SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:45 pm

BlueTone wrote:One of my favorite fiction writers set many of her stories in Greece and made me love it. Maybe someday I'll see for myself!

I hope you will! bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 70100010
Source

I’m curious as to why Hannah went from the rose podium to here.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:00 pm

She has her back turned to LUKE, the smirk on her face says it all....just his typical behavior where he refuses to abide by her decision that is over for them and still thinks he can change her mind.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Luvstruck wrote:She has her back turned to LUKE, the smirk on her face says it all....just his typical behavior where he refuses to abide by her decision that is over for them and still thinks he can change her mind.

I’m sure it’s partially because she’s grinning like a fool. She should have just left and refused to return until he was removed. You can’t play silly games with men like Luke and her remaining guys should not have had to help get him to leave. Luke worked her all season. Why would he think he has to respect her requests there? All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:18 pm

In my book, if someone truly loves someone, this person will fight for this person. Hannah did not allowed him to tell her what he wanted to say. She acted like an outraged teenager.

So SHE could speak but not him? He did not have a possibility to explain or justify or apologize or whatever... it was shut the F up.

Drama immature queen.

Why it is not acceptable for Luke to come back (soooo helped pushed suggested by prods) but would put SM on fire if Tyler decided to do the same.

Already discussed here... double entendre. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:21 pm

notarose wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 70100010
Source

Question didn’t we see Chris H talking to Hannah before the RC telling her he was coming back? With ring in his pocket? So she knew he was coming! Such crap set up drama by producers!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:29 pm

The interesting part is we saw her in this dress

Chocked
Crying
Smirking
Happy (with CH)

CH came to Hannah talking about the guy and the ring and crying.. . yet she is yelling at Luke why is here?

Are we talking about the same guy?

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:32 pm

My guess is Luke turns up before Hannah and lines up beside the guys.
Hannah arrives and CH tells her Luke is here with a ring.
She walks down the steps and tells Luke to leave.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:42 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
notarose wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 70100010
Source

Question didn’t we see Chris H talking to Hannah before the RC telling her he was coming back? With ring in his pocket? So she knew he was coming! Such crap set up drama by producers!

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 65 Bb4ec510
Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:43 pm

HEA wrote:In my book, if someone truly loves someone, this person will fight for this person. Hannah did not allowed him to tell her what he wanted to say. She acted like an outraged teenager.

So SHE could speak but not him? He did not have a possibility to explain or justify or apologize or whatever... it was shut the F up.

Drama immature queen.

Why it is not acceptable for Luke to come back (soooo helped pushed suggested by prods) but would put SM on fire if Tyler decided to do the same.

Already discussed here... double entendre. Imo

He said if he found out she slept with one of the other guys, he’d walk - which for someone like him, I believe would have been understandable. She didn’t just behave immaturely, she completely spoke to him in the most vengeful, rude, disrespectful way possible. So IMO he’s not a man in love. He’s a bully whose bluff was called and a man who accepted a very public and complete lack of respect or caring. IMO he’s weak and pretty fake to still want to marry her.

IMO he cannot explain or justify his behavior. Any woman with an iota of self respect would have sent him home given his thinly veiled efforts to challenge, denigrate and control her. Hannah just wasn’t refined or mature enough to get rid of him sooner and permanently but there are many, many women who would have made a neat short order job of dismissing him and trust me, the message would be so clear, no one could have convinced him to come back, again. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:23 pm

^^ I disagree.

IMO in the heat of a conversation, words are used that when interrupted, they can be put out of context. Hannah did not give him the chance to explain. I felt as a viewer that something was missing and the argument incomplete.

As soon as he used you own me...... dang, she went nuts.

That was sure an unfortunate word to use but at this point because he left his life behind, yes, she owned him the courtesy to let him talk. Ending a conversation angry leaves unspoken conversation imo. And I think he needed confirmation that nothing could be salvaged or he and she were never a good match.... whatever. They spent few weeks together.

Imo she was hypocrite. Luke was probably her F2, never F1 anyway.

I do not like yelling people in an argument. Everyone thought he shamed her but IMO he was just chocked Hannah did not think sex was meant for her husband like Jesus says in the Bible. I think he realized how different they were regarding how to practice their faith.

This guy was imo already in love with Hannah before the premiere. At ep1 he even said she had some catch up to do. So imo all those weeks he created perfect Hannah... and bam, she crashed all his beliefs all his future with her.... and she couldn’t stop hurting him by using f***ing word etc

It was more about not understanding each other at all. They thought religion would cement their relationship when it was the opposite

Luke was as much at fault as Hannah. I blame the lack of time and discussion. Both would have realized much sooner that they had nothing in common.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:31 pm

IrelandRose wrote:My guess is Luke turns up before Hannah and lines up beside the guys.
Hannah arrives and CH tells her Luke is here with a ring.
She walks down the steps and tells Luke to leave.

Continuing on with the timeline:

Luke approaches her to talk but doesn't leave when she asks.
The guys get involved trying to get him out of there.

Once he is finally gone, the RC continues and Peter is eliminated.
After she walks Peter out, she is shown crying.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 82 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+74
sbolduc
pikake
alwaystulips
sparkler
teamfiercelove