SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Astrobach Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:04 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Not sure I believe it but RS claims Peter was windmill guy from what the audience got of FS at MTA. We have a member that went and said they only got 10 second clips of Peter, Tyler and Jed's dates. From other spoilers Tyler's clip was the continuation of the dinner clip they release yesterday and no news on Jed's. RS says Peter's clip you see a condom on the flower and they joke about the one in his car. I am guessing who he is talking got that because they showed a windmill before showing Peter and Hannah in the hotel room.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the condom was a plant. I mean, I’m sure they have them in each room but I can see production sticking it on top of the rose as a joke to get a laugh from them.  Based off his reaction in the car,  I feel like it was a plant too.

Today, young men have condoms in all kinds of neat places. Car, wallet, tablet case, sock. IMO  It’s commendable and wonderful that some are so determined to protect themselves by being safe, just as Peter said. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t planted. I don’t care. I just love the positive message.  thumbsup

rofl ITA it’s a good and important message indeed...except Trojan has tweeted that it WAS NOT a good  idea to keep them in the car, probably sock would not be great either. I guess the change in temperature affects their  ‘ endurance ‘ thus safety...
hehehe
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:14 am

Astrobach wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
avacaroline wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Not sure I believe it but RS claims Peter was windmill guy from what the audience got of FS at MTA. We have a member that went and said they only got 10 second clips of Peter, Tyler and Jed's dates. From other spoilers Tyler's clip was the continuation of the dinner clip they release yesterday and no news on Jed's. RS says Peter's clip you see a condom on the flower and they joke about the one in his car. I am guessing who he is talking got that because they showed a windmill before showing Peter and Hannah in the hotel room.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the condom was a plant. I mean, I’m sure they have them in each room but I can see production sticking it on top of the rose as a joke to get a laugh from them.  Based off his reaction in the car,  I feel like it was a plant too.

Today, young men have condoms in all kinds of neat places. Car, wallet, tablet case, sock. IMO  It’s commendable and wonderful that some are so determined to protect themselves by being safe, just as Peter said. Doesn’t mean it wasn’t planted. I don’t care. I just love the positive message.  thumbsup

rofl ITA it’s a good and important message indeed...except Trojan has tweeted that it WAS NOT a good  idea to keep them in the car, probably sock would not be great either. I guess the change in temperature affects their  ‘ endurance ‘ thus safety...
hehehe

Ok then, I guess behind the ear and in the inside flap of your hymnal.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:33 am

Hey, don’t kill the messenger.., it’s just a joke...the fact that the official Trojan Cie. tweeted about it is pretty funny...
I think.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:33 am

So bachelor.spoilers is now also confirming windmill sex was with Peter. Now from what I been told (sorry don't spend much time here) you guys didn't find any Windmill villas were you thought Peter's FSD ended. From looking I don't see any in Crete. Am I wrong in here? If we can't find one it has to be in the day portion where they ended up in going in the boat. Can anyone help with any of this info?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:34 am

I found several windmills in Crete.
I have S/C taken in my IPad on July 2. Can’t remember how to copy here with link.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:45 am

Astrobach wrote:I found several windmills in Crete.
I have S/C taken in my IPad on July 2. Can’t remember how to copy here with link.
Anyone of them near the Pelagos in Agios Nikolaos because that is where Peter and Hannah had their dinner?

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:47 am

I’m looking at the source again.. gimme a minute...
The closest one is in Sitia doable by boat faster too...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:32 am

Astrobach wrote:I’m looking at the source again.. gimme a minute...
The closest one is in Sitia doable by boat faster too...
Yeah I don't think Peter is getting 2 boats on one date, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:39 am

No, I meant they could have left Elounda and by boat go to that windmill and then a car is taking them to the restaurant,..possible .?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:51 pm

This is a tweet from Kristen Baldwin who I believe has access to the episodes early to do her recap from Yahoo. She tweeted a photo a windmill, now it may be nothing but I just thought I try post hear if anyone could find it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/1150393004995338241

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:53 pm

smg2587 wrote:This is a tweet from Kristen Baldwin who I believe has access to the episodes early to do her recap from Yahoo. She tweeted a photo a windmill, now it may be nothing but I just thought I try post hear if anyone could find it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/1150393004995338241

I think Reddit found this one a few days ago. There were some discussions on it there.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:00 pm

I just googled windmills and found that one in lashiti.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove