SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:05 am

IrelandRose wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:Wait, since when has Hannah been engaged twice before?

She said it on the show.

I definitely interpreted that conversation differently.
IMO she meant two serious relationships where a marriage down the line was a realistic goal.

That’s how I took it as well. I will have to go listen to it again but I thought she said something about where engagement was a possibility not that they occurred.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:37 am

Well, tricky editing - I thought I heard 2 engagements also. Looking forward to the next preview (for hometowns).

Last edited by livlafluv1 on Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:38 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

She said it on the show.

IMO she meant two serious relationships where a marriage down the line was a realistic goal.

That’s how I took it as well.  I will have to go listen to it again but I thought she said something about where engagement was a possibility not that they occurred.

Hannah openly talked about her past 2 relationships on Viall Files. She said the 2nd guy (nice and a good relationship) was leaning toward getting engaged. She broke up with him because she was still in love with the first guy (he cheated on her). Never mentioned ever being engaged to the first guy.
If it sounded like she said she’s been engaged twice on the Bette then it was due to edit because she’s only had 2 relationships and 1 she left when the guy started talking about a future marriage.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:22 pm

misslurking wrote:I read this so many times that women on the show are judged way harsher than the men on the show and honestly in my 2 years in this fandom, I have seen this double standard be proved time and again.

This happened with Kendal and Joe too. "Joe doesn't deserve this", "Kendall is latching on to his fame", "Joe is way too good for Kendall" omg ! It doesn't take a lot for the women on this franchise to fall from everyones good graces !?! Amiright !?

As lovely as men like Joe, Jason, Tyler are let's not pretend that these women being judged aren't amazing too ! Poop happens but that's life and as much as we love to discuss, analyse, critic the people on the franchise we all should remember that we don't know them as much as they know each other. We haven't even watched rest of the season play off and we are already recommending Hannah gets therapy !? Jed was fake as hell. As much as it is humiliating to end up in this mess for Hannah and all the SM judgment she is getting now, if I were in her position I would move on from someone so disgraceful as Jed in a snap of a finger. let me rephrase, has anyone stopped to consider maybe she isn't as devastated breaking up with Jed knowing he turned out to be Fakey McFakerson/ Cheaty McCheaterson ? I mean she is the same girl who sent Luke off with a middle finger salute ! laugh out loud ! IMO didnt she say she got this ! She is stronger than people think!? The whole promo was about how no one knows her. IMO I won't be shocked if she Isn't as torn up over giving up on a butt grabber failed musician !

Also, weren't people sure until last week that she is going to stick to Jed despite knowing he is a looser ? Everyone lost faith in her within a day !

She was thinking of Tyler since her day 1 on the press rounds. There is something fishy that has happened before the Hayley's comet came down on Jed. Why do I feel like she was already reconsidering her decision and Jed's scandal just gave her an out ! She seems like a perceptive person. Jed seems like a scummy guy. Once the camera dropped something did happen for Hannah to be so blushy about Tyler in her interviews !! Cold feet for sure ! If I guess.

I am just dreading the amount of hate people are going to throw at Hannah's face no matter what she decides. She is a fool if she ends up alone from the show or not good enough for Tyler if they get back together ! She is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. I personally think Tyler and Hannah will be back together come ATFR. That's my hot take and I think they will be adorable together.

Sadly, I think you are correct that the women from this show are judged harder than the men, but I think that simply mirrors real life. Look at how much flack Haley got for telling her documented story. No matter the proof, for some it wasn't enough to give her the benefit of the doubt, while Jed kept getting a pass.

While obviously we don't know any of these people, Hannah herself has admitted to going into therapy previously after a break up, so I don't think it is exactly a stretch for us to recommend she does again after this sh*t show. She is young, she didn't trust her own judgement to begin with and now she has been messed with and manipulated by Luke, Jed and don't even get me started on tptb! And yes, while she appears to have eventually sent Luke off with the middle finger salute, look at how long it took...despite all his twisting her words, shaming her, trying to control her and his problems with all the other guys. Hell yeah, I would recommend therapy to anyone.

I for one was not sure she would be sticking with Jed after the spoiler switcharoo. I was hoping that the strong, smart, independent Hannah would eventually surface...I just didn't know how long it would take. I was hoping for sooner rather than later and boy did she come through!!!

As for the hate, sadly that is just the normality of these shows and SM. Even if Jed had been a normal F1 with no skeletons in his closet, there would still be haters. That happens every season. There would/will be Tyler and Peter fans who will be telling her she made a mistake and that she should have picked their guy. No doubt there will be those that criticize her dumping Jed or getting back with Tyler or ending up single. That is something that she will have to deal with and hopefully she learned from being on the Bachelor and the criticism she received then. She has family who will look out for her and  she has Tyler who appears willing to support her no matter her decisions. Other Bachelor alum also seem to be rallying around her, so she can get some advice from others who have gone through similar experiences. She is a smart, perceptive young woman who is still finding her way and will learn and grow from this experience no matter how it turns out...and yes, I think and hope it will end with her and Tyler together, but even if not, I think she will be fine and come out of this better and stronger and ready to take on the world!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:13 pm

I would be shocked that Hannah has had two past broken engagements and does the one with Jed make three? Hannah has a lot of growing up to do. All imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:14 pm

JMO but this broken engagement is on Jed and his lying cheating azz.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:16 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I would be shocked that Hannah has had two past broken engagements and does the one with Jed make three?  Hannah has a lot of growing up to do.  All imo.  

I don’t think she does. I think it’s that she had two prior relationships that were headed toward engagement but they didn’t pan out. Jed’s was her first IMO, if you count it as one.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:19 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I would be shocked that Hannah has had two past broken engagements and does the one with Jed make three?  Hannah has a lot of growing up to do.  All imo.  

I don’t think she does.  I think it’s that she had two prior relationships that were headed toward engagement but they didn’t pan out.  Jed’s was her first IMO, if you count it as one.  

That's what I thought too. Being engaged isn't something to take lightly. You are committing to marrying that person and I just can't see Hannah having three broken engagements already. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:23 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

She said it on the show.

That’s how I took it as well.  I will have to go listen to it again but I thought she said something about where engagement was a possibility not that they occurred.
I went back and listened. It’s right before she gives Peter the rose. She says “I have talked about being engaged twice, like I have been in love truly twice”. No editing, you can see her lips, but the meaning is ambiguous.
While you can interpret that as “I have been engaged twice, and I’ve talked about that”, I agree the right meaning is “I have been in two relationships where I talked about being engaged”.

Not only is that in line with what she said to Nick but IF she had been engaged twice it would have been a major story line, not just mentioned in passing.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:27 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Being engaged isn't something to take lightly.  You are committing to marrying that person.
well Jed sure should have known he was going to have a issue then because I don't think he even knows what commitment is giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:33 pm

Diana wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Being engaged isn't something to take lightly.  You are committing to marrying that person.
well Jed sure should have known he was going to have a issue then because I don't think he even knows what commitment is giggling

Much like supposedly window jumping/spreadsheet Arie, but look at him now. Hopefully, Jed will learn from his mistakes going forward.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:34 pm

You guys. She wasn’t engaged twice. She had two serious relationships prior where she thought she might get engaged, but obviously didn’t. Her one broken engagement is a six week relationship with a dude who was lying to her the entire time. That’s on him, not her. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz