SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:53 am

She was attending several shows and was with producers and ABC people to avoid any sightings of them together. Jed was performing at other parts and was seen flirting with multiple women and the in a bar.
IMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Dahling Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Why would Tyler's family believe he is the F1 before the FRC even happened? or am I missing something?

Yes - this! It's all just silliness to me. I have been having a hard time keeping up, but I saw this earlier being discussed. I think this is all just kind of a cover for when Momma C posted on Colton's IG. She posted that comment about Tyler not finding his 'match' on 5/6. This would have been after the F3 RC (which was on 5/5 - I believe). Her other son's came to her defense, which I don't blame them, but it was really weird that she would have posted that. I think she was trying to reach out to Colton, maybe trying to open lines of communication. I noticed she now follows Scott Underwood, Colton's dad. This is why I always believed Tyler must have gotten out earlier. Plus Tyler was back in Jupiter, FL on Monday 5/13, not later like everybody believes.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:33 am

Dahling wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Why would Tyler's family believe he is the F1 before the FRC even happened? or am I missing something?

Yes - this!  It's all just silliness to me. I have been having a hard time keeping up, but I saw this earlier being discussed. I think this is all just kind of a cover for when Momma C posted on Colton's IG. She posted that comment about Tyler not finding his 'match' on 5/6. This would have been after the F3 RC (which was on 5/5 - I believe).  Her other son's came to her defense, which I don't blame them, but it was really weird that she would have posted that. I think she was trying to reach out to Colton, maybe trying to open lines of communication. I noticed she now follows Scott Underwood, Colton's dad. This is why I always believed Tyler must have gotten out earlier. Plus Tyler was back in Jupiter, FL on Monday 5/13, not later like everybody believes.
Hannah has also said in interviews that she had gotten back to the states on Monday. I think all F3 got back that day.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:01 am

Tyler is the one that has been the most accounted for of the F3/F4. If she is with anyone I think it’s likely this order based on what I have seen post filming is Jed or Peter before Tyler IMO. The F1 is not accounted for at all times like Tyler has been.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:22 am

Astrobach wrote:She was attending several shows and was with producers and ABC people to avoid any sightings of them together. Jed was performing at other parts and was seen flirting with multiple women and the in a bar.
IMO

Curious, has Jed's parents SM been sleuthed during the time of the CMA's? If my son were engaged, I may have tried to see her if she was in my town.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:33 am

Doggoneit wrote:
Astrobach wrote:She was attending several shows and was with producers and ABC people to avoid any sightings of them together. Jed was performing at other parts and was seen flirting with multiple women and the in a bar.
IMO

Curious, has Jed's parents SM been sleuthed during the time of the CMA's?  If my son were engaged, I may have tried to see her if she was in my town.

I do not think they do because prods know CMA is full of paparazzii and it would look exprmely suspicious jed is F1 if they did and it was all over the mags. It does not mean this never happened but i do not think we ever had proofs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:50 am

for me the logical order is

F4 Luke
F3 Peter
F2 Tyler
F1 Jed

However I have several options:

1. Luke rejected at LD dinner
2. Luke came back before RC at RC4
3. Luke came back before FRC
4. Jed left at LD dinner
5. Jed came back before FRC
6. Hannah met a greek and decided to marry him on the spot

ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:52 am

HEA wrote:for me the logical order is

F4 Luke
F3 Peter
F2 Tyler
F1 Jed

4. Jed left at LD dinner

ha!

Hahhaha !! cantstopl I actually don't even mind that ending to this season !! This would explain everything perfectly rofl

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:53 am

@HEA #6!!  laugh out loud laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 am

HEA wrote:for me the logical order is

F4 Luke
F3 Peter
F2 Tyler
F1 Jed

4. Jed left at LD dinner

ha!

I agree with your final order. I am just thinking based on watching the feet as much as I could while on vacation is if F1 (if she has one) isn’t Jed it's a long shot but Peterover Tyler who has Ben accounted for almost daily. I think Tyler is F2

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:19 am

I see multiple dramas

1. jed telling hannah at dinner FS that he is not ready for proposal
2. jed telling hannah that he cannot accept the FS key because of Haley
3. luke rejected at dinner LD (since they kissed during the day portion)
4. luke coming back right before RC4 or FRC

somehow I see zero drama with tyler or peter

Jed will come around like all F1. I expect the segment of "I love her so much, I cannot see my life without her... then pick a ring". Then probably the overnight clarity with hannah when IMO she knew who was her F1. the usual conflict heart versus brain. great on paper; not in my heart.

Tyler will have a great hometown, a great LD... everything will be romantic with music and kiss in water Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 6 2622943811

and Jed will have a difficult hometown because of his father and a difficult LD... to make us all believe he is F2

same old same old.... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:22 am

What is LD?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 75 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz