts : 1223
Join date : 2016-01-26

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:23 am

@sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but have we talked about this IG post Hannah posted yesterday? The halter dress?

I guess it’s RC 3 in Crete, because she geotagged it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 0ca71f10


https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyvZ6jnylf/?igshid=5pzx8xw5qy8i

I mentioned it had been posted but didn't know how to bring it over. No one talked about it.

It is definitely the F3RC dress and according to reddit, it is a dress by Randi Rahm.  It is a part of her spring 2019 collection

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 F1e5bc_27c942fed5a5419896cc3339e23f8919~mv2_d_2419_3600_s_4_2

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 F1e5bc_2e09905dcb3a472999723e881421d08f~mv2_d_2419_3600_s_4_2

Images from Randi Rahm website: https://www.randirahm.com/copy-of-spring-evolution-2019-colle

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 200
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:27 am

@Julie81 wrote:But isn’t this dress when Chris tells her someone has come back with a ring? So I expect Luke to come back Monday night with a ring and not later in the season. Right?

Sorry for the double post but I see it happening like this:

Luke gets sent home before the overnight portion of his date.
The next day is the F3RC and Chris comes to tell Hannah that Luke wants to see her again.
Hannah kicks him to the curb without him even pulling out the ring to propose.

End of Monday's episode.

The beginning of the finale (airing July 29th)...
They have the F3RC where she sends Peter home.

This is why Peter will not be on the MTA episode. According to reddit, he has been hanging out with his brother and posting on IG today/tonight.

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 200
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Astrobach on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:36 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@Julie81 wrote:But isn’t this dress when Chris tells her someone has come back with a ring? So I expect Luke to come back Monday night with a ring and not later in the season. Right?

Sorry for the double post but I see it happening like this:

Luke gets sent home before the overnight portion of his date.
The next day is the F3RC and Chris comes to tell Hannah that Luke wants to see her again.
Hannah kicks him to the curb without him even pulling out the ring to propose.

End of Monday's episode.

The beginning of the finale (airing July 29th)...
They have the F3RC where she sends Peter home.

This is why Peter will not be on the MTA episode.  According to reddit, he has been hanging out with his brother and posting on IG today/tonight.

You know this a very plausible scenario...but I don’t think Hannah’s facial expression matches the name Luke , hearing this...so what if it was actually Jed returning after being gone for a few days after that dinner date from FS..he thought about his game plan and came back...if he had told her he was not ready to get engaged, as his family and Haley’s flashbacks came to him...maybe he left or Hannah said she couldn’t continue if he was not ready. Wanting to have the BEST possible edit and ending, he comes back. I mean if it’s Luke, that sort of explain why she is crying like that... so it’s a toss up, for me right now.
With Jed, that would fit the more ‘ wild ‘ scenario. And we know that Jed was on S/m for a few days...that match those days but correct me if I’m wrong...
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Posts : 1273
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by avacaroline on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:41 am

@luvstx wrote:
@Astrobach wrote:
@sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but have we talked about this IG post Hannah posted yesterday? The halter dress?

I guess it’s RC 3 in Crete, because she geotagged it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 0ca71f10


https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyvZ6jnylf/?igshid=5pzx8xw5qy8i

Seriously! Cannot approve of this ‘dress’  yuk. Looks like a not even good looking bathing suit with a black skirt. no

I have spent hours looking for this location. Always felt it was Crete so thanks for sharing!

And I’ll admit to being thrilled to learn that this horrid dress is F3RC and not FRC

I’m almost certain it’s somewhere on the grounds of the Elounda Mare. I can’t find the exact spot but there are so many similarities.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 609
Join date : 2011-09-19
Age : 48
Location : The South

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by HavaDrPepper on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:08 am

@Astrobach wrote:

You know this a very plausible scenario...but I don’t think Hannah’s facial expression matches the name Luke , hearing this...so what if it was actually Jed returning after being gone for a few days after that dinner date from FS..he thought about his game plan and came back...if he had told her he was not ready to get engaged, as his family and Haley’s flashbacks came to him...maybe he left or Hannah said she couldn’t continue if he was not ready. Wanting to have the BEST possible edit and ending, he comes back. I mean if it’s Luke, that sort of explain why she is crying like that... so it’s a toss up, for me right now.
With Jed, that would fit the more ‘ wild ‘ scenario. And we know that Jed was on S/m for a few days...that match those days but correct me if I’m wrong...
JMO

Nope. No way it is Jed that shows up with a ring. Not happening IMO.

Luke is the one. He is crazy enough to do it especially if production gets into his head and gives him a ring.

The screencap of her breaking down crying in that dress is IMO when she lets Peter go. Rumor has it that he took it very hard. I can see Hannah reacting to how hard she hurt him. Cue the "Mesnick" at the railing.

As for the wild scenario, IMO only one thing fits that.

Jed shows up at FRC 1st and Hannah decides to accept his proposal before she has even seen Tyler. (This fits Mills comment about her decision "at the last minute") So when Tyler shows up later, she has to break his heart and let him go. That is WILD!

Like I've said in previous posts there are too many little nuggets that have been dropped this season and when you think about them logically, there is pretty much one scenario. I've laid it out in previous posts as well.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 2217099706

HavaDrPepper

Posts : 200
Join date : 2019-06-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:47 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but have we talked about this IG post Hannah posted yesterday? The halter dress?

I guess it’s RC 3 in Crete, because she geotagged it.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 0ca71f10


https://www.instagram.com/p/BzyvZ6jnylf/?igshid=5pzx8xw5qy8i

I mentioned it had been posted but didn't know how to bring it over. No one talked about it.

It is definitely the F3RC dress and according to reddit, it is a dress by Randi Rahm.  It is a part of her spring 2019 collection

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 F1e5bc_27c942fed5a5419896cc3339e23f8919~mv2_d_2419_3600_s_4_2

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 F1e5bc_2e09905dcb3a472999723e881421d08f~mv2_d_2419_3600_s_4_2

Images from Randi Rahm website: https://www.randirahm.com/copy-of-spring-evolution-2019-colle

I don’t follow Reddit but the dress was sleuthed here by @nonnygrace on June 19 http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5103p900-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers#1388425.

I just want to give credit to where it’s due.


"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Posts : 6816
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sharnee on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:04 am

Just a question for early in the season sleuthers regarding post filming Sm activity , did you ever deduce between Jed and Ty who it seemed by their Sm was F1? Who was following Hannah around in Sm during interviews etc?
Sharnee
Sharnee

Female Posts : 1116
Join date : 2019-06-15

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by violetstoo on Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:46 am

@HavaDrPepper wrote:
@Astrobach wrote:

You know this a very plausible scenario...but I don’t think Hannah’s facial expression matches the name Luke , hearing this...so what if it was actually Jed returning after being gone for a few days after that dinner date from FS..he thought about his game plan and came back...if he had told her he was not ready to get engaged, as his family and Haley’s flashbacks came to him...maybe he left or Hannah said she couldn’t continue if he was not ready. Wanting to have the BEST possible edit and ending, he comes back. I mean if it’s Luke, that sort of explain why she is crying like that... so it’s a toss up, for me right now.
With Jed, that would fit the more ‘ wild ‘ scenario. And we know that Jed was on S/m for a few days...that match those days but correct me if I’m wrong...
JMO

Nope. No way it is Jed that shows up with a ring.  Not happening IMO.

Luke is the one. He is crazy enough to do it especially if production gets into his head and gives him a ring.

The screencap of her breaking down crying in that dress is IMO when she lets Peter go.  Rumor has it that he took it very hard. I can see Hannah reacting to how hard she hurt him.  Cue the "Mesnick" at the railing.

As for the wild scenario, IMO only one thing fits that.

Jed shows up at FRC 1st and Hannah decides to accept his proposal before she has even seen Tyler. (This fits Mills comment about her decision "at the last minute") So when Tyler shows up later, she has to break his heart and let him go.  That is WILD!

Like I've said in previous posts there are too many little nuggets that have been dropped this season and when you think about them logically, there is pretty much one scenario.  I've laid it out in previous posts as well.

This all makes sense, thanks for putting this scenario together.
But why pick Jed? His ability to manipulate, control women, and cast doubt on the other guys is beyond me, "Some game plan" for sure. He thought he outsmarted the producers. But they always have the last laugh, and many leads have said what you see on TV is revealing of what is on the inside. If it is good, more good comes out, if bad, well it is amplified.
Is this when Tyler is said to have called this all a mistake at the FRC? When did Hannah learn about Hayley from the producers? Realize her mistake of choosing Jed, not Tyler? How long after FRC did she see the real truth come out about Jed, a day? a week? It seemed her family was on to him pretty early. So many questions...

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 2217099706

violetstoo

Posts : 90
Join date : 2013-02-27

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Just Looking on Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:16 am

So, violetstoo,do you think that Jed had told Hannah that he couldn’t commit to an engagement so Tyler was f1. Then Jed got out of the limo first and having changed his mind, proposed and Hannah accepted. If this is the case poor Tyler must have been completely shocked

Just Looking

Posts : 906
Join date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 64 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum