SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:38 am

Hahaha! I think maybe the shorter hair was the ITM at the time, and longer was later? If you look at her hair in the morning when she comes out of the tent the layers around her face look a bit shorter? And the longer hair looks more “polished” like she’s come in specially to record the ITM, rather than tacking it on at the end of a day of filming. I’m really bad at screencaps though, so am probably wrong laugh out loud

ETA I just read your response before I posted mine, and I see we’ve reached the same conclusion through different paths Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1377737533 go us!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ideas_ideas Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:44 am

So clever ladies!! That is DEF different hair IMO (fringe is longer/grown out but overall length is shorter, and styled better, in the top one), and also the horse in the background in front of the candle is in a different position, and to the left of it, the three-tiered candle stick thing is at a different angle.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:54 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Hahaha! I think maybe the shorter hair was the ITM at the time, and longer was later? If you look at her hair in the morning when she comes out of the tent the layers around her face look a bit shorter? And the longer hair looks more “polished” like she’s come in specially to record the ITM, rather than tacking it on at the end of a day of filming. I’m really bad at screencaps though, so am probably wrong laugh out loud

ETA I just read your response before I posted mine, and I see we’ve reached the same conclusion through different paths Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1377737533 go us!

Yep I was just comparing her hair to how it looks in the promo (which was filmed months after her date with Carlin) and it's much more even in length and in better condition, just like it is the top screen cap.  Definitely filmed much later IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 7XEv5ou

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 0EdUnJS

Source: Tenplay

So I think initially Angie was (understandably) unimpressed by the fact that he's married, and her original comments probably did not paint him in the best light so couldn't be used.  IMO the only aired ITMs that were actually filmed at the time were:

24 hour date
It's happening
I know I wanted to try something different, but the bloke's still bloody married

[Plus this face which speaks volumes IMO:]

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 VEu0WTd

Her hair above matches how it was at the time of the date IMO - damaged, frizzy ends and shorter around her face:

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 XNQVWiA

So IMO all this glowing, context-creating fluff she says in the long haired ITMs was recorded much later, potentially even post-FRC, when they realised they needed to overhaul/rework Carlin's edit if he was going to be a believable F1:

I'm going to try to unleash my romantic side
I got a very warm welcome, I'm not used to 19 or whatever guys going "eeehhhhyyyy when I walk in a room"
At this stage I'm finding it hard to find something I don't like about Carlin
He almost seems to good to be true
24 hours is a long time to spend with someone, even someone you know
We pull up to this beautiful farm like set up
I realised this year that I'm way more of a simpleton that I thought I was
I don't need someone that needs a lot
Carlin dropped a huge truth bomb in my face, right while I'm smashing my salmon
The divorce isn't even final, are you even ready
Sometimes we do crazy things when we're trying to get over someone
He can give me pash rash any day

Another thing is, there was a MASSIVE jump in time from mid afternoon when he dropped his "truth bomb", and we barely saw her reaction, to the night portion, when she was saying "so I've had a big think about it and... blah blah blah".  

So where was she doing the thinking?  Did she storm off and they had to coax her back hours later to finish the scene?  Why didn't we see any more of their afternoon conversation?  I'm sure she had LOTS of questions.  It's all very suss IMO.

And furthermore!  The paps got pics of Angie looking upset at the RC when Wazza & Jess left and multiple sources (including paps) said she was threatening to walk out.  Why would she have done that if her overnight with Carlin went so well...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:40 am

Bachbee wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Scree240
Angie doesn't look impressed here and we have shots of Carlin crying on her shoulder here and then we have Ciarrin crying on her shoulder in his normal "about to leave" clothing. Also Angie watching a car leave in this dress and questioning wether it was a mistake. It looks like Carlin could be the reason for Ciarrin walking out i.e he can see that he is the clear favourite or has bad blood with him and loses it when Angie gives him a rose at the cocktail party.

Source tenplay

@Bachbee, I agree I think Ciarran can't handle seeing Angie with Carlin and loses it which if so suggests genuine feelings from him IMO.  

If Carlin is responsible for Ciarran feeling like he had to leave, I could definitely see her being unimpressed/resentful, especially if her voiceline "now I'll never know if he was the one" is about Ciarran.

I've been trying to work out how many men there are at the CP when he leaves to predict how far down the line it is.  In the SCs I see:

- Ryan looking forlorn in the armchair probably thinking of dogs
- Alex in my avatar suit
- Jamie (?) or whoever it is with his back to camera
- Timm with his straight hair and Sherlock Holmes suit ( :girlfan )
- Carlin snuffling on her shoulder

Plus Ciarran would make six, but there may be others out of shot.  He was home by Aug 3 so I'm thinking at or around the RC for Top 8?

When Kyle asked if she had any regrets she basically said yes, and IMO she was either referring to this situation or the elimination where she's wearing the pink dress (which she refers to as "the wrong decision").
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:09 am

With the truth of Ciarran's life being exposed I have to question if Ciarran had genuine feelings for Angie. If he truly loved Angie why didn't he stay and fight for her instead of leaving due to alleged jealousy?

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:17 am

Taking recreational drugs and dancing at a gay club does not preclude a person from having genuine emotions, in my experience.

As for why he didn't stay and fight for her - some contestants just can't handle the format of the show and he may have been one.

IMO what's most relevant is how Angie felt towards Ciarran so I am interested to see how they interact if he gets SQT in Ep 3.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:32 am

IMO having a Christian faith and going to church does not preclude someone from having genuine feelings. Everyone has a right to love. Ciarran knew what the show was when he signed up. If he wasnt prepared to share Angie with other men perhaps he shouldn't have gone on the show.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:39 am

I honestly can’t see Angie with Ciarran

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:49 am

Thank you Bobette! Yes neither of those things in Ciarran's life have anything to do with his feelings.

Storybook wrote:IMO having a Christian faith and going to church does not preclude someone from having genuine feelings. Everyone has a right to love.
Completely agree Storybook but I hope you see the issue wirh that sentence - everyone does have a right to love, which is why people have issues with the Christian faith, as it is fundamentally opposed to that concept. IMO Angie is such a kind and compassionate person that I don't see how it could work with Carlin if he truly is Hillsong.

Also yes it is easy to say people shouldn't sign up if they can't handle it but I imagine everyone doing it thinks they'll be fine up until the point where they're just not. I continue to believe that at no point in this show does anyone love anyone, given the minimal time they've spent together. Looking forward to seeing what really happens.

Last edited by Vjeff on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:51 am

Just Looking wrote:I honestly can’t see Angie with Ciarran

I can more easily see her with Timm or Ciarran than Carlin because Angie herself has said the bad boy/joker/class clown is her usual type and that she wanted someone weird/quirky/funny.  She said herself that Carlin is not like anyone she has gone for in the past.

From what they've said, both AU Leads seem to have chosen people opposite to their usual type this year which is uncommon (in the past, AU Leads have chosen F1s who fit their usual type, IMO) so it will be interesting to see what happens with each couple long term.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:51 am

Imo all the successful couples had barriers to overcome. Memory not great but - Anna was v reserve with her feelings and didn’t do the ILU until last minute, snez lived in Perth and had a child, wasn’t lee also not keen on marriage and commitment in the past?, Laura wasn’t keen to have children asap and also left it to last minute for the ILU.
I personally think Matt and Angie being older have tried and failed With their usual type so maybe need someone outside their norm to have a successful, sustainable relationship. Who knows if they will last but hopeful for their sakes they have found their person. Just my opinion and observations.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:48 am

Two quick things:

1. At the very start of the promo there is this scene with Angie popping champagne and the man next to her is deliberately obscured by foliage.  Who is it?  Glenn? question

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 KtrGpy7

2. Secondly, I really want to know who she's talking about here when she says "I really like him."  She has a very genuine look on her face when she says it IMO.  :detective

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 EarRUiI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Angie Kent - Season 5 - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+18
Loulou
Vjeff
Just Looking
Storybook
ideas_ideas
Finch
JuliaGulia98
Bachbee
najpoziomka
Dirty Street Pie
Stripe