SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:52 pm

HEA wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I think as soon as Hannah admitted to Jed that she was falling in love with him, she closed herself off, or at least started to, with everyone else. It's mostly Jed's fault for deceiving her but she only has herself to blame for not fully exploring her other relationships. I'm pretty sure she'll have sex with more than one guy but emotionally, she's given it all to Jed.

I agree with the substance of your message here. But how do you control love? I mean the realization that the person in front of you gives you butterflies and all this emotion that makes you feel on cloud 9 each time you see or touch this person? IMO it is easy on paper to judge but the reality is way different.
I think Hannah came into this show with preconceived notions of the type of man she wanted (Luke and Jed) and never fully opened herself up to the other possibilities. That's on her. That's why I've felt watching the show back could change things for her even outside of seeing Jed's deception. I think she stereotyped Tyler very early on as a dumb jock who's super hot and she has great chemistry with. Now watching the show back and paying attention to who he's shown himself to be in real life, she can finally see him. He reads books that weren't just assigned reading in school, people are drawn to him, he goes to church (not just when his lies are blowing up in his face), he's passionate about giving back, he's great with kids, he defends her always, etc. I'm not saying she's gonna fall in love with him, but I hope now she can say nice things about him that are unrelated to his looks.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:25 pm

of course I hope that Hannah and Tyler find their way back to each other. I picked him out before I even read the spoilers. I knew he was my favorite from when he was announced and then when I saw his intro, I was hooked. To my surprise, he’s even better in real life. But I digress...if they don’t get together, my hope is that Hannah can look at Tyler and see what a man is supposed to be and how a man is supposed to treat her. She hasn’t had luck with guys in the past and this experience hasn’t proven to be the best for her either. I know she’s young but where we come from, at 24 you’re already married with a baby. It’s just natural in the south. I hope she can slow down and take a deep breath and just realize she’s worth more than what she has always stood for in the past. She’s a Queen and she can be Tyler’s Queen if they want it.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:54 pm

I just noticed something. Jed's roomate who posted them grilling yesterday also posted a pic that showed a pool. The person on Reddit a few weeks ago who said her friend went home with Jed that CMA fest week and he tossed her in the pool, if the person was lying, how did they know Jed's apartment building had a pool? I'm pretty sure the grilling took place at Jed's apartment because they've posted from the grilling area before, but it's the first time they've showed the pool, at least since Jed's been on the show. And they hadn't tagged the building prior to yesterday.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:20 pm

Julie81 wrote:of course I hope that Hannah and Tyler find their way back to each other. I picked him out before I even read the spoilers. I knew he was my favorite from when he was announced and then when I saw his intro, I was hooked. To my surprise, he’s even better in real life. But I digress...if they don’t get together, my hope is that Hannah can look at Tyler and see what a man is supposed to be and how a man is supposed to treat her. She hasn’t had luck with guys in the past and this experience hasn’t proven to be the best for her either. I know she’s young but where we come from, at 24 you’re already married with a baby. It’s just natural in the south. I hope she can slow down and take a deep breath and just realize she’s worth more than what she has always stood for in the past. She’s a Queen and she can be Tyler’s Queen if they want it.

Sorry I have to disagree with you I am also from the south and your statements about how southern woman are not right. Women from the south are not married and pregnant by the age of 24 . Most women are waiting till their late twenties to get married.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:29 pm

whit90 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:of course I hope that Hannah and Tyler find their way back to each other. I picked him out before I even read the spoilers. I knew he was my favorite from when he was announced and then when I saw his intro, I was hooked. To my surprise, he’s even better in real life. But I digress...if they don’t get together, my hope is that Hannah can look at Tyler and see what a man is supposed to be and how a man is supposed to treat her. She hasn’t had luck with guys in the past and this experience hasn’t proven to be the best for her either. I know she’s young but where we come from, at 24 you’re already married with a baby. It’s just natural in the south. I hope she can slow down and take a deep breath and just realize she’s worth more than what she has always stood for in the past. She’s a Queen and she can be Tyler’s Queen if they want it.

Sorry I have to disagree with you I am also from the south and your statements about how southern woman are not right. Women from the south are not married and pregnant by the age of 24 . Most women are waiting till their late twenties to get married.

I'm not from the south, but I was married at 31. Had kids at 34 and 39. I'm what they call a late bloomer. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:I just noticed something. Jed's roomate who posted them grilling yesterday also posted a pic that showed a pool. The person on Reddit a few weeks ago who said her friend went home with Jed that CMA fest week and he tossed her in the pool, if the person was lying, how did they know Jed's apartment building had a pool? I'm pretty sure the grilling took place at Jed's apartment because they've posted from the grilling area before, but it's the first time they've showed the pool, at least since Jed's been on the show. And they hadn't tagged the building prior to yesterday.

Good catch! I wonder if he and Hannah were already on the rocks at that point and that's why he thought he could get away with bringing other girls home?
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:03 pm

Bringing this over from the Media thread.
Breakup has been filmed! Was there ever a doubt it wouldn't be.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28265008/hannah-b-break-up-bachelorette-winner/

No wonder Fleiss tweeted that "Hannah was still on her journey to find love".
From the article the "breakup" is going to air on the ATFR July 30th. It was filmed in LA.
Maybe there is some hope for her and Tyler to reunite. His mom wants him to be the bachelor, though.

Why would he want to be the back up choice. no idea

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:05 pm

I am just trying to figure out when she was in LA recently to film it. Jed I can see getting there as he has been so quiet. Do we have any ideas as to when she travelled there and back?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am just trying to figure out when she was in LA recently to film it.  Jed I can see getting there as he has been so quiet.  Do we have any ideas as to when she travelled there and back?
Peter flew her there hehehe sorry just had too !
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:15 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Bringing this over from the Media thread.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28265008/hannah-b-break-up-bachelorette-winner/

From the article the "breakup" is going to air on the ATFR July 30th. It was filmed in LA.
Maybe there is some hope for her and Tyler to reunite. His mom wants him to be the bachelor, though.

Re the bold that is not correct, in fact Tyler’s mum took a poll and answered “yes” that Tyler should take Hannah back if she becomes available after the Jed saga started.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:17 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I am just trying to figure out when she was in LA recently to film it.  Jed I can see getting there as he has been so quiet.  Do we have any ideas as to when she travelled there and back?
Hannah threw the first pitch at the dodger game on June 20th. I am not sure when she went home. But she seemed in LA for awhile around June 20th.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:17 pm

mercieme wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:Bringing this over from the Media thread.

Re the bold that is not correct, in fact Tyler’s mum took a poll and answered “yes” that Tyler should take Hannah back if she becomes available after the Jed saga started.
Correct. In the article that was posted from the Cameron’s watch party, it was another person (friend of the family? Acquaintance?) that wants Tyler to be the bachelor.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz