SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:54 am

whit90 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:I just caught ET while eating dinner tonight and the segment they played Haley’s interview while contrasting it with clips of Hannah saying what a stand up guy Jed is 😐 if she stays with Jed I hope she’s prepared for the comments people are gonna make bc they’re gonna go in on her.

They already have looking at her post from last night.  I am sure it will get worse and just my opinion I think it is truly sad. It is her life and her choice she is the one that has to live with it. It will either help her get stronger or sadly destroy her. I am sorry I do not understand the hate some of these people get that we do not even know even knowing they signed up for this . It is just bullying and isn’t right. JMO

Aunties_Love wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:
yana_bach wrote:I posted this before somewhere when T & J were chummy on social media - the last time a F1 and F2 we’re that tight it was Jef and Arie, and we all know how that turned out.
Yay, I’m all for a H & J breakup followed by T marrying his love from his time as The Bachelor. Maybe skip the switch this time. Lol
Has anything been said about the next lead or is this just assumptions?

alwayscooking wrote:Bringing this back for a revisit, this was Jed's dads post on IG that he ended up deleting, trying to see where he's going with this???
Jed's dad's post on Instagram.....

Want a real Bachelorette spoiler? Here you go! Read on... I'm sorry guys and gals who keep contacting me with questions about @alabamahannah and @jedwyatt ...

Jed is our son - but Gina and I know very little about what's-what, who's-who, or where who's-who is hangin' with what's-what. We'll... we know maybe a trifle more - or not. Fact is, we don't know what's REAL and what isn't. Remember, this is a TV show #1ihaveneverseeninmylife

I did take a moment to edit this much circulated photo of the two. Photo Credit: You Got Me. If it's you and this ruffles your tail feathers, if you can verify it, reach out and I'll give you credit and maybe whip up a pancake for you but only maybe on the pancake.

I can also tell you this is what a good soul/good son looks like when wrapped in a nice looking suede jacket.  As for the outcome of this (whatever THIS is) .... I hope these youngsters (along with every other person in the world) will find their *real* soul mate and love of their life - no matter who that may be. I hope these young hearts, your kids, their kids, and every person who ever thinks they are in love will get to know deep deep DEEP love that lasts forever and beyond.

Production TV may like this next thought or not (I don't give a rats-fanny).....Here goes... "I think it wise" for the final couple to consider time together AFTER the show is over and the cameras have ALLLLLL gone home - - - no prodding, no suggestions, no disconnection from families and friends (that you confide in - you know - like in a real world).

I believe that IF the love found between this MAJOR NETWORK PRODUCTION couple is genuine or real (found within a mere 2 Mos of very limited time together and under far from normal surroundings and circumstances - to say the least), well, I say if it's real, it will last long enough for real dates, real family visits, real hand holding, real smiles and real affection - WITHOUT the cameras and hoopla. If it's real, then, and only then should the couple dance off into the sunset to be engaged.

Sharnee wrote:@alwayscooking This makes me think he may have liked Haley better because she was doing the things with Jed that is mentioned . Jmo

Aunties_Love wrote:
Diana wrote:
okkaayy wrote:I recommend listening to the first 30 min of the new bachelor party episode. Lauren Zima is the guest. It’s very obvious she’s seen the rest of the season. Granted she was at frc. When talking about the Jed scandal she implies that the show might address it in upcoming episodes. Or at least address something to do with Jed.
Oh my god. I don't know whats worse. If Hannah honestly knew and still picked him. I have literally lost all my respect for her. What a hypocrite. Jed still sucks majorly for his behavior after the show and what he did rather he told Hannah or not. he totally benefited from RS saying it was Tyler and thought he could get away with his behavior because no one thought he was engaged. Rolling Eyes

imho ofcourse
But weren't his parents; who likely know the ending; were with him during the events at controversey.  I have a hard time believing that knowing the ending, they wouldn't stop him from doing it IF in fact it happened which we honestly don't know right now cause there is no proof posted.  Him touching girl's butts and the info only coming really from one source in the end....just telegraphed down the line like the old telephone game which never had the same ending as it did the beginning.  IMO it's important to hold off to some extent and wait for the proof to actually be posted from these "multiple" sources before I at least will make up my mind.  I don't think it's fair to jump to conclusions till we actually get all the proof from the multitude of sources before making up my mind.  ALL IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Minney Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:19 pm

Hannah changed her IG caption from her throwing out the first pitch and told people to "calm down" that she was just trying to rhyme. I really dislike when someone tells others to calm down, it's insulting and minimizes others opinions. Although scrolling through the comments on that post is hilarious as people are telling her to throw the pitch at Jed's big head! giggling
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:08 am

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 20190611

My SS
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:15 am

He is completely projecting all this hate on Luke P so he looks better. jmo. Spoiler alert Jed, you both suck.

IMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:15 am

alwayscooking wrote:Seriously?
ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 20190611

Tweeting to Dylan that Scott sucked says a lot to me about Jed. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Abda81864 Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:15 am

It's really weird reading all the shade Jed had been throwing at Luke P before the ex gf scandal. It makes me wonder if he ever told Hannah anything about his own skeletons and if he did, it was mostly just blaming the ex gf and making him out to be some scorned guy looking for love again. :shootme:
Abda81864
Abda81864

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:17 am

Well, I see the other comment as well. The pancake reference = ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 623245435 l do not follow him...but it’s alarming the way he replies to these comments. The guy has 0 self-respect or restraint.

ERA What a low life scum. I’d say at least 80% of comments are negative...and bashing him as a musician as well. I’m not sure how he can / will twist himself out if this one...
JMO

Last edited by Astrobach on Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:23 am

If Hannah and her alleged F1 are still together then it stands to reason, he told her about his girlfriend when he told her about his reasons for coming on the show. Just saying! 
It wasn’t shown if he did do this because Hannah wanted him and kept him on the show #ScottFree

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:25 am

For sleuthing purposes, just was wondering, is Patrick, Hannah's brother? If so does he follow Jed and Tyler, or either/ or? Gather all the SM info for Hannah? Pancake references? And does Hannah's mom follow Jed? Tyler? Too busy to track all of it down, so thank you in advance.Smiley  
I wonder what they (Hannah's family) think of one person having a career or two and one person having his dad help pay for his rent and a girlfriend pay his way, which one would be the better choice?  Just thinking out loud. Her choice is her choice, love is not always logical.

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:29 am

ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 3806527698
Idlemess wrote:If Hannah and her alleged F1 are still together then it stands to reason, he told her about his girlfriend when he told her about his reasons for coming on the show. Just saying! 
It wasn’t shown if he did do this because Hannah wanted him and kept him on the show #ScottFree

This is what I am wondering if he did tell her on their first one on one date and it was just edited out? I guess IF she is with him we will find out at the AFTR! JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:38 am

Astrobach wrote:Well, I see the other comment as well. The pancake reference = ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 623245435 l do not follow him...but it’s alarming the way he replies to these comments. The guy has 0 self-respect or restraint.

To me , that’s what makes me feel doesn’t feel accountable for his bad actions. Now that he shows that ignorance on his sm criticizing other cast members who have done less calculating things, shows a lack of character . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:39 am

Hotmomma wrote: ScottFree - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 3806527698
Idlemess wrote:If Hannah and her alleged F1 are still together then it stands to reason, he told her about his girlfriend when he told her about his reasons for coming on the show. Just saying! 

This is what I am wondering if he did tell her on their first one on one date and it was just edited out? I guess IF she is with him we will find out at the AFTR! JMO

But if he did tell her do you really think he'd been talking smack about Scott?
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite