SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cari Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:53 am

Being it's my first time in a long time to have My Picker wrong, i've resigned myself to the fact that Tyler is F2.

I couldn't wait for this Season to be all over.

What i couldn't wait for is up to WHEN Hannah is willing to pay rent for both her and Jed.

When her "Reign" is done, and they're back to "normal", i wonder how long Hannah and her love for Jed can last if she's the Breadwinner in this Relationship.

Was it a quote or a like by Hannah last week, if indeed, for Jed, Love NEVER dies....

question

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:59 am

misslurking wrote:
HEA wrote:for me the logical order is

F4 Luke
F3 Peter
F2 Tyler
F1 Jed

However I have several options:

1. Luke rejected at LD dinner
2. Luke came back before RC at RC4
3. Luke came back before FRC
4. Jed left at LD dinner
5. Jed came back before FRC
6. Hannah met a greek and decided to marry him on the spot

ha!

Hahhaha !! cantstopl I actually don't even mind that ending to this season !! This would explain everything perfectly rofl

Me too! I hope his name is Zorba.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:17 am

HEA wrote:for me the logical order is

F4 Luke
F3 Peter
F2 Tyler
F1 Jed

However I have several options:

1. Luke rejected at LD dinner
2. Luke came back before RC at RC4
3. Luke came back before FRC
4. Jed left at LD dinner
5. Jed came back before FRC

6. Hannah met a greek and decided to marry him on the spot

ha!

I agree with #4 and #5 scenarios IMO, except I think it’s Jed’s FD, because : (all JMO)

1.screencap showed Hannah stormed off on their dinner, which was sleuthed in Crete.here https://www.instagram.com/p/By5zNJVH68i/?igshid=1af391v9yz16a
And based on Hannah’s family members IG, I believe MTP and LD were in Santorini
I guess that’s when Jed left

2. Jed had twitter activities on May 2, which was aligned with our filming schedule: the day after FD #2. So I think he was self eliminated and had his phone back

3. Hannah’s reaction in that halter dress which was sleuthed to be f3 here  , I think it’s way too strong if it were Luke, so my guess is Jed returned
https://www.instagram.com/p/By6Fd3Fn3mN/?igshid=7hm8edki9no7

All my speculations and I could be totally wrong! So IMO, lots of sleuthing to be done!  :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:25 am

mbl wrote:What is LD?

Last Date
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:28 am

It makes so much sense to me too @HEA that it would be Jed coming back with a ring based on Hannah's reaction.
Has anyone seen any MTP footage? I have a feeling that Peter is probably F2. I rewatched all the episodes and I think Hannah is more into Peter than Tyler imo.

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:41 am

Thanks, I was pretty sure that's what I read but I don't understand why they would believe it if it didn't happen yet. I'd want to know all the details, and they would say oh it hasn't happened yet? I find that all a very strange scenario.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 am

mbl wrote:What is LD?

Last Date

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:08 pm

It seems that some are starting to discuss a conspiracy that Jed is the one coming back to propose and not Luke and why we had the recap episode last week and what it could mean.   There is a youtube video on this.  I taught it would die down, but not so far!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 829

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:44 pm

Was it said somewhere that the F1 changed last minute for Hannah? If Jed is gone at some point & returns, maybe the switch is in fact from Tyler to Jed. But remember, this only happens if the show allows it or pushes for it. They could’ve asked/told Jed he’s coming back. If Hannah was at all torn, maybe producers wanted Jed as F1 & encouraged her towards choosing him. That would mean they didn’t want Tyler as F1.

Remember, this show likes dragging folks through the mud. No one is immune to it. Not Jed. Not Hannah. And they’re always thinking about their next show. IMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:50 pm

@jojo47 exactly ! didn't Peter want to meet Rachel again post their breakup ? They did not allow him to meet her at all. It seems like they pick and choose when to allow eliminated contestants to come back. If this really happens this way no wonder Tyler wants nothing to do with the franchise anymore.

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:It seems that some are starting to discuss a conspiracy that Jed is the one coming back to propose and not Luke and why we had the recap episode last week and what it could mean.   There is a youtube video on this.  I taught it would die down, but not so far!

I wouldn’t doubt that . Why would Hannah be crying or telling CH, Really if it was Luke. Sent him home with the one finger salute . CH says :
“He’s demanded to see you , he’s fully convinced you are his wife , you are the one. He has a ring in his pocket right now , he is ready to propose to you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovecarbs Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:It seems that some are starting to discuss a conspiracy that Jed is the one coming back to propose and not Luke and why we had the recap episode last week and what it could mean.   There is a youtube video on this.  I taught it would die down, but not so far!
didn't hannah herself say that we would be surprised by the ending? i believe this conspiracy. in fact i would not be surprised if she cuts his at f3 because of the girlfriend confession. then he comes back to propose and she accepts. it fits with her saying it is a surprise ending, it fits with mills implying that she changed her mind at the last minute. and i think this surprise ending is why tptb put the tyler foiler out there.

ilovecarbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz