SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:03 pm

smg2587 wrote:Not sure I believe it but RS claims Peter was windmill guy from what the audience got of FS at MTA. We have a member that went and said they only got 10 second clips of Peter, Tyler and Jed's dates. From other spoilers Tyler's clip was the continuation of the dinner clip they release yesterday and no news on Jed's. RS says Peter's clip you see a condom on the flower and they joke about the one in his car. I am guessing who he is talking got that because they showed a windmill before showing Peter and Hannah in the hotel room.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the condom was a plant. I mean, I’m sure they have them in each room but I can see production sticking it on top of the rose as a joke to get a laugh from them. Based off his reaction in the car, I feel like it was a plant too.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:18 pm

@ttimmons Is the new poster that was at MTA and contradicts what RS says btw. No condom scene was shown. They showed the boat and their dinner portion is what this person says. BTW this poster had the producers actually called Luke over to make like he left the MTA before any other spoiler account had it. So I believe them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:23 pm

avacaroline wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Not sure I believe it but RS claims Peter was windmill guy from what the audience got of FS at MTA. We have a member that went and said they only got 10 second clips of Peter, Tyler and Jed's dates. From other spoilers Tyler's clip was the continuation of the dinner clip they release yesterday and no news on Jed's. RS says Peter's clip you see a condom on the flower and they joke about the one in his car. I am guessing who he is talking got that because they showed a windmill before showing Peter and Hannah in the hotel room.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the condom was a plant. I mean, I’m sure they have them in each room but I can see production sticking it on top of the rose as a joke to get a laugh from them.  Based off his reaction in the car,  I feel like it was a plant too.

Speaking of plants, on Peter’s HTD they zoomed in on one of the roses in Peter’s parents front yard. We also saw the condom convo in his car. Now we have a condom and a rose together rofl  The Easter egg idea continues with the devotion card and condom both being in Peter’s car console... “I had sex and Jesus still loves me” reference? Quite the creative editing giggling
Also Peter’s IG pic of him diving into the pool with his “free Willy” caption is very amusing in this context.

Just saying. Proof of nothing but rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:29 pm

notarose wrote:
avacaroline wrote:

Wouldn’t surprise me if the condom was a plant. I mean, I’m sure they have them in each room but I can see production sticking it on top of the rose as a joke to get a laugh from them.  Based off his reaction in the car,  I feel like it was a plant too.

Speaking of plants, on Peter’s HTD they zoomed in on one of the roses in Peter’s parents front yard. We also saw the condom convo in his car. Now we have a condom and a rose together rofl  The Easter egg idea continues with the devotion card and condom both being in Peter’s car console... “I had sex and Jesus still loves me” reference? Quite the creative editing giggling
Also Peter’s IG pic of him diving into the pool with his “free Willy” caption is very amusing in this context.

Just saying. Proof of nothing but rofl

Ahh yes. Excellent post!
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:41 pm

@Just Looking I think that could be very plausible to what was sleuthed above, and saying she changed her mind at the last minute. Also, because the way the season went and the lack of time with the guys, i don't think she had a clear picture of the men, from what Tyler said, Colton said on his most recent interview, and Ben's interview with Lauren Zima. The lead has to control the show, if they want to get the most out of it, and I think she didn't figure this out until the end.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Do we have any leads on this location? I’m stumped. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 2bed6d10

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 5ec4fe10

https://youtu.be/9JVlRjU20qU

It makes sense that it’s near the bay because we know they board the yacht at some point after dinner. However, since you can only massage for so long, I thought that maybe they could’ve headed up to the Lasithi Plateau after the spa to explore the windmills and have dinner with a view but I can’t seem to match anything.
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Just answered my own question.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yacht+club+restaurant+elounda&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS784US785&hl=en-US&prmd=imnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinn72I4rLjAhUVK80KHQCJAAEQ_AUoAXoECA4QAQ&biw=414&bih=598#imgrc=E7Qa4vlMwHkxYM

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Ab385610
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:07 pm

My speculation. Tyler is windmill guy. I just want to throw it out and see if I’m right. I’m guessing that they drove the hour up to Lasithi Plateau to site-see after the spa, went back down to get cleaned up for dinner on the water, and then out to sea for the night.

Wild guessing going on right now.... Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 1f601
avacaroline
avacaroline

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:23 pm

avacaroline wrote:Just answered my own question.

https://www.google.com/search?q=yacht+club+restaurant+elounda&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS784US785&hl=en-US&prmd=imnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinn72I4rLjAhUVK80KHQCJAAEQ_AUoAXoECA4QAQ&biw=414&bih=598#imgrc=E7Qa4vlMwHkxYM

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 57 Ab385610

You go girl!! I tried yesterday to no avail. This looks like the spot.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:34 pm

avacaroline wrote:Just answered my own question.

Amazing!! Great find!!!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nicmous3846 Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:46 pm

No way is Peter windmill guy. He's awkward friend zone dude. IMO.

nicmous3846

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:59 pm

avacaroline wrote:

Today, young men have condoms in all kinds of neat places. Car, wallet, tablet case, sock. IMO It’s commendable and wonderful that some are so determined to protect themselves by being safe, just as Peter said. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t planted. I don’t care. I just love the positive message. thumbsup

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove