SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:37 am

Why would Tyler's family believe he is the F1 before the FRC even happened? or am I missing something?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:40 am

alwayscooking wrote:Once the FRC was over, wouldn't these guys be able to call home.  Haven't there been stories about the final couple face-timing the f1 parents after the show?  Do the produer's make everyone stay while the couple lounges around for a few days?

Maybe, the spoiler was correct in the first place but then set up a foiler so he would change it to Jed.  Then this story broke out and people are having melt downs because she's picking a guy thats a tool for having a girlfriend, but in the end she chooses the right one, and all is right in the world laugh out loud  That would explain all Jeds behavior, also all the stories about him being heart broken, etc.  

Remember how Nick got spoiled ? A tele on the plane ? Shows it’s possible to call after the show. To me , why would Jed ever go on a Hyler fan site and like something even if it pertains to him ? scratch If he’s with Hannah, he has the real thing , why care about Tyler and Hannah? Rolling Eyes Does give reason to pause . :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:41 am

Hotmomma wrote:
BlueTone wrote:Sorry to double post, but if someone in production told RS that it was Tyler as a foiler, how did RS find out later that it was Jed? OR is it possible that RS got the right info (F1 Tyler) from someone on the team, but later fed RS wrong info (F1 Jed) because tptb knew Jed's scandal was hitting the news and they knew it would be more sensational if Jed was rumored to be F1. I have chemo brain, so that may sound way out crazy...

It could be!! JMO That’s why we still try to put the pieces together... I don’t have a solid F1in my mind...I am open to who ever she chose... that’s why (me personally) don’t fangirl over one! JMO

I keep saying we really don’t know who really is F1/F2..JMO
Me personally, I stick to facts and that is probably the accounting side of me...dealing with facts to set straight a particular plan vs just winging it. IMO that's when different scenarios/stories have legs and run away with info or situations that aren't finepoint. The fantasy side of me gets carried away once in a while but find that puts me in trouble. This is why I want proof before I just run away with a scenario.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:46 am

alwayscooking wrote:Once the FRC was over, wouldn't these guys be able to call home.  Haven't there been stories about the final couple face-timing the f1 parents after the show?  Do the produer's make everyone stay while the couple lounges around for a few days?

Maybe, the spoiler was correct in the first place but then set up a foiler so he would change it to Jed.  Then this story broke out and people are having melt downs because she's picking a guy thats a tool for having a girlfriend, but in the end she chooses the right one, and all is right in the world laugh out loud  That would explain all Jeds behavior, also all the stories about him being heart broken, etc.  
In the past the F3 stay till the F2 is finished then usually the F1/lead get a few days alone.....Usually in the past the F2/3 head home with production. IMO.  Personally waiting for the facts to present before I fly by the seat of my pants accepting all these stories as fact.  Done that before to find out the "stories" were just that and weren't fact based.  When the truth came out it wasn't necessarily anywhere near as bad as the story that was out there so find myself giving the benefit of the doubt but that's just me.  Guess I learned the hard way.

ETA: sorry for the double post

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:50 am

@Aunties_Love I agree.. you said it perfectly!!! I like facts!! I just wished they would give us good screen caps to use.. like the old days! I laugh when I think of rewinding the vcr tapes and holding a mirror to the tv because they flip photos! cantstopl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:51 am

Hotmomma wrote:@Aunties_Love I agree.. you said it perfectly!!! I like facts!! I just wished they would give us good screen caps to use.. like the old days! I laugh when I think of rewinding the vcr tapes and holding a mirror to the tv because they flip photos! cantstopl
LOL, yep. Guess the facts part of me is why I keep stats.....still find patterns no matter how the producers try to mess with things. LOL Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:51 am

I agree with the posters that say "something just isn't sitting right" I still think somehow , someway, Tyler will end up being the F1 JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:53 am

Hotmomma wrote:@Aunties_Love I agree.. you said it perfectly!!! I like facts!! I just wished they would give us good screen caps to use.. like the old days! I laugh when I think of rewinding the vcr tapes and holding a mirror to the tv because they flip photos! cantstopl

Really??? Lol! Hurray for modern technology and sometimes Sm when the couple spoils themselves giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:54 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
LOL, yep.  Guess the facts part of me is why I keep stats.....still find patterns no matter how the producers try to mess with things.  LOL Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 3806527698

Btw, I was browsing through the threads and you do work hard keeping the stats. Thank you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:04 am

@pavalygurl thank you! I appreciate you! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:14 am

@GuardianAngel this is the post here from the lock thread: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5141p468-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1388461 by @smg2587

Bachelor.spoilers reported on reddit that Tyler's family had heard from before he left Greece and they told them he won. She is not sure when they realized he hadn't but they were/are pissed and heartbroken when they found out he didn't.

If that is true that they got his family involve and gave them fake results no wonder he doesn't seem to want to be the bachelor and waits until Wednesdays to do his ads.

Edit to say she added it wasn't Tyler, the producers, or Hannah that told them that. Not sure who it could be. But its apparently someone reliable that was connected with the show.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:42 am

. I like facts too. The only fact ai know about is that apparently Hannah was at the CMA concert where Jed was performing? Is this correct?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz