SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:07 pm

SarahD wrote:Then, may be the coldness now was because of that.

What coldness from Tyler are you talking about? How would we even know if he was being cold or warm to her? He liked a Tweet last night from Lauren Zima about the windmill situation

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:10 pm

ReneeM wrote:
I agree with the substance of your message here. But how do you control love? I mean the realization that the person in front of you gives you butterflies and all this emotion that makes you feel on cloud 9 each time you see or touch this person? IMO it is easy on paper to judge but the reality is way different.
I think Hannah came into this show with preconceived notions of the type of man she wanted (Luke and Jed) and never fully opened herself up to the other possibilities. That's on her. That's why I've felt watching the show back could change things for her even outside of seeing Jed's deception. I think she stereotyped Tyler very early on as a dumb jock who's super hot and she has great chemistry with. Now watching the show back and paying attention to who he's shown himself to be in real life, she can finally see him. He reads books that weren't just assigned reading in school, people are drawn to him, he goes to church (not just when his lies are blowing up in his face), he's passionate about giving back, he's great with kids, he defends her always, etc. I'm not saying she's gonna fall in love with him, but I hope now she can say nice things about him that are unrelated to his looks.

Yes, to the bolded. YESSSSSSSS!!!!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:14 pm

If I was totally unspoiled, watching Tyler and Hannah feed each other pickled fish or whatever that was that made me gag, there's no way I would have thought he was the F1. IMO at that point, they knew he was not F1. I know from past season's because I've seen it myself, they choose locations and dates and title them F1, private picnic island, F2 swimming with sharks, etc.

At this point Rachel took Bryan in a Bentley to buy expensive watches, JoJo and Jordan flew to wine country in Argentina, Becca and Garrett go on a seaplane.

Also about that windmill tweet last night,  that's why we sleuth!!  Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:16 pm

North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
I agree with the substance of your message here. But how do you control love? I mean the realization that the person in front of you gives you butterflies and all this emotion that makes you feel on cloud 9 each time you see or touch this person? IMO it is easy on paper to judge but the reality is way different.
I think Hannah came into this show with preconceived notions of the type of man she wanted (Luke and Jed) and never fully opened herself up to the other possibilities. That's on her. That's why I've felt watching the show back could change things for her even outside of seeing Jed's deception. I think she stereotyped Tyler very early on as a dumb jock who's super hot and she has great chemistry with. Now watching the show back and paying attention to who he's shown himself to be in real life, she can finally see him. He reads books that weren't just assigned reading in school, people are drawn to him, he goes to church (not just when his lies are blowing up in his face), he's passionate about giving back, he's great with kids, he defends her always, etc. I'm not saying she's gonna fall in love with him, but I hope now she can say nice things about him that are unrelated to his looks.

How do we know that Jed doesn’t go to church every Sunday ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:31 pm

sdmom wrote:@Tiggerlgh it could be in Nashville. We have a couple of reports (not pictures, so not confirmed) from other sources.RS is not always right, IMO.

Anyway, I made a timeline thread
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5264-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-timeline-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Hannah was seen in Phoenix airport 6/14, at Dodgers game 6/20 and was home on 6/28. Please correct if I miss anything

Thanks! I was curious if that may have been it. If so, just another thing RS has wrong. I think he is right it’s over over now but we already sleuthed that.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:46 pm

whit90 wrote:
North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

We don't. I was just making an assumption that if he was going to church every Sunday he would not have cheated on his current girlfriend with a hook-up, and then strategized with said current girlfriend about going on a nationally televised show to woo another woman while trying to get famous. Dragging along current girlfriend's guitar case. Then ghost current girlfriend when he "fell in love" with the nationally televised girlfriend. I would hope, if he was going to church every Sunday and listening to the Word, Jed's behavior would not resemble anything he has done in the last few months. IMO I said in another post that sinners belong in church so hopefully he does find solace and instruction on how to be a better human.

Hopefully, he'll grow from this but I can't go along with those who want to paint him as someone who made a stupid mistake. Mistakes are accidents or spur of the moment lapses in judgment -- Jed has a pattern of despicable and deliberate behavior that has hurt many, many people. So I'd like to roast him a bit, all in good fun and only on this board.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:48 pm

Everyone is saying how Jed never told Hannah about Hayley until after the engagement, but I highly doubt he told her about his stripping side gig either. After the ATFR airs I don't want to hear nor see anything about this douche canoe ever again.

And people, help me into manifesting Tyler and Hannah laugh out loud

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:52 pm

You guys this is like Christmas.

1) Hannah isn't Jillian 2.0, has some self respect and kicked Jed's slimy lying womanizer azz to the curb. Hallelujah!! I was expecting more sticking with her man after watching the Luke situation play out. So proud of this BEAST. And I can't wait to see her take Jed DOWN on ATFR. Like literally, giddy, and hope her tank of rage is nice and fueled for that night. I hate that he clearly feels no remorse for being a POS, ragging the guy with the gf first episode even post show! What a P.O.S. And whomever said Haley was the MVP of this season, I agree. She saved Hannah potentially months of more heartbreak, or...you know potential STDs.

2) For the first time in forever, we get to sleuth! Real time sleuth!! And we've been knocking it out of the park thus far, if I do say so myself. This is unique and fun. Honestly, it seems like signs are pointing towards yes for a reunion with both Hannah and Tyler, but time will tell, and how fun to be trying to figure it out as it goes on!
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:03 pm

I'm pretty sure the contestants have to post SM and are told what to post and what not to post regarding epi nights. It's possible Jed didn't post during epi night because he didn't want to deal with the mess and may have been told he had to post.

So IMO I can't accuse him of not having any regrets or not having any shame, because there is no fact to base that on.

IMO they have been showing the love story and will continue to, in order to get their continued ratings. Then they'll as many already speculated will air the break up so we can see how this story went from love to disaster after Hannah fell in love with Jed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:30 pm

whit90 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:of course I hope that Hannah and Tyler find their way back to each other. I picked him out before I even read the spoilers. I knew he was my favorite from when he was announced and then when I saw his intro, I was hooked. To my surprise, he’s even better in real life. But I digress...if they don’t get together, my hope is that Hannah can look at Tyler and see what a man is supposed to be and how a man is supposed to treat her. She hasn’t had luck with guys in the past and this experience hasn’t proven to be the best for her either. I know she’s young but where we come from, at 24 you’re already married with a baby. It’s just natural in the south. I hope she can slow down and take a deep breath and just realize she’s worth more than what she has always stood for in the past. She’s a Queen and she can be Tyler’s Queen if they want it.

Sorry I have to disagree with you I am also from the south and your statements about how southern woman are not right. Women from the south are not married and pregnant by the age of 24 . Most women are waiting till their late twenties to get married.

That’s your opinion as my statement that I made is based off of what I have seen and grown up in all my life. Most of the women I know are married in their early to mid twenties. I am the exception. Not all women are married with children at that age, as that would be preposterous, but in my experience and from what I know, most southern women tend to marry in their mid twenties or right out of college. Sorry if you disagree, but I don’t like being called wrong over such silly matters.

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:39 pm

whit90 wrote:
North wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Are you reading my mind? laugh out loud. bestbud! I was going to ask the same question. I try to attend church every Sunday, but I don't feel the need to broadcast it on SM.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:41 pm

If Jed has been going to church every Sunday, I don't think he's been paying attention to the sermons. Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 73 1f601

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+98
USAGold
kmick0890
ilovepuggles
Alanna
jlccaz