SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sunshine50 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:48 am

Sharnee wrote:@sunshine50 Hey! Good to see you ! Yes,  you’ve reminded not to give up on them from almost the beginning. Can’t believe we’re seeing some sort of potential movement happening that can reunite them . Mo
You’ve been unwavering.

I am not giving up on those two. I was for Jed until the confession and Tyler became her lobster. I was hooked and I can't seem to get unhooked.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sunshine50 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:52 am

notarose wrote:I think Hannah taking some time could be beneficial.

She is much younger than Arie with much less relationship experience. I don’t know how old Jason was as Bach but being a divorced parent brings life experience beyond what Hannah has.

Hannah’s 1st choice appears to have been Luke P. She invested a lot of time in him... at least half the season. In fact, she may have spent less time with Jed and Tyler than other leads because she cancelled so many cocktail parties. She then chose Jed. So now we have choosing Tyler as a possibility. Arie and Jason didn’t have a strong long connection like Hannah with Luke. They had 2; she has potentially 3 if we include Tyler.

On Viall Files she talked about going into therapy in college (not that long ago) and about a toxic first relationship. She had another that was good but went back to the first guy but that tanked. With Luke, IMO she fell back into her pre-therapy relationship pattern. Of course she is going to overcome that before the season ends but the fact that she fell back in is concerning since the point of the therapy in the first place was to heal and set a new course.

If she does jump into another relationship that’s what she wants IMO. However, if she was a friend, I would tell her to wait a bit, build a friendship foundation or date long distance, then see what transpires.
Being in a very toxic and abusive relationship myself and being one that has to fast forward past Luke, I would agree with this. I do think that Tyler would give her that space and they could be friends. You need friendship to build a relationship. I hope right now he is just being her friend.
She will probably need more therapy after this. My heart really does ache for her on this.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:53 am

sunshine50 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
Sharnee wrote:
Doggoneit wrote:@Luvstruck This board believes that her IG and TC's IG are somewhat syncing up.  Her latest was a pic from their date....said, "Back in the saddle"

Everyone thinks that they are really pushing the TC narrative and she started liking some of his posts today.

Can you tell us what Posts? They are massively flirting and I’m game for that . He gets her and she gets him . Imo

If she "got" him why didn't she choose him?? She needs to take at least a year off and figure herself out before rushing into another relationship.If not, she'd only be cheating the other person. You don't say yes to an engagement if you don't love the person and to jump right out of that into another is just not the thing to do..IMHO but that's just me...

If only life were so simple.

I have a question for all the people who think Hannah needs to step back and “take time for herself.” Like I’m not necessarily disagreeing. Maybe she does and maybe she should.  But did we think this about Jason and Arie? They both made massive FRC mess ups. Their seasons were a $hit show. But I just don’t remember people clamoring for them to “take a step back” and “be single for a while.” And it’s also a good thing neither did take a step back - they followed their hearts and are legit like 2 of 3 dudes out of 24 with marriages from this show. So why do we insist Hannah take time? Is it just because she is a woman? Because she’s young? Idk. I’m genuinely wondering and curious.

At the end of the day, she was with Jed for like 6 weeks, and it doesn’t sound like it was a spectacular six week experience either. From my view Hannah and Tyler had something so special on screen. Like life is just too short sometimes, and it sucks to live with regrets. I have no idea where their hearts really are, but if they want to try again, can you really blame them? Under the circumstances?  Should they resist each other simply because Tyler came in second place on a game show? There is just such a bigger picture here.

I know I have said this somewhere around in here in the last few days but if I didn't I've tried only to get distracted. laugh out loud  Hannah may have had a great physical attraction with Luke and she may have left with Jed but the eyes say more than words ever will. I've watched her with Tyler numerous times. They do have a physical connection and they can carry on a meaningful conversation. They seem interested in each other and the way they banter back and forth reminds me of JoJo and Jordan. But....those eyes don't lie. Hannah has not looked at one of those other guys like she looks at Tyler. She melts when she looks into his eyes. I see it, do any of you? I feel like she even avoids looking at him at times...maybe because she knows and she's scared? I don't know. Jed seemed like a safe choice. IMO, Tyler has always been her first choice she just didn't trust her heart and Luke clouded her judgement.

Agree. Also her interviews post show, whenever Tyler is mentioned, she literally glows. Her smile is different. When the spoiler was Tyler, it made so much sense.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:55 am

Sharnee wrote:
sosleepy wrote:So I said this in another post, so I won’t go too deep.

But Arie, yes, it was because he missed Lauren. Jason, no. He’s a lot more comparable to Hannah here. Melissa was not that into him, she literally had her ex pick her up at the airport. She wasn’t really who she portrayed herself to be on the show. It was only after that imploded, that Jason went back to Molly. One could argue if Melissa had been everything Jason thought during the show (she wasn’t) and if SHE didn’t have an ex waiting in the wings... he would have tried harder with her and would have let go of Molly in his mind.

So no, to me Hannah isn’t that different than Jason.

Didn’t Jason’s first interview show him happy and shortly thereafter you could sense a change that something happened? Ita, not an Arie comparison . Hyler if it happens,  is more like a Mesnick . Imo

Uh, we are forgetting something here. Hannah has been engaged to Jed since the show ended. Then stories started to trickle out about his sordid past. Then Haley opened her yap and started talking to many outlets about how Jed ghosted her, then RS drops the bomb that Jed cheated on Haley while they were together. What mess. I truly hope she takes time to deal and heal from all of this, plus she is quite immature just from what I saw on my TV screen. Who knows. Maybe Tyler will be the next lead...or Jed! laugh out loud laugh out loud. Or, nah? MF make it happen! hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:06 am

IA with @notarose @Mommyof2 this has nothing to do with gender IMHO.

Hannah has had issue's in the past trying to please everyone and be perfect, according to her. I said it several times since last season, she is very immature IMHO, and reverts to baby voice often. I cannot compare her to Jason who as @notarose mentioned, was a single Dad who was working and raising a son, or Arie who apparently had more g/f's and life experience than any of the bach's put together.

To me she hasn't even experienced true love by the sounds of it. She kissed 5? guys before going on this show.

For me, if she does switch to Tyler, I prefer she date for a very long time so she can live some real life experiences, away from the pageant life, and try to discover who she really is. Everything she does to me looks put on for someone else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:11 am

The fact that Hannah’s brother started to follow Haley before the premiere, or something close to that , I wouldn’t be surprised if Patrick heard it straight from the mouth of Haley and receipts to boot.  
How would Patrick ever know to follow Haley? I think things were in the works from the beginning . At reddit they had gathered the reports and infamous vid of Jed’s post show actions. Patrick never asked for it because what if Haley’s things were enough for Patrick to see Jed deceived Hannah, no matter how he might have watered down the truth . I now think Patrick could have been instrumental in some of this . Once he posted his IG and unfollowed Jed, his mission could have been completed . Jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:16 am

I agree with most that Hannah’s situation definitely resembles Jason Mesnick the most. He was engaged to Melissa and then her true colors came out. He was shocked at the fact she still had something for her ex. I believe that if Tyler and Hannah still have feelings they want to explore they should go for it. No regrets and no looking back and wondering what if? Of course take things slow would be my advice. And again this is a two way street...they both have to want this. I think with all of the SM clues it looks to heading in that direction. Imo. There is a llong way to go until the finale and ATFR so maybe more clues will be given 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:25 am

LaineyG wrote:I agree with most that Hannah’s situation definitely resembles Jason Mesnick the most.  He was engaged to Melissa and then her true colors came out.  He was shocked at the fact she still had something for her ex.  I believe that if Tyler and Hannah still have feelings they want to explore they should go for it.  No regrets and no looking back and wondering what if?  Of course take things slow would be my advice.  And again this is a two way street...they both have to want this.  I think with all of the SM clues it looks to heading in that direction. Imo.   There is a llong way to go until the finale and ATFR so maybe more clues will be given 😊

While Hyler fans are excited that signs point to one door being being slammed shut closed and another possibly opening , It will be interesting to see what happens .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:36 am

@sosleepy Speaking for myself, there are a lot of differences between Hannah's situation and Jason's and Arie's...and it has nothing to do with her sex.

1. She is so much younger than either of those guys and she has way less dating experience. Girl said she only kissed 6 guys...including Colton before her season. I bet Arie did that before lunch.
2. She admitted to having a couple of bad relationships...where she tried to fix people...and needed therapy as a result. That was evident in her relationship with Luke on the show. Which brings me to 3...
3. Luke. Arie and Jason were torn between 2 people. She had three. If he had not been such a sanctimonious pr*ck, I fully expect Luke would have been F1. Then when she finally gave him the finger on his way out, she was torn between Jed and Tyler...who she had even less time with due to all the Luke drama and the cancelled cocktail parties.

I will qualify #3 because I still need to see the how the Luke drama goes down and how/why she picks Jed over Tyler and just how torn she is about the decision.

I still think that Tyler was clearly IMO the best match for her. Their sense of humour, fun, wit, energy levels, communication seem to match up well...not to mention their chemistry. I think that she went for what was comfortable and Tyler was about as different as they come. He was a model, comfortable with himself, but also smart, witty, flirtatious...and she thought he was a player. I think that influenced her a lot and despite the fact that he showed her how much he cared and how supportive he was, I think she is simply so young and has been burned too much to trust her own judgement. (I don't know why she didn't think that a musician would be a player because that too is a stereotype.)

4. While Jason and Arie changed their minds, they did so because they couldn't get their F2 out of their heads. Whether they realised their original picks didn't mesh in real life or they had presented themselves to be something they were not, doesn't really matter. They wanted the F2. Now this is why I wrote earlier that I still need to see how the whole mess goes down, because as of now it appears she is dumping Jed more because of the multitude of scandals associated with him...because he lied about his intentions for coming on the show, having a girlfriend while on the show, cheating on said girlfriend, rumours about his post show behaviour and his controlling behaviour with previous exes...rather than anything to do with her feelings for Tyler. That could be wrong, but this is how it appears at the moment. Maybe as she watched the show, she started seeing what we are seeing...his interest, support, their communication, wit, fun, chemistry and it brought out the feelings and coupled with maybe starting to see that Jed was different on the show vs off, she started regretting her decision.

I have said this before, but that date in Boston just screamed to me how she and Jed would never be a good match. I didn't really understand why I had such a strong reaction to his not getting her fake Boston facts because that seems a really inconsequential little thing, but the more I thought about it, it made me realise it reminded me of one of my exes. On paper, we were a perfect match...similar backgrounds, families, schooling, friends and great chemistry, but dude had no sense of humour and I have been known to be just a tad on the sarcastic side Hugesmile. I was even younger than Hannah and with everyone telling me what a great/perfect couple we were I didn't understand why I was becoming more and more miserable. You need to be able to laugh together, to get each other and he had no clue. It took me a while to figure out, but eventually I did and I dumped him. Maybe that is what is happening to her. Either way, if she truly is missing Tyler the man...and not just Tyler the guy who is there for her...I am all for her getting her happy ending. That said, I hope she takes it slow so she can figure out why she has this need to fix guys and so she can truly appreciate the man who will be there for her and support her through the best and the worst times.

Sorry, for the length of this post. I usually try to keep it short and not write a book.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:00 am

^^^^good points but the only correction I want to make (and just my opinion) but Jason did not go back to Molly because he couldn’t stop thinking of her. He went back because Melissa went back to her boyfriend now husband Ty. Molly was being considered for the bachelorette. Jason stepped in and asked for another chance. Molly still had feelings and took him back. It all worked out for the best of course.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:18 am

LaineyG wrote:^^^^good points but the only correction I want to make (and just my opinion)  but Jason did not go back to Molly because he couldn’t stop thinking of her.  He went back because Melissa went back to her boyfriend now husband Ty.  Molly was being considered for the bachelorette.  Jason stepped in and asked for another chance.  Molly still had feelings and took him back.  It all worked out for the best of course.

We have a whole move named after him when he literally doubled over and had a crying fit because he eliminated Molly!!!

Not saying that that Melissa didn't go back to her boyfriend after, because we were told she went on the show to make him jealous and he picked her up from the airport, but I don't think that was solely it. The fact that Molly was being considered as the Bette, was a major influence and coupled with the fact that Mel was different off the show, I think things turned really fast. From what I remember, he also called Molly after his return to check on her, so yeah, he was thinking of her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:45 am

I read this so many times that women on the show are judged way harsher than the men on the show and honestly in my 2 years in this fandom, I have seen this double standard be proved time and again.

This happened with Kendal and Joe too. "Joe doesn't deserve this", "Kendall is latching on to his fame", "Joe is way too good for Kendall" omg ! It doesn't take a lot for the women on this franchise to fall from everyones good graces !?! Amiright !?

As lovely as men like Joe, Jason, Tyler are let's not pretend that these women being judged aren't amazing too ! Poop happens but that's life and as much as we love to discuss, analyse, critic the people on the franchise we all should remember that we don't know them as much as they know eachother. We haven't even watched rest of the season play off and we are already recommending Hannah gets therapy !? Jed was fake as hell. As much as it is humiliating to end up in this mess for Hannah and all the SM judgment she is getting now, if I were in her position I would move on from someone so disgraceful as Jed in a snap of a finger. let me rephrase, has anyone stopped to consider maybe she isn't as devastated breaking up with Jed knowing he turned out to be Fakey McFakerson/ Cheaty McCheaterson ? I mean she is the same girl who sent Luke off with a middle finger salute ! laugh out loud ! IMO didnt she say she got this ! She is stronger than people think!? The whole promo was about how no one knows her. IMO I won't be shocked if she Isn't as torn up over giving up on a butt grabber failed musician !

Also, weren't people sure until last week that she is going to stick to Jed despite knowing he is a looser ? Everyone lost faith in her within a day !

She was thinking of Tyler since her day 1 on the press rounds. There is something fishy that has happened before the Hayley's comet came down on Jed. Why do I feel like she was already reconsidering her decision and Jed's scandal just gave her an out ! She seems like a perceptive person. Jed seems like a scummy guy. Once the camera dropped something did happen for Hannah to be so blushy about Tyler in her interviews !! Cold feet for sure ! If I guess.

I am just dreading the amount of hate people are going to throw at Hannah's face no matter what she decides. She is a fool if she ends up alone from the show or not good enough for Tyler if they get back together ! She is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. I personally think Tyler and Hannah will be back together come ATFR. That's my hot take and I think they will be adorable together.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz