SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:22 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
suzq wrote: usmagazine.com has now posted an interview with Jed's ex-girlfriend.  If ABC wanted this to go away -- it's not.

A different interview?  See...girl wants attention, imo.  One outlet wasn't enough?  laugh out loud

Doesn’t make his behavior any better. It makes him look significantly worse.

I thought she just "wanted to get her story out there." *cue the crocodile tears*  Well, she did through People and through ET with LZ, but now she goes to US Weekly?   Does she need to get it out there more than once?   And I thought she said in the People article he blew her off, but in this article, it sounds like they had a short conversation.  She just contradicted herself.  laugh out loud  

With all due respect, who cares what her intentions and motivations are? Personally I DGAF. It doesn’t make what Jed did any better, more excusable, or easier to swallow. Treat people well and with respect, and you won’t leave behind hurt/upset people with stories to tell. It’s literally that simple. Do onto others ....

sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by suzq Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:22 pm

After Lauren Zima tried to smooth things over and spin the interview to make Jed and The Franchise look good -- good for Haley to continue to get her message out there. I think the Franchise had no idea what they were dealing with -- they thought that they could squash things and it would be done and it's not. I have a feeling that the TPTB aren't loving Jed so much right now. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:23 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
suzq wrote: usmagazine.com has now posted an interview with Jed's ex-girlfriend.  If ABC wanted this to go away -- it's not.

A different interview?  See...girl wants attention, imo.  One outlet wasn't enough?  laugh out loud

I thought she just "wanted to get her story out there." *cue the crocodile tears*  Well, she did through People and through ET with LZ, but now she goes to US Weekly?   Does she need to get it out there more than once?   And I thought she said in the People article he blew her off, but in this article, it sounds like they had a short conversation.  She just contradicted herself.  laugh out loud  

With all due respect, who cares what her intentions and motivations are? Personally I DGAF. It doesn’t make what Jed did any better, more excusable, or easier to swallow. Treat people well and with respect, and you won’t leave behind hurt/upset people with stories to tell. It’s literally that simple. Do onto others ....

Instead Jed is living you reap what you plant.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:25 pm

One thing that stood out to me in that article ...

Jed: “Everything is just moving so fast.”

First of all, definitely F1, but second, he sounds a little freaked out about it. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
okkaayy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Rock on Sister! thumbsup

alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:31 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:

Well, if he can seek attention, why can't she? I have no problem with it, in fact, I'd like more. Come on all you ladies in hiding that have proof of those butt grabs!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:35 pm

It’s crazy because people want proof of Jed’s shady behaviour but shame the woman providing the proof thus discouraging anyone else who might think about coming forward. Bold strategy cotton.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by teamfiercelove Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:35 pm

@ReneeM EXACTLY! THANK YOU!

teamfiercelove

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:40 pm

misslurking wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:Idk how many times it needs to be said but Jed’s ex being a famewhore doesn’t make his actions any less terrible, nor does it mean she’s not telling the truth. I find it kind of hilarious that every day she’s dropping new receipts laugh out loud Keep the entertainment coming Hales! laugh out loud

I think it needs to be added as a disclaimer with every new interview she does and I am with you on this.... drag him honey drag him ... get paid for all the interviews because we all know you paid for his vacation !! cantstopl

We all do not know if she paid for the vacation. She has never said so and there is no proof that she did. So do not include all when you make a statement like this. Please listen to what GA has posted over and over again.JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:44 pm

Ok, maybe he didn’t pay for the vacation. I honestly think that’s the least of Jed’s problems right now. I mean, that is pretty sorry to have your girl pay for your vacation, and I’d be so turned off by that as where I’m from....and funny enough, where Jed is from, guys don’t do that, but anyways, I digress. He has so many other things to worry about here. SO MANY OTHER THINGS. If Hannah chooses to forgive him, bless her heart is all I gotta say and y’all know what it means when a southerner says Bless Your Heart.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:50 pm

ReneeM wrote:It’s crazy because people want proof of Jed’s shady behaviour but shame the woman providing the proof thus discouraging anyone else who might think about coming forward. Bold strategy cotton.

The Bachelor. Truly a microcosm for our society’s issues as a whole. laugh out loud No, but actually, really.

And people wonder why metoo had  to become of thing. Ugh. The patriarchy in America is alive and well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:56 pm

I wonder if he or his friends privately called her out for saying he hasn’t talked to her since returning so she updated it.

As for the vacation no one knows who paid for it so I hate seeing it keep getting posted as a fact when it’s not at this point.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Media - SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+52
avacaroline
limoncello
albean99
notarose
Sprite