SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by okkaayy Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
suzq wrote: usmagazine.com has now posted an interview with Jed's ex-girlfriend.  If ABC wanted this to go away -- it's not.

A different interview?  See...girl wants attention, imo.  One outlet wasn't enough?  laugh out loud

Doesn’t make his behavior any better. It makes him look significantly worse.

okkaayy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm

sosleepy wrote:https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzGI7yohT8r/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Well this is adorable. laugh out loud As more grossness of Jed leaks out, we still only have positive stuff coming out about Tyler. I really want him for bachelor. Have something positive come out of this mess.
I’m calling him crop top shorty from now on as well laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he has a good voice and therefore I don't think anyone is going to give him a chance just because he may be the F1. You have to be great in that industry to have a hope IMHO.
I agree with you, his isn't the best singing voice by a long shot. One positive that could come from this is that now Jed can get clarity ---he couldn't make a living as a singer!!
I think before this exposure on the show,he truly believed he was good and had so much potential ===="...if only I could get national exposure......"
Now he knows and might decide on a career change!!!!!!!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:53 pm

LynnTa wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I don't think he has a good voice and therefore I don't think anyone is going to give him a chance just because he may be the F1. You have to be great in that industry to have a hope IMHO.
I agree with you, his isn't the best singing voice by a long shot. One positive that could come from this is that now Jed can get clarity ---he couldn't make a living as a singer!!
I think before this exposure on the show,he truly believed he was good and had so much potential ===="...if only I could get national exposure......"
Now he knows and might decide on a career change!!!!!!!
Idk if you meant this to be super insulting but it was and I’m dying laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:57 pm

okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
suzq wrote: usmagazine.com has now posted an interview with Jed's ex-girlfriend.  If ABC wanted this to go away -- it's not.

A different interview?  See...girl wants attention, imo.  One outlet wasn't enough?  laugh out loud

Doesn’t make his behavior any better. It makes him look significantly worse.

I thought she just "wanted to get her story out there." *cue the crocodile tears* Well, she did through People and through ET with LZ, but now she goes to US Weekly? Does she need to get it out there more than once? And I thought she said in the People article he blew her off, but in this article, it sounds like they had a short conversation. She just contradicted herself. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Idk how many times it needs to be said but Jed’s ex being a famewhore doesn’t make his actions any less terrible, nor does it mean she’s not telling the truth. I find it kind of hilarious that every day she’s dropping new receipts laugh out loud Keep the entertainment coming Hales! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:04 pm

I truly feel , who cares about Haley’s intentions !!! She has proof she was duped and now we have an understanding why Hannah will too . I’m hoping Hannah left alone but it shows how good Jed is at manipulating women . We wouldn’t have really known that if Haley didn’t come into the light no matter her intentions . They both wanted fame but at least her voice is better than Jed’s . Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by misslurking Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:06 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Idk how many times it needs to be said but Jed’s ex being a famewhore doesn’t make his actions any less terrible, nor does it mean she’s not telling the truth. I find it kind of hilarious that every day she’s dropping new receipts laugh out loud Keep the entertainment coming Hales! laugh out loud

I think it needs to be added as a disclaimer with every new interview she does and I am with you on this.... drag him honey drag him ... get paid for all the interviews because we all know you paid for his vacation !! cantstopl

I want you in your highs and I want you in your lows, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to be the man next to you at the end of this- Tyler Joseph Cameron
misslurking
misslurking

Female Posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Idk how many times it needs to be said but Jed’s ex being a famewhore doesn’t make his actions any less terrible, nor does it mean she’s not telling the truth. I find it kind of hilarious that every day she’s dropping new receipts laugh out loud Keep the entertainment coming Hales! laugh out loud
I agree with you. This girl wants her group name and their single out there that is why she keeps giving interviews and handing of a new receipt. This is not a typical ex the show has had to deal with before. Either she or the people that represent her are smart and know how to milk this. She also seems to have good pr training because if you notice unlike most jilted exes she doesn't say one bad word about Hannah. Yes she clearly wants something out of this whole thing but the fact she keeps getting interview and able to give each outlet something new tells me the show had no idea that they ran into someone that know what they are doing. Either the show talks or lets Jed or Halley will continue to use them like she has been doing this pass week. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:18 pm

& that’s PE-RI-OD. Her intentions are the least important part of the story if she’s telling the truth. Jmo. I’m dead at him using virtually the same lines on her and Hannah. I guess if it ain’t broke don’t fix it eh? hehehe

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:19 pm

Here's another article that I haven't seen linked to here:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/bachelorette-contestant-girlfriend-filming-music-career?cmpid=prn_nypost

This story seems to be getting a lot of traction and I somehow see Fleiss and his various minions licking their lips in glee over all the free publicity. That it puts Jed and Hannah in a pretty negative light, no one (yet) is criticizing the show over this debacle. Well played Mike - well played.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:21 pm

I seriously hope for Hannah that Jed did tell her the truth and not just try and sugar coat it by saying they were broken up, not exclusive, etc with the receipts this Haley chick is putting out. Either way, Hannah is in a bad spot if she doesn't kick this guy to the curb.

Maybe Jed could write a good ol country song about this.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite